Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 12:22 PM

2 posts, read 14,318 times

Advertisements

HI Looking Better Than Barbie!

Would you mind sending me the information too. Is it just the information below or is there additional information? My husband and I are in North Carolina so hopefully no competition there but my salary has been cut 75%. We need to do something else. Thank you so much!

RJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
I was thinking of doing this as well, but have since received a job offer that has changed my plans.

Here are some links I have save. If you'd like to DM me with an e-mail addy, I'll send you the forms & info that I saved.

[URL="http://www.MCS360.com"]www.MCS360.com[/URL]

[URL="http://www.cwfieldservices.com"]Countrywide Field Services Corporation[/URL]

[URL="http://www.thereocontractor.com"]Universal Home Repair - Home/About Us[/URL]

Old 03-19-2009, 12:24 PM

2 posts, read 14,318 times
Default Roberta johnson

[EMAIL="rjspadirector@bellsouth.net"]rjspadirector@bellsouth.net[/EMAIL]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeal4 View Post
May I have a copy as well? Thank you!
[EMAIL="guildc_2000@yahoo.com"]guildc_2000@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]

Old 03-22-2009, 12:01 PM

1 posts, read 7,128 times
Default Help with Info in Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTR36 View Post
Ok, I've been researching this all day. Here's what I came up with from others doing the same:
Going rate $25 per man hour plus dumpster rental. This one guy does "trash out" debris clean up and is very successful. He does it up north somewhere. Makes about $75K year. He gave me a copy of his ad and I tweaked it a bit, put it up on craigslist with my husband's info and within 30 mins. he had a guy call!! He wanted to know how much my hubby would charge to clean out his rental property some people skipped out on and paint it! So it works. My husband will have to go and look at the property to see about how much to charge him (how much time he'll think it'll take, how many people he'll need and what size dumpster to rent). The guy told my husband that he called some other guy and the guy quoted him $500 for the clean out only. I think that sounds about right. Also, my husband's brother, who does bank foreclosures in Houston, said we need to contact the Realtors who do specialize in selling REO's bank owned properties. So my hubby will hit the streets tomorrow morning and take his flyer and business card with him to give out to realtors. If you want a copy of the flyer you can DM me and I will only give to people who are not in my area!! LOL

Hi, We would like to start a business like this in Georgia. We are researching how to get started. Could you send me some info?
[EMAIL="bge_trust@yahoo.com"]bge_trust@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]. Thank you so much.

Old 03-25-2009, 02:17 PM

2 posts, read 8,720 times
Default Flyer please

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTR36 View Post
Wow, I've had a lot of requests for the sample flyer. Please include your email address when you DM.
Glad to help
Hi! Where in Texas are you? We are starting a clean out business too, and are in The Woodlands. If this is not your area, could we see your flyer too? Thanks! ryan@thepropertysover.com

Old 03-25-2009, 08:08 PM

3 posts, read 19,212 times
Hi,

I would love to see your flier. I don't live in your area. My husband has been trying to start a clean out business and I guess I have become his secretary. lol. I love that you are willing to help other people.

Katina

Old 03-25-2009, 08:09 PM

3 posts, read 19,212 times
Opps. I forgot to give you my e-mail address for the flier.

katina.douglas@yahoo.com

Old 03-25-2009, 09:51 PM

1 posts, read 7,083 times
I came across this site just the other day and saw the posts on the trash out business. We have been in the business for a while now. There are a lot of tricks to the trade. I have written a book on how we do it. It is a basic hands on book and how we did it. This is a huge market and it is only going to get bigger in this economy. Instead of being a victim of the economic downturns, we decided to profit on it. This is not, and I repeat, Not a get rich quick scheme but a get paid everyday scheme.
Please take a look. Cleaning Up, All the Way to the Bank
Thanks and good luck

Old 03-26-2009, 01:44 AM

589 posts, read 1,560,233 times
My suggestion... in addition to cleaning why not add another service to spray organic green paint on dead lawns? I saw this guy on TV news doing it and getting lots of business.

Old 03-26-2009, 07:49 PM

1 posts, read 7,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryREI View Post
Hi CTR,
I'd market your services to Real Estate Investors who plan to buy and flip the property. Most of them do not want to clean up a foreclosed home; they need to calculate costs to refurb before they know how much to offer to buy it. Check out www.realestateinvestor.com
As the previous responder stated, be sure you get all the proper licensing required by your county/state.
If you find anyone in San Diego, CA cleaning foreclosures let me know.
MaryREI
Hi MaryREI
I live in los angles cleaning out foreclosures if you need someone in SD i could help e-mail thinkhigh2@yahoo.com

Old 03-28-2009, 08:15 PM

3 posts, read 16,815 times
Default starting a cleaning and clean out service

I am interest in a starting a cleaning business also doing forclosed homes. I want to know how to get started. I have done some research but everything is for sale. Can I get some help?

Last edited by bwilliams51; 03-28-2009 at 08:34 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business