Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 06:04 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,909,681 times

Advertisements

I present exhibit A from the lie-master's mouth himself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIlzYD4tk78

Wow, just wow. And people will still vote for this clown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2010, 06:13 PM

8,673 posts, read 17,279,161 times
Hell yes we will! I'd rather have someone honest than a liar like Meg.

Old 10-25-2010, 06:22 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,384,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wburg View Post
...and I thought he said that he didn't have a plan when he was governor? But yes, at least we know what we're getting. With Whitman, she could screw something up and we won't know what the hell she did and neither will anyone else.

Old 10-25-2010, 06:27 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,938,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
...and I thought he said that he didn't have a plan when he was governor? But yes, at least we know what we're getting.
Yeah, especially those of us who have already experienced two terms of JB.

Quote:
With Whitman, she could screw something up and we won't know what the hell she did and neither will anyone else.
I love mysteries.

Old 10-25-2010, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post

I love mysteries.
No mystery I'm afraid. I believe she would not even be another Arnold. I bet anything if she gets elected, she'd resign, Palin style in the middle of her term. She can't even handle the media now, whats she gonna do when the legislator, the media and god knows who else is breathing down her neck?

Old 10-25-2010, 06:32 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,168,897 times
He's said that before. He said no politician ever has a real plan. Things change as time goes by.

Old 10-25-2010, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
He's said that before. He said no politician ever has a real plan. Things change as time goes by.
...and that's honest, that's damn honest. George Bush senior swore no new taxes. Obama promised to end the wars. Both of them saw a change of plans that made both look like liars. Brown is telling us straight out how it is.

Old 10-25-2010, 07:13 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,471,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post

I love mysteries.
Yeah but I still believe, better the evil you know than the one you don't!

Old 10-25-2010, 07:32 PM

36,655 posts, read 67,506,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wburg View Post
I mean seriously, I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

I don't trust that she really has our best interest at heart.

I feel like she's nothing but a pawn for greedy businesses who want to operate in California for free and dump all over the environment without any oversight whatsoever.

The GOP is really good at convincing middle class republicans that they need to do everything they can to protect the super rich and they instigate a lot of animosity towards people who need our help...and that to me is highly immoral and Meg Whitman embodies that to a T.

I feel like she will throw the poor, sick, elderly, and young under the bus first chance she gets....says that she'll cut off welfare to everyone after 2 years, no exceptions...Well, Im sorry NUTMeg, but this is California, not Mesa, Arizona--perhaps you should move there and run for Mayor-Im sure it wouldnt cost ya 9-figures...LOL

I feel like she would be using her platform for governor as a foundation for running for President in 2012 or 2016--thus California is simply a stepping stone for her, she's not really committed to us.

I think that her campaign is nothing more than a $140 Million ego and power trip, the ultimate mid life crisis spun out of control...she's used to buying everything, now its all going to blow up in her face...poetic justice if you ask me.

Old 10-25-2010, 08:03 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,909,681 times
Quote:
...and that's honest, that's damn honest. George Bush senior swore no new taxes. Obama promised to end the wars. Both of them saw a change of plans that made both look like liars. Brown is telling us straight out how it is.
So, Brown's lying makes him honest?

That reminds me of logic bomb of "everything I say is a lie. I'm telling a lie right now".

The logic contortions in the replies makes me LMFAO!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
View detailed profiles of: