Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 02:43 PM

2,311 posts, read 3,505,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I don't hate Obama ... did you hate Bush?

Obama claimed early on that he wanted higher gas prices just like he claimed he wanted cap and trade. Obama claimed he wanted to stop offshore oil drilling also.

It's amazing what can happen if you put your mind to it ... and especially if you happen to be president.

BTW: The liberals have been blaming Bush for the past 10 years ... and still do to this day.
Simple minded people place blame on one person...
Let em Don9 .. Their savior Obama is going to screw them over 10x more... Those aware of the reality are hedging their lives against the destruction going on.. It's not possible to do so unless you acknowledge destruction is going on.. Some let them enjoy their delusional fantasy.. george bush is to blame.. o.k.. great.. and there is nothing you can do about it.. and laugh at em.

Silver just hit all time highs.. gold is off to a good trend.. oil is heading back to $120s.. conglomerates are going to be pushing the inflation down consumer's throats soon ... SLV/GLD/IAG/MCP just to name a few ways this has been played. Obama is supporting a policy of running america on debt (trillions)... to do that .. the fed has to print money and suppress borrowing rates... to do so, they engage in quantitative easing.. this causes dollar destruction and inflation.. Ben Bernanke and Tim Geithner were appointed under Obama and he directly supports and is forcing their action in this way. It is his fault. You can be delusional that it's bush's fault all you want.. It's not going to do anything for your pocket book... So just let em Don9 .. Let em keep about someone who hasn't been in office in 4 years... while Obama eats their wealth away and paycheck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2011, 02:49 PM

277 posts, read 379,757 times
The only people who think Obama is the "Savior" are you and the rest of the sheep that expected him to turn the country around in 4 years. No matter who was elected they would not have been able to save the disaster we were headed for. So please keep your bi partisan trash to yourself, it's everybody's fault. You and the rest of the sky is falling clan keep spewing trash as if one side is 100% to blame. Just stop it already.

Old 04-08-2011, 02:50 PM

2,131 posts, read 4,914,517 times
Gas at $10 per gallon would be enough of an incentive to produce alternatives. Alcohol is cheap. There are trees that produce a sap that can be used in place of gasoline. We have options.

Old 04-08-2011, 03:08 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,971,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrcousert View Post
Gas at $10 per gallon would be enough of an incentive to produce alternatives. Alcohol is cheap. There are trees that produce a sap that can be used in place of gasoline. We have options.
Gas does not need to be expensive. It's only expensive because of corrupt politicians and big business. The USA has more than enough oil but the politicians are not allowing us to drill. Obama just pulled the plug in the gulf and many believe the spill was no accident.
Look at the politics in California with controlling water. The politicians will not allow the vital water to reach farms because of tiny smelt fish which are not even indigenous to the area. This is straight up dirty liberal politics.

Old 04-08-2011, 03:15 PM

2,311 posts, read 3,505,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuko View Post
The only people who think Obama is the "Savior" are you and the rest of the sheep that expected him to turn the country around in 4 years. No matter who was elected they would not have been able to save the disaster we were headed for. So please keep your bi partisan trash to yourself, it's everybody's fault. You and the rest of the sky is falling clan keep spewing trash as if one side is 100% to blame. Just stop it already.
Yeah, you keep believing that while Fed induced inflation erodes your money away.. No one could have done a better job... Enjoy... I'm starting to fully understand the extent to which people are Helpless and hopeless.

The sky is falling and i have made over 70-80% return on my precious metal holdings as a result.. What has obama done for your currency holdings in the mean time? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Old 04-08-2011, 03:19 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,971,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuko View Post
I didn't vote for Obama. I can spot a slimy snake oil salesmen with one eye closed.
Obama is on a mission and so far he has been successful. He wants change all right but not the change most Americans were expecting. To make his change he must destroy our infrastructure, our economy, our faith and our backs. He wants total chaos before he implements his change.

Old 04-08-2011, 04:25 PM

24,407 posts, read 26,951,108 times
Quote:
What if gas cost $10 a gallon?

Can't blame Bush for this one ... Obama is getting what he wanted.

Everyone will move to San Francisco to get rid of their cars and our property values will skyrocket?

Old 04-08-2011, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahthatguy View Post
Yeah, you keep believing that while Fed induced inflation erodes your money away.. No one could have done a better job... Enjoy... I'm starting to fully understand the extent to which people are Helpless and hopeless.

The sky is falling and i have made over 70-80% return on my precious metal holdings as a result.. What has obama done for your currency holdings in the mean time? Yeah, that's what I thought.
You're like those those welfare recipients you hate so much, you're dependant on the government to baby you. Always crying about what they are doing to you. I make my own money and take care of my own business. You can sit around and make your blood pressure rise over stuff you have no control over all you want, the fact of the matter is it's not as bad as you and those like you make it out to be, we paid more for gas under Bush and we are still alive, you just like to whine about every little thing.

Old 04-08-2011, 04:33 PM

2,131 posts, read 4,914,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post

Everyone will move to San Francisco to get rid of their cars and our property values will skyrocket?
San Francisco isn't the only city where you can live car free.

Old 04-08-2011, 04:35 PM

Quote:
I didn't vote for Obama. I can spot a slimy snake oil salesmen with one eye closed.
Obama is on a mission and so far he has been successful. He wants change all right but not the change most Americans were expecting. To make his change he must destroy our infrastructure, our economy, our faith and our backs. He wants total chaos before he implements his change.
Do you sit by your radio in a tin foil hat?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California