U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2008, 07:47 AM

95 posts, read 571,890 times

Advertisements

Property? Are the insurance exams hard? I got 63 percent on life.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2008, 08:59 AM

7,862 posts, read 15,391,392 times
I'm not an expert, but I would guess auto, given that it's mandated by almost all states and losses are less unpredictable than homeowners insurance.

Old 12-31-2008, 04:55 PM

259 posts, read 971,868 times
Yes, auto is the easiest since we all need it if you own a car. If you study for the exam you will do fine. I had to take it in 3 different states that I lived in and passed it the first time, (I did studied everyday.) I found Life & Health exam to be the easiest, but you still need to study. Best of luck to you!

Old 12-31-2008, 06:15 PM

3,570 posts, read 8,134,397 times
I believe Life, Health and Accident are by far the easiest. As far as easiest insurance to sell? I'd say Aflac. It's a gap insurance and pays money to the policyowner versus the doctors. People actually make money and can use it however they'd like.

Old 01-01-2009, 06:47 PM

11,431 posts, read 17,175,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
I believe Life, Health and Accident are by far the easiest. As far as easiest insurance to sell? I'd say Aflac. It's a gap insurance and pays money to the policyowner versus the doctors. People actually make money and can use it however they'd like.
Aflac is NOT easy to sell! It requires too many visits to different ppl to make the sale. First you must go to the HR rep, then the actual owner of the business, then a Group presentation, and finally the one-on-one! Then if there is a "broker" that the business goes through, they will demand a hefty percentage of your commission for doing practically nothing. In fact, the broker might even try to undermine you and use his or her own Aflac rep. Aflac hierarchy are also very greedy and backstabbing. Please don't let anyone tell you that selling Aflac is easy. it is not.

Old 01-01-2009, 08:15 PM

3,570 posts, read 8,134,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Aflac is NOT easy to sell! It requires too many visits to different ppl to make the sale. First you must go to the HR rep, then the actual owner of the business, then a Group presentation, and finally the one-on-one! Then if there is a "broker" that the business goes through, they will demand a hefty percentage of your commission for doing practically nothing. In fact, the broker might even try to undermine you and use his or her own Aflac rep. Aflac hierarchy are also very greedy and backstabbing. Please don't let anyone tell you that selling Aflac is easy. it is not.
You have had an entirely different experience than me. I have not found it to be backstabbing or greedy. Sure, there are people out there that are like that, but not everyone is that way. You've also made the process much more detailed than it really is. You don't have to go through every step like you've mentioned.

In times like these when insurance costs are skyrocketing and employers are dropping medical insurance for employees, they need somewhere to turn for gap insurance. It's especially important in today's economy.

Old 01-08-2009, 08:29 AM

5,273 posts, read 13,034,119 times
Cheap insurance is the easiest to sell.

Old 01-10-2009, 08:28 AM

931 posts, read 3,544,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazer prophet View Post
cheap insurance is the easiest to sell.
+1

Old 01-11-2009, 09:37 PM

1,020 posts, read 2,326,675 times
Auto... it's required for all drivers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or