Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 10:16 AM

203 posts, read 322,033 times

Advertisements

As many of you know, there are hardly any jobs, no matter where you look, no matter how hard you try you will most likely not get a job unless you are hispanic, or latino!

Now you might be asking me why I say such...
Reason I say it is because, Mexicans, Latino's, and Hispanics get alot of free things from the state, no matter how much the family is making and no matter if the kid is disabled or not you will always see at least one of these "California Stealers" at the store you shop at!
Along the lines of "free" the Hispanics, Latinos and Mexicans all complained when Nevada told them they could not live on Nevada's property there for it bounced right back at California, in which they are now holding protest saying we are treating them unfairly!

my question to you is:
1- Is Mexico trying to rule California? or is it too late?
2- If Mexico was trying to rule California do you believe the name of California would change? If so what would the new name be?
3- Why can I a caucasian NOT get the same benefits that they do?

Thanks please comment below and ill get back to you!
If you find this offensive you should have read the title!!!
If you find this to make you cry you should go to the state and get Tissue so you can dry your eyes cause no one cares!

Last edited by icstitch; 02-01-2011 at 10:38 AM..

Old 02-01-2011, 10:21 AM

4,803 posts, read 10,169,020 times
No Mexico already rules Texas, haven't you heard?

Old 02-01-2011, 10:23 AM

448 posts, read 1,054,758 times
ofcourse they are and the democrats love it because they vote for em!! what we need to do is go through em all and deport the illgels but they work for less that us citizens thats another reason thay have all the jobs.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:25 AM

26,329 posts, read 93,729,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by icstitch View Post
my question to you is:
2- If Mexico was trying to rule California do you believe the name of California would change? If so what would the new name be?
3- Why can I a caucasian get the same benefits that they do?
1. No. I don't think Mexico wants to mess with the US Air Force, Army, Marines, and Navy.
2. N/A
3. I think you can except for things like affirmative action jobs and things like that.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:38 AM

2,093 posts, read 4,695,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by icstitch View Post
As many of you know, there are hardly any jobs, no matter where you look, no matter how hard you try you will most likely not get a job unless you are hispanic, or latino!

Now you might be asking me why I say such...
Reason I say it is because, Mexicans, Latino's, and Hispanics get alot of free things from the state, no matter how much the family is making and no matter if the kid is disabled or not you will always see at least one of these "California Stealers" at the store you shop at!
Along the lines of "free" the Hispanics, Latinos and Mexicans all complained when Nevada told them they could not live on Nevada's property there for it bounced right back at California, in which they are now holding protest saying we are treating them unfairly!

my question to you is:
3- Why can I a caucasian get the same benefits that they do?

Thanks please comment below and ill get back to you!
If you find this offensive you should have read the title!!!
If you find this to make you cry you should go to the state and get Tissue so you can dry your eyes cause no one cares!

My observation: Mexicans are the "minority" because the majority of them living in California have been plagued by lower standard of living and disparity of income between the rich and poor. For them to get out of it, it starts with education. Long gone are the days when Mexicans took education seriously and become upwardly mobile in our society. The newer generations are popping out babies at an accelerating rate, inhibiting their chances to go and complete school.

Now, there are many individual with Hispanic background who are extremely successful today. But when you look at Mexicans as a whole, they have a ways to go.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:40 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,822,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganto_2010 View Post
ofcourse they are and the democrats love it because they vote for em!! what we need to do is go through em all and deport the illgels but they work for less that us citizens thats another reason thay have all the jobs.
We need to deport Democrats.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BacktoBlue View Post
No Mexico already rules Texas, haven't you heard?
Its a Shame. Where I live the only person you will see riding a horse is a mexican and that is because they have that type of money to own a horse! and normally they breed the horse and get tons and tons of money from the buyer

Old 02-01-2011, 10:51 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,492,357 times
I just wish threads like this would address the problem as "illegals" not Mexicans. Mexican-Americans generally want to become self sufficient and be "American". Not all, but most I would say most do.

As for illegals from Mexico, you can blame your greedy business leaders and cheap labor addicts that have their hands in the government.

p.s. These threads are historically a troll by nature.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganto_2010 View Post
I know this might sound a little strange but telling you the truth I would work for under minimum wage maybe $5 and hour, but still since I am not latino they will be able to take the job and send it back to mexico for their families to live.

I also agree with you on the deporting them, another idea that we should do is take all our men and women who work for the military/state to put them on every boarder, and not let them cross!

Old 02-01-2011, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timc2462 View Post
my observation: Mexicans are the "minority" because the majority of them living in california have been plagued by lower standard of living and disparity of income between the rich and poor. For them to get out of it, it starts with education. Long gone are the days when mexicans took education seriously and become upwardly mobile in our society. The newer generations are popping out babies at an accelerating rate, inhibiting their chances to go and complete school.

Now, there are many individual with hispanic background who are extremely successful today. But when you look at mexicans as a whole, they have a ways to go.
i totally agree!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California