Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2010, 06:39 PM

16,581 posts, read 27,248,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
Since the companies hiring illegals are greedy enough to hire them to save a few bucks I think if they get caught they should be responsible for incarcerating them until trial, legal fees, and deportation. Only seems fair.
Can't argue with that
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2010, 06:49 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,301,329 times
Quote:
Since the companies hiring illegals are greedy enough to hire them to save a few bucks I think if they get caught they should be responsible for incarcerating them until trial, legal fees, and deportation. Only seems fair.
Now THAT works!

Unfortunately, that's precisely why it won't!

Old 06-29-2010, 07:12 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,286,936 times
Quote:
I agree, greedis a downfall that so many companies rely on, make them pay for their greed. Thank you

Old 06-29-2010, 07:39 PM

286 posts, read 533,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
Can't argue with that

why don't you run for Govenor of CA. Meg will be ineffective, that's for sure.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:27 PM

77,772 posts, read 104,081,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykatt View Post
why don't you run for Govenor of CA. Meg will be ineffective, that's for sure.
But is Meg going to beat Moonbeam?

Nita

Old 06-29-2010, 10:01 PM

and what the hell makes anyone think someone like me would be effective?

Old 06-30-2010, 12:41 AM

1,650 posts, read 3,506,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
A good number of those who are here illegally could care less about becoming citizens.

Nita
LOL!!! Typically nutty garbage people learn from Fox news. The illegal immigrants want to become US citizens more than anything else because that will make their life much easier and they don't have to hide from the law. What makes you think they want to live a miserable life where they have to work hard and be hated constantly by people like you?? Do you know that even legal citizens can visit Mexico and send money to Mexico whenever they want???? Instead of making these non-sensical statements why dont you just say that you don't like hispanics?

Old 06-30-2010, 12:43 AM

1,650 posts, read 3,506,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I agree with you, one place to start is cracking down on employers who knowingly hire illegals or require so little docmumentation any idiot could come up with it. don't give automatic citizenship to babies born here. I know we have to follow the law, but maybe it is time we chnage the law.

As well as cracking down on employers, how about cracking down on families that allow their illegals relatives to live with them. I am sure there are many ways to assist those here illegally to want to return to Mexico..These are just a few ideas.

Nita
Hitler would have loved to hire you! I see you are located near the KKK headquarters

Old 06-30-2010, 01:44 AM

212 posts, read 473,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyadhi01 View Post
Hitler would have loved to hire you! I see you are located near the KKK headquarters

The multiple facets and levels of inappropriateness of this comment are dumbfounding.

Read a bit about the absolute terror that Hitler instilled in his countrymen, about the horrific nature of his crimes against all people within his grasp. Then ponder the relatively benign injustice that is occurring with this issue...

Your comment belittles the evil which Hitler did.

Old 06-30-2010, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwayAndBackToSac View Post
The multiple facets and levels of inappropriateness of this comment are dumbfounding.

Read a bit about the absolute terror that Hitler instilled in his countrymen, about the horrific nature of his crimes against all people within his grasp. Then ponder the relatively benign injustice that is occurring with this issue...

Your comment belittles the evil which Hitler did.
andyhi is trash plain and simple. I may not always agree with nita (sometimes I do though) but for this ******* to associate her with Hitler is complete and total crap!

Hey andyhi, if you've read the posts, you can see that nita and I agree with at least one point. Come at me like that idiot. I can't believe you sometimes. There are obvious racist on this forum and yet you go after someone who's never said anything racist yet one of your fellow Bay Area haters does so constantly?

Again, I invite you into my world jackass!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California