Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 04:16 PM

2,311 posts, read 3,505,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
There is not, nor has there ever been, any percentage to arguing with a perpetual victim. The history is handily available. Look it up yourself. Just don't cherry-pick. But then again, that might put you in jeopardy of discovering truth. Horrors!
Now I'm a victim .. bwhahahaha .. Fool
You have never once provided any history or points.. the portions that have been provided was by others.. I have carefully made you look like a fool in correcting you and others numerous times...First, its you that claims jews are supperior.. then its the clown tick that claims asians are when statisticall y.. African immigrants .. Not the African Americans who descended from slavery... but African Immigrants have better educational statistics than even Asians ...

"Of the African-born population in the United States age 25 and older, 87.9% reported having a high school degree or higher,[13] compared with 78.8% of Asian-born immigrants and 76.8% of European-born immigrants, respectively.[14]
Africans from Nigeria (89.1 percent), Ghana (85.9 percent), Botswana (84.7 percent), and Malawi (83 percent) were the most likely to report having a high school degree or higher. "

Your comments about jews under Nazis.. For which reparations were paid (to the tune of billions), the british, french, and the u.s saved you from extermination .. and fought Palestine for what is now modern day Israel .. If the many different countries and people in the world didn't step in and save jews throughout history due to this belief that you are god's chosen people, your 'race' wouldn't even exist today..

So, get off your unmerited high horse and give us all a break.. No one is buying your ignorant claims of racial superiority but yourself.
The only reason why i keep responding is that I am amused by the ignorant dribble that keeps spewing from your mouth one post at a time and I enjoy making you out to be the fool that you are. I am guessing an ignorant racist can't hide their views in such exchanges .. So, it keeps leaking out like a wet but.

Last edited by yeahthatguy; 10-05-2011 at 04:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 04:23 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,898,467 times
Quote:
Says you! Enjoy your apologist bent. You missed a number of potential historical events but then, they wouldn't have supported you leanings.

When reality becomes bigotry I'll plead "guilty" and not before.
Chief, you used the Spanish Inquisition as one of your examples ... it is as bad a chapter in Jewish history as any except Nazi Germany's contribution to insanity, so I drew on it for you ... good choice ... it doesn't matter how many others you cite, the parallels will all be the same ... there is zero comparison between the ugly discrimination against Jews and the enslavement of blacks issue. The Jews have a fine and noble and respected place in world history, marred by racist events based generally in fear or jealousy of cultural strengths acknowledged for the lifetime of the religion / culture. The African experience has no such cohesive cultural foundation or history ... rather, it was a mosaic of diverse and mostly primitive small cultures -- that were isolated and raped, then subjected to repetitive humiliation ... and now blamed for their own rape. Consider the Jewish position in initiating the NAACP: it was an appreciation of the power of discrimination being laid on people of color ... the Jews themselves acknowledge what discrimination had done to them historically -- and yet noted the unique differences in the black experience. Enough history lessons for you and the other white "defense league". You haven't come from such background, you haven't lived it, you haven't studied it, you don't want to acknowledge it. You live in fear of equality. Well, it's coming at you anyway. White domination is fading fast. Each man will have to stand on his own merit, just as you say should be done. And Affirmative Action will have played an important role in bringing the reality to your door.

Well done, Chief. One of the first things I noted about a number of your posts as much as three years ago when I first signed on here was your veiled bigotry.

Old 10-05-2011, 04:51 PM

8 posts, read 8,029 times
City Data Reads like a White Supremacy forum. No surprise considering many of it's members are from Storm-front. Wake up. You're arguing with White Nationalists. Don't let their false support of Jews fool you. They don't care about the Jews they just use them to hide their thinly veiled anti black racism. Don't believe me go to the politics forum where it's like a meeting of Neo Nazi's.

Old 10-05-2011, 05:04 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,479,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valance View Post
City Data Reads like a White Supremacy forum. No surprise considering many of it's members are from Storm-front. Wake up. You're arguing with White Nationalists. Don't let their false support of Jews fool you. They don't care about the Jews they just use them to hide their thinly veiled anti black racism. Don't believe me go to the politics forum where it's like a meeting of Neo Nazi's.
How utterly foolish and false. Can you name any of those dreaded Jews to whom you were related who perished in the Holocaust? I can. But I guess that's just "false support," right?

That would be laughable, however so false and contrived, if it wasn't so ridiculous.

But coming from a jump-in, two-post troll it also comes as no surprise.

Old 10-05-2011, 05:16 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,792,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valance View Post
I was enjoying myself lurking this thread but then this was posted

Old 10-05-2011, 05:21 PM

It's well known this is a stormfront sub forum. [url=http://[domain blocked due to spam]/state/mn/TS5E4327SQB8DJII8]City data is the legitimate face of stormfront racist website - [domain blocked due to spam][/url]

Old 10-05-2011, 05:23 PM

Quote:
How utterly foolish and false. Can you name any of those dreaded Jews to whom you were related who perished in the Holocaust? I can. But I guess that's just "false support," right?

That would be laughable, however so false and contrived, if it wasn't so ridiculous.

But coming from a jump-in, two-post troll it also comes as no surprise.
You use pseudo Jewish support to promote White Supremacy, it's always some twisted logic to degrade other groups for not "making it" like the Jews when in reality their situation is like comparing Oranges and Steaks. I see right through you. If being new is a troll you were a troll once.

Old 10-05-2011, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattClyde View Post
I was enjoying myself lurking this thread but then this was posted
Well, thank the, now, three-post wonder. Clearly someone put a stop-payment on his reality check!

Old 10-05-2011, 05:37 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,792,904 times
he/she now has 8 posts :O the [domain blocked due to spam] forum is pretty much an anti C-D forum, take stuff from there with a grain of salt. it isn't the best way to make yourself know and liked here

Old 10-05-2011, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattClyde View Post
he/she now has 8 posts :O the [domain blocked due to spam] forum is pretty much an anti C-D forum, take stuff from there with a grain of salt. it isn't the best way to make yourself know and liked here
Ya fergot the ever-popular "it!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California