Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2020, 04:55 AM

1,782 posts, read 1,553,097 times

Advertisements

There were only a handful of covid cases in the US by Feb 19th. I would ask them how they were affected by covid prior to Feb 19th. This was certainly before the pandemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud49 View Post

I received a telephone call from a customer who purchased a Complete Package over 1 year ago.
The access to his online exams expired on February 19th 2020.

He called and said the following:

"Due to the COVID-19 I was unable to take my CSLB Exam. I am requesting an extension."

I told him I cannot authorize this extension, however I will send your request to the person who is authorized to grant you an extension.

This leaver me open to take my time to decide how to proceed with this individual.

I grant extensions to people often, but not after over 1 year.

I just wanted to find out how lenient businesses are being with their customers during this Pandemic.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business