Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 08:15 AM

16,806 posts, read 39,950,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by galla2 View Post
I think being a Voyageur should only be done in private domain of your abode, not on the net, not on dating sites, not on facebook...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2011, 08:36 AM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladoll View Post
Eagle7, I think it's safe to say that you have never had anyone masturbate directly in front of you when you were not a willing participant. On more than one occasion (one of them I was a young child) I have been exposed to a man's penis against my will. The first time, when I was a kid, I was walking down the hall of a hotel and an old man was walking around with his penis hanging out. The other time I was an adult in a foreign country walking down the street at night and a man thought it would be appropriate to stroke his penis and say something to me (I could not understand it, as I am not fluent in that language). He and I were the only two people on that sidewalk at the time, so it was definitely directly at me (and I gather what he had to say wasn't so nice). Even if it wasn't, it was inappropriate. It also isn't a pleasant experience.

This man was masturbating in public, near a school, and two students seen him doing it. That is not normal behavior; I don't care what you say. It is no secret that masturbating in public can lead you to being charged with a crime and having to register as a sex offender and ignorance of the law (or "I couldn't wait until I got home!!") is NOT an excuse.

Would you want your daughter to see someone masturbating on her way to school? This isn't being a "prude" - I am pretty far from it - there is normal, sexual behavior and there is abnormal sexual behavior and this man's actions fall into the latter category, NOT the former. Stop making excuses for sex offenders.
While I agree that it is not nice to take out your privates in public, especially in front of children,,,

but if you think about it logically, if he doesn't touch you or hurt you, oh big deal, so you got a glimpse of a penis....really is it that earth shattering...just walk away really fast, or say something to him to make a fool out of him.....

Old 02-10-2011, 08:48 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steel7 View Post
I guess he was checking out the teen girls a lil too much & got carried away. He has to now register as a sex offender which is stupid cause he didnt sexually offend anyone. He also has to serve 97 days in jail. I think probation & a fine is more appropriate then jail time & registering as a sex offender. Ca is jail crazy! Man sentenced to jail for masturbating near Ontario High School - San Bernardino County Sun (http://www.sbsun.com/ci_15265297?source=most_viewed - broken link)
97 days in jail; that might be a little overkill, but what he did is 1-wrong and2-against the law I would think. He many not be a sex offender, but he might be on the border. I certainly would not want him hanging around my daughters school.

Nita

Old 02-10-2011, 09:29 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,487,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
97 days in jail; that might be a little overkill, but what he did is 1-wrong and2-against the law I would think. He many not be a sex offender, but he might be on the border. I certainly would not want him hanging around my daughters school.

Nita
The problem is--today masturbating. Tomorrow ???

Old 02-10-2011, 11:14 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,484,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
Drug "crimes". We incarcerate, China shoots drug criminals in the back of the head. Dead criminals don't drive up incarceration percentages.
Nor do they reoffend. Voila! Instant rehabilitation.

Yes, Fonty, I know this is an old post but the thread has been revived.

Old 02-10-2011, 06:13 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,027,890 times
What the guy did was stupid & im sure he learned his lesson but his life will never be the same again.

Do the crime.....do the time.

Old 02-10-2011, 06:47 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,793,118 times
maybe Jessica Alba walked by

Old 02-13-2011, 11:42 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by galla2 View Post
I think being a Voyageur should only be done in private domain of your abode, not on the net, not on dating sites, not on facebook, on tagged or any other social netwroking, but these sad case of so called homo sapiens are penetrating these social sites and should be stopped!!
Are we talking about the person in post #23, or are we talking about a mini-van? Or, perchance, did you mean voyeur?

And ... do you mean homosapiens, or sapiens who are homos?

Old 02-14-2011, 06:19 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,027,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattClyde View Post
maybe Jessica Alba walked by
I doubt it very much if jessica alba would step foot in that part of town.

Old 02-15-2011, 06:47 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
The problem is--today masturbating. Tomorrow ???
My thoughts exactly...

Nita
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California