U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2020, 03:11 PM

3 posts, read 1,860 times

Advertisements

If any of you browse reddit, you might find my subreddit interesting. It's called r/AdspaceMarket and it's intended to be a place for people on Reddit to buy and sell adspace.

Anyone with a digital presence of any kind—be they content creators, YouTubers, Instagrammers, website devs, bloggers, streamers, influencers, or whatever else—can directly sell their traffic to any business looking to advertise. By cutting out the middleman, businesses can expand their reach and adspace sellers can settle directly on a price that works for them. It currently has around 1,500 subscribers and is relatively active.

Also, if you are wondering about spam, I just recently added a rule which forces sellers to only be able to post images showing proof of traffic. Buyers can only post text-posts. It's an automated subreddit with clear rules.

Since this is a business-minded section of the forum, I thought some of you might find this useful. Thanks for reading
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business