Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 07:41 AM

1 posts, read 4,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTR36 View Post
Ok, I've been researching this all day. Here's what I came up with from others doing the same:
Going rate $25 per man hour plus dumpster rental. This one guy does "trash out" debris clean up and is very successful. He does it up north somewhere. Makes about $75K year. He gave me a copy of his ad and I tweaked it a bit, put it up on craigslist with my husband's info and within 30 mins. he had a guy call!! He wanted to know how much my hubby would charge to clean out his rental property some people skipped out on and paint it! So it works. My husband will have to go and look at the property to see about how much to charge him (how much time he'll think it'll take, how many people he'll need and what size dumpster to rent). The guy told my husband that he called some other guy and the guy quoted him $500 for the clean out only. I think that sounds about right. Also, my husband's brother, who does bank foreclosures in Houston, said we need to contact the Realtors who do specialize in selling REO's bank owned properties. So my hubby will hit the streets tomorrow morning and take his flyer and business card with him to give out to realtors. If you want a copy of the flyer you can DM me and I will only give to people who are not in my area!! LOL
Hi, my name is Mcihelle and I live in Richmond,Va., I would like to start a foreclousre business please send me a copy of the flyer, God Bless, and thank you. serious123@aol.com

Last edited by michelle48; 05-27-2010 at 07:43 AM.. Reason: forgot email address

Old 05-27-2010, 05:57 PM

3,459 posts, read 10,267,750 times
Folks please just send a direct message (DM) to the poster you are requesting the info from. It's a bad idea to post your email address on a public forum.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business