U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 09:38 AM

971 posts, read 269,638 times

Advertisements

I think maintaining the tools of trade bothers just as many ie working on a gas engine mower, trimmer etc. Rechargable equipment must be charged as a cord must be dragged around. I don't think it's about getting sweaty or dirty but those pesky little details called equipment maintenance and/or proper use. I curse everytime I forget to fill the gas can because it's not something delt with every day. As long as I am physically capable I will do it. One reason is the landscapers edge trimmers would destroy sidewalk and house concrete/mortar in many areas. I know to be careful they just know they want to be done as fast as possible.
Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 10:25 AM

9,954 posts, read 8,624,912 times
It depends on the region. Texas has landscape companies all over. Lots of people hire their lawn maintenance dine. But its very hot. Lots of homeowners are elderly also and so it makes sense. Now we retired in the north and there are very few of these types of companies. But summers are cooler. It makes a difference.
Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business