Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 12:44 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,299,621 times

Advertisements

Well, I've said for years that, if we had to reincarnate as animals, I would choose to return as a seagull. Take a guess why?

I'd be having the time of my life! There'd be plenty of people I'd enjoy doing a 'fly-by shooting" for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2010, 01:19 PM

1,651 posts, read 3,697,463 times
We're everywhere....... and we look just like you! bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Old 12-12-2010, 02:20 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,897,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gone down south View Post
We're everywhere....... and we look just like you! bwahahahahahahahaha!!!
You see, folks, this is what I'm talkin' about! I see no one is taking me seriously -- except the infil-traitor "gone down south" ... Canadian advance scout, no doubt ... and with the impunity to anonymously tip his hand -- snub his nose at us all

It's not about the dope. I live right along the border and know about the tunnels. I maintain this place as a forward observation post in my campaign to thwart the threat. I keep boats in Calif. and Hawaii as fallback positions (and for a little R&R at times). But mostly these days I remain vigilant on the border. I go north in mufti disguise frequently to gather intelligence -- which, btw, Canadians have in abundance unlike the dearth (of intelligence) in America. I have my tricks ... no problems crossing borders either way.

But I digress.

My point is that it's not about the dope. While it is about asparagus and almonds to some extent, mostly, it's about Citrus! Canadians suffer scurvy easily in the cold dark north. I have explained before. The Innuit and other natives are fine living on caribou and seal and whale blubber -- but those of European and other immigrant ancestry have not evolved yet ... scurvy is their enemy ... they need Calif. citrus.

I do what I can up here ... kind of a thankless job defending America from the silent threat across the world's longest unguarded border ... but someone has to do it. Take heed, Californians. Watch your lemons and limes!

Old 12-13-2010, 02:47 AM

1,069 posts, read 3,272,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
I've brought this up several times. People complain because of the illegal trade of marijuana coming from Mexico. However, I have said, again several times, what about the marijuana coming from British Columbia? Its much stronger the the Mexican marijuana; however, there is NO violence on the border, with the Canuck's. Although, its smuggled into the US, just as much from Mexico.

Of course, the liberal dope smokers, don't say a word...
They fly it in on the Canada Geese.

Old 12-13-2010, 10:41 AM

50,281 posts, read 47,032,885 times
I've been doing my part. I've been hunting every week since the opener. Goose for Thanksgiving and Xmas this year.

Old 12-13-2010, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I've been doing my part. I've been hunting every week since the opener. Goose for Thanksgiving and Xmas this year.
Thanks for your service!

Old 12-14-2010, 02:53 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post

+1, I also love to shoot and eat their evil cousins the infamous Canada Pintails.

Old 12-14-2010, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogdad View Post
+1, I also love to shoot and eat their evil cousins the infamous Canada Pintails.
Hey, as the old saying goes: "the only good Canadian [Pintail] is a dead one" ... you have earned the gratitude of our suffering nation.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
View detailed profiles of: