Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Calgary
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2015, 09:42 PM

1 posts, read 1,520 times

Advertisements

Hi, everybody for those have graduated from high school five years and above I want to know what was your high school experience in calgary public or Catholic schools. The reason I choose people from five to above is because the student have left school for a long time that they could reflect their experience, such as relationship with other student, Opposite sex (male or female), teachers and friends at your school.

In my case I would talk about my experience with two girls that I dated when I was in high school.
My experience in high school started at Vincent Massey Junior high, because it is where I met my first girlfriend we have about three years relationship, but the problem is she went to Henry Wise Wood High school, that is why I said my high school experience started at my junior high. I rate my high experience B-
I did well and I graduated from the school in 2001. The only problem I have at my school was with few girls that crush on me, even at the time I have my girlfriend who choose not to attend Ernest Manning high school in fall of 1998 but went to Henry Wise Wood High school. There was a particular girl that throughly liked me but I have my girlfriend at another school. When the next semester came I choose to pursue this girl for sexual relationship even I still have my girlfriend that I met at Junior high at Vincent Massey.

So what your experience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2015, 02:39 PM

1 posts, read 1,484 times
I myself graduated at Vincent Massey Junior high school in 2000, I always wondering why most of Asian classmates end going to Western Canada high school instead of Ernest Manning high school. My experience in my high was a good,I have lot friends and I did well in school.

Old 01-08-2015, 06:17 PM

7,489 posts, read 4,948,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianism View Post
I myself graduated at Vincent Massey Junior high school in 2000, I always wondering why most of Asian classmates end going to Western Canada high school instead of Ernest Manning high school. My experience in my high was a good,I have lot friends and I did well in school.
Students that do not live within the Western Canada High School boundary, but attend Western Canada High School, do so because they are most likely enrolled in the IB program.

Old 01-08-2015, 08:53 PM

1 posts, read 1,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
Students that do not live within the Western Canada High School boundary, but attend Western Canada High School, do so because they are most likely enrolled in the IB program.
I have a hard time bleiving that most of Asians student at Vincent Massey Junior high school went to Western Canada high school are smart. When I was in 11grade in Ernest Manning high school I saw one of my friend that left Vincent Massey at eight grade and she didn't Ernest Manning at twelve grade. Am not sure whether you have to lived in different places. ( am using a different account because my password in not working).

Old 01-10-2015, 08:08 PM

7,489 posts, read 4,948,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskathewan View Post
I have a hard time bleiving that most of Asians student at Vincent Massey Junior high school went to Western Canada high school are smart. When I was in 11grade in Ernest Manning high school I saw one of my friend that left Vincent Massey at eight grade and she didn't Ernest Manning at twelve grade. Am not sure whether you have to lived in different places. ( am using a different account because my password in not working).
High schools have attendance boundaries. A school like WCHS is full - no room for people from outside the boundary. The only way that people can attend the school is if they live within the zoning boundary, or they are IB students.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Calgary