Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 02:02 PM

6 posts, read 25,370 times

Advertisements

I give out loans. Do you know where I can find sites that shows interesting projects for me? Got a link I can take a look at?

Big projects involving loans of atleast 1,3 million USD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2009, 05:10 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,658,815 times
Oh give us a break. You have a hundred million to loan and your asking us peons for advice. Go pay a damn financial adviser. If your really a cheap skate you can go ask SCORE. They dont charge a dime.

I smell a scam.

Old 03-01-2009, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
Oh give us a break. You have a hundred million to loan and your asking us peons for advice. Go pay a damn financial adviser. If your really a cheap skate you can go ask SCORE. They dont charge a dime.

I smell a scam.
Hmm what?

I ask for a site that shows different projects - business, real estate etc that needs loan.

I don't have the money but the investor I know has it, my job is to find interesting projects for him to invest in. When I get poeple to loan money from him I get a comission.

Understand?

Old 03-01-2009, 09:06 AM

2,541 posts, read 11,335,406 times
Try going to a Univ and talk to some Engineering, business, Sci professors, and see if they have any students who have ambitions

If obama is really gonna turn us to green energy try starting a solar energy installation company, or an ethanol/biodiesel delivery company

Old 03-01-2009, 08:19 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Melin View Post
Hmm what?

I ask for a site that shows different projects - business, real estate etc that needs loan.

I don't have the money but the investor I know has it, my job is to find interesting projects for him to invest in. When I get poeple to loan money from him I get a comission.

Understand?
Investor Networking At It's Best! :: AIREO.com

and i want your job.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:01 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,115,048 times
Funding

Angel Investor Directory, Angel Investors Article - Inc. Article

Angel Investor Network - RAIN Source Capital - Home

maybe what you are looking to become is an angel investor, or venture capitalist. I put a few links for you to further your research. Be careful with your investment.

If you want to loan it to me, I'm just a click away!

Old 03-02-2009, 01:48 PM

8,733 posts, read 15,940,154 times
I have been looking for private capital for a while , to finish my home. I have 50 per cent cash equity invested. ( half done ).
This is million dollar view property , with , several hundred acres yet to be tapped, in 40 acre parcels. If you have any interest , in something unique , PM me for more info.

Old 03-02-2009, 02:48 PM

Ok great links. This is one that I found: Angel Investors, Venture Capital- Angel Group Network

Old 03-02-2009, 08:14 PM

497 posts, read 1,485,682 times
Angel Investors, Venture Capital- Angel Group Network = 90% Scam

If I had that kind of money to invest I would get out of dollars and into select real estate markets, some metals, and inflation / depression resistant businesses. Wait until the Dow gets down below 4,000 and start buying select stocks. And yet I am beginning to think 4,000 might not be low enough. Scary.

Anyone with that kind of money would not be hiring unqualified people to invest their money - unless it was handed to them on a platter and they didn't know any better.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:05 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by studiobtm View Post
Angel Investors, Venture Capital- Angel Group Network = 90% Scam

If I had that kind of money to invest I would get out of dollars and into select real estate markets, some metals, and inflation / depression resistant businesses. Wait until the Dow gets down below 4,000 and start buying select stocks. And yet I am beginning to think 4,000 might not be low enough. Scary.

Anyone with that kind of money would not be hiring unqualified people to invest their money - unless it was handed to them on a platter and they didn't know any better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business