Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 05:59 PM

2,406 posts, read 6,038,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marleymaple View Post
I thought whites were the only ones who could be racist? To the OP, for blaming your problems in America on white people. This was a white man's country by the way. People always say this country is made of immigrants! Yeah, what ones? They were all white English, German, Dutch, Scottish and Irish folks along with the blacks that were brought over from Africa. Yes, the native indian conflict and the salvery were horrible things but it's been said and done. There's no changing that. Be content that you were ALLOWED and give the PRIVILEGE to move to the greatest country on Earth that has done more for everybody else on Earth. Yes, almost every bit of technology you use throughout your life...since I get blamed for slavery and the native indians I guess I'll take credit for all those inventions too, you're welcome. Everybody comes here and acts like they own this country instead of being thankful to leave your hellhole elsewhere in this world. Check out our earliest laws. Most were for white, property owning males. This country was originally founded for the white man, we wronged the slaves and they were eventually given rights. Back in the 1900's I know I would have taken 3/5 citizenship over disease ridden, uncivilized Africa. So if you come here have some freaking respect and be thankfully you have the chance to live a prosperous life.

Ridiculous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2011, 06:58 PM

897 posts, read 1,591,783 times
Oh boy. While there is no denying that there is a lot of self segregation in this country in general and in California specificaly, it's up to each individual to search out and find the place they are most comfortable living in.

If I based my outlook and attitude on the way that I was treated when I first came here, I would hate everyone except Salvadorans and Asians because a member of each "race" has treated me badly.

The first two kids who made fun of me (for not speaking English) were black so I guess I should hate all black people. But then again, the first kid to make friends with me was black as well and all the other black kids in the class were cool.

A white kid gave me a burrito to eat after he put a booger in it that first month too so I guess I should hate all white people but then, the rest of the guys acted cool and even the booger kid would pick me first when we played kick ball at recess.

When we moved into our own apartment and I had to go to a 75% hispanic school, I got treated like crap by the Mexican kids for being Salvadoran so I guess I should hate all Mexicans. Then again, one of my best friends through junior high and high school was Mexican and his family welcomed me (and our black best friend) into their home with open arms.

I guess it's a good thing that I came to this country when I was so young and actually listened to the idea of treating each person as an individual instead of giving in to stereotyping. I was also lucky enough to have understanding friends who pointed out my mistakes instead of condemning me for them and I did the same for them.

We all come from xenophobic cultures. It's up to each one of us to get over it.

Old 01-19-2011, 08:03 PM

2,406 posts, read 6,038,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmancomics View Post
Oh boy. While there is no denying that there is a lot of self segregation in this country in general and in California specificaly, it's up to each individual to search out and find the place they are most comfortable living in.

If I based my outlook and attitude on the way that I was treated when I first came here, I would hate everyone except Salvadorans and Asians because a member of each "race" has treated me badly.

The first two kids who made fun of me (for not speaking English) were black so I guess I should hate all black people. But then again, the first kid to make friends with me was black as well and all the other black kids in the class were cool.

A white kid gave me a burrito to eat after he put a booger in it that first month too so I guess I should hate all white people but then, the rest of the guys acted cool and even the booger kid would pick me first when we played kick ball at recess.

When we moved into our own apartment and I had to go to a 75% hispanic school, I got treated like crap by the Mexican kids for being Salvadoran so I guess I should hate all Mexicans. Then again, one of my best friends through junior high and high school was Mexican and his family welcomed me (and our black best friend) into their home with open arms.

I guess it's a good thing that I came to this country when I was so young and actually listened to the idea of treating each person as an individual instead of giving in to stereotyping. I was also lucky enough to have understanding friends who pointed out my mistakes instead of condemning me for them and I did the same for them.

Finally...a voice of reason! Great Post!

Old 01-19-2011, 08:48 PM

105 posts, read 298,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstnghu2 View Post
Ridiculous.
Tell me which parts are false?

Old 01-19-2011, 09:48 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,466,382 times
Why hasn't this thread been locked? It's obvious this guy is trolling.

Old 01-20-2011, 12:53 AM

13 posts, read 30,830 times
Quote:
I thought whites were the only ones who could be racist? To the OP, for blaming your problems in America on white people. This was a white man's country by the way. People always say this country is made of immigrants! Yeah, what ones? They were all white English, German, Dutch, Scottish and Irish folks along with the blacks that were brought over from Africa. Yes, the native indian conflict and the salvery were horrible things but it's been said and done. There's no changing that. Be content that you were ALLOWED and give the PRIVILEGE to move to the greatest country on Earth that has done more for everybody else on Earth. Yes, almost every bit of technology you use throughout your life...since I get blamed for slavery and the native indians I guess I'll take credit for all those inventions too, you're welcome. Everybody comes here and acts like they own this country instead of being thankful to leave your hellhole elsewhere in this world. Check out our earliest laws. Most were for white, property owning males. This country was originally founded for the white man, we wronged the slaves and they were eventually given rights. Back in the 1900's I know I would have taken 3/5 citizenship over disease ridden, uncivilized Africa. So if you come here have some freaking respect and be thankfully you have the chance to live a prosperous life.
You must be worried about how the meeting with the Chinese president will go.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/18/wo...y.html?_r=1&hp
You know that the 'God's own country' is on the verge of going bankrupt right? Keep getting loans from China and and say racist stuff on this blog. Such a freak.

You did not do a favour by coming up with newer technologies. People lived happily when we did not have any of this. Why should you deserve any credit for it. You came up with those because you liked coming up with such stuff and on top of that, you wanted to dominate and destroy: A motivation to invent stuff like guns and nukes! You DID NOT do anyone a favor. We were happy the way we were. All you need to do today is be more civilized and stop poking your nose in other country's business. And good luck with your radios and all that. You'll die of cancer one day, for sure. The air has been filled with microwaves. Thanks to your inventions.

BTW I did not come here to GET something. I met my advisor in a conference where he OFFERED me a research position. NONE of your lazy ass white people were good enough for him and our group has Asians and middle eastern people only including the prof. He is also planning to return to his home country as there is no point in staying with a sinking ship!

YOU WONT dominate anymore. You WILL be a loser soon. Most of your jobs WILL be taken by me or people like me. You DID NOT do me a favor with the technology that you have come up with. We were happy even otherwise. Now that you have named the game as 'The More Dominant Will Rule', I HAVE to play it too to keep you from creating another bad historical event. Its like a thorn needs to be removed by a thorn. THAT IS THE ONLY REASON for me keep abreast with technology. Otherwise India WAS a great country and WILL remain so. FREAKS like you are only good to fornicate with your 10 inch dicks the way street dogs do and produce bastards who may possible rule this stinking country someday. And what is more surprising to me is that you are proud of having a 10 inch dick. In other words, you are proud of being a dog .

MOD CUT

Leave them and go back. These people do not deserve us. Leave. Please. All of my Indian and Chinese brothers and sisters. Please.Leave ASAP. THIS WILL NEVER BE OUR COUNTRY. PLEASE LEAVE.

But don't forget.... keep stealing their jobs .

Last edited by NewToCA; 01-20-2011 at 07:23 AM.. Reason: don't get carried away there

Old 01-20-2011, 03:44 AM

15 posts, read 14,608 times
Quote:
Tell me which parts are false?
Everything. Not to mention I am disgusted by your lack of remorse, especially when you said we should all get over the "salvery". Easy to say that when you're not the black or the native american in poverty today, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmancomics View Post

Give this man a cigar.

Old 01-20-2011, 04:10 AM

168 posts, read 637,290 times
You come to this board to whine to us about how racist we are while touting your professor is a foreigner who did the racist thing in promoting only non-whites and excluded the very people who allowed him to come here and become what he is? I'm sure that's the very definition of hypocrisy. Please give your spot immediately to a white person to prove you’re not a hypocrite.

Since you are so happy with what you had back home, please do go back and wallow in it as soon as possible. Maybe, now that you have learned how to live a life of luxury at the expense of an American, you can show your countrymen how to clean up the trash that is visible in every single picture anyone's ever seen of India.

In fact, why don't you take your over-sized paycheck and feed the hoards that your countrymen have produced without any income to care for them, since you are so concerned about people producing like street dogs. Everyone (except you) knows that whites are not producing enough to replace themselves, while India is the largest contributor to world population growth. (I guess that’s what happens when you are overly concerned about making friends.)

No one will miss you when you're gone. I promise. The millions of Americans who had to train endless H1B Indians to do their jobs before getting fired for no other reason than the fact that Indians will undermine American standards by working for dark age wages and conditions will celebrate your departure. Take as many of your scab countrymen as you like with you.

We celebrate you finally coming to your senses. After all, it’s pretty silly to take the job of an American, and then expect Americans to embrace your presence. Glad you finally figured out the right thing to do.

Old 01-20-2011, 07:00 PM

105 posts, read 298,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonfreak View Post
You must be worried about how the meeting with the Chinese president will go.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/18/wo...y.html?_r=1&hp
You know that the 'God's own country' is on the verge of going bankrupt right? Keep getting loans from China and and say racist stuff on this blog. Such a freak.

You did not do a favour by coming up with newer technologies. People lived happily when we did not have any of this. Why should you deserve any credit for it. You came up with those because you liked coming up with such stuff and on top of that, you wanted to dominate and destroy: A motivation to invent stuff like guns and nukes! You DID NOT do anyone a favor. We were happy the way we were. All you need to do today is be more civilized and stop poking your nose in other country's business. And good luck with your radios and all that. You'll die of cancer one day, for sure. The air has been filled with microwaves. Thanks to your inventions.

BTW I did not come here to GET something. I met my advisor in a conference where he OFFERED me a research position. NONE of your lazy ass white people were good enough for him and our group has Asians and middle eastern people only including the prof. He is also planning to return to his home country as there is no point in staying with a sinking ship!

YOU WONT dominate anymore. You WILL be a loser soon. Most of your jobs WILL be taken by me or people like me. You DID NOT do me a favor with the technology that you have come up with. We were happy even otherwise. Now that you have named the game as 'The More Dominant Will Rule', I HAVE to play it too to keep you from creating another bad historical event. Its like a thorn needs to be removed by a thorn. THAT IS THE ONLY REASON for me keep abreast with technology. Otherwise India WAS a great country and WILL remain so. FREAKS like you are only good to fornicate with your 10 inch dicks the way street dogs do and produce bastards who may possible rule this stinking country someday. And what is more surprising to me is that you are proud of having a 10 inch dick. In other words, you are proud of being a dog .

MOD CUT

Leave them and go back. These people do not deserve us. Leave. Please. All of my Indian and Chinese brothers and sisters. Please.Leave ASAP. THIS WILL NEVER BE OUR COUNTRY. PLEASE LEAVE.

But don't forget.... keep stealing their jobs .

Ok, so first you blame me personally for creating these technologies which is quite stupid. Secondly, I guarentee the you use a cell phone, computer, car, microwave and TV. You've got a choice not to use them. If you don't like technology so much then guess what? Go to rural Africa or India and live happily. You keep complaining about America and the "white man" so get the F out. You call me a freak but read your last paragraph. You ramble on about fornicating with street dogs? You obviously have some type of mental issue. Like I said, if you don't like it leave. Trust me, we created the greatest, most powerful, most infulential country in the history of Earth long before you or "your people" immigrated here...due to our open border policy.

We ship so many people like you over here and ruin our cities all for nothing. We're shipping over all of these Somalians who are from Third World country and have no concept of what it is to be American or First World. Look at Minneasota or Maine. We let all these illegals from Mexico take over the west coast and turn them into a duplicate of Mexico. Look at Los Angeles. Worst city in the US and who is the majority? Illegals from south of the border. They all work manual unskilled labor, they're no benfit to America yet the Govt. continues to pander to them. We ship over all these people from Laos and the middle east and all of these other "troubled countries" so what? They just bring their third world with them and their attitudes similar to yours. They aren't thankful for anything, they just hate the people who created it. Come here, assimilate and call yourself an American. Appreciate the people who gave their lives for this country and thank them. Of course, most of the immigrants will jump on my statement because the govt will let anybody regardless of their attitude or education.

Old 01-20-2011, 09:01 PM

13,827 posts, read 29,932,444 times
Quote:
Ok, so first you blame me personally for creating these technologies which is quite stupid. Secondly, I guarentee the you use a cell phone, computer, car, microwave and TV. You've got a choice not to use them. If you don't like technology so much then guess what? Go to rural Africa or India and live happily. You keep complaining about America and the "white man" so get the F out. You call me a freak but read your last paragraph. You ramble on about fornicating with street dogs? You obviously have some type of mental issue. Like I said, if you don't like it leave. Trust me, we created the greatest, most powerful, most infulential country in the history of Earth long before you or "your people" immigrated here...due to our open border policy.

We ship so many people like you over here and ruin our cities all for nothing. We're shipping over all of these Somalians who are from Third World country and have no concept of what it is to be American or First World. Look at Minneasota or Maine. We let all these illegals from Mexico take over the west coast and turn them into a duplicate of Mexico. Look at Los Angeles. Worst city in the US and who is the majority? Illegals from south of the border. They all work manual unskilled labor, they're no benfit to America yet the Govt. continues to pander to them. We ship over all these people from Laos and the middle east and all of these other "troubled countries" so what? They just bring their third world with them and their attitudes similar to yours. They aren't thankful for anything, they just hate the people who created it. Come here, assimilate and call yourself an American. Appreciate the people who gave their lives for this country and thank them. Of course, most of the immigrants will jump on my statement because the govt will let anybody regardless of their attitude or education.
Be glad you live in a country in which you can say such things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California