Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 08:05 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,971,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimC2462 View Post
Unfortunately, getting any GOP candidate varies from someone who is sane to someone who is insane.

The GOP voters may elect a GOP that has the Tea Party's best interests, but in the general election the independents will have none of it. And if someone like Palin, Bachmann, or Perry runs against Obama, I'm voting for Obama while holding my nose.
What do you think the tea party interests are?

Who do you think the tea party is comprised of?

Old 09-06-2011, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Would you prefer Ron Paul over Obama?
If you don't like Huntsman I think you'd despise Dr. Paul.
I like Ron Paul and think he is the real deal. I like his views on the economy and the federal reserve. However, I don't care for his foreign relations stance. I also don't think he is electable in the general election. I think he would make a good VP or in the administration working economic issues.

I did not vote for Obama but when he took office I supported him as the President and gave him a shot ... as I did Clinton. Obama quickly changed from what he ran as to how he acted as President. I have researched Obama before and after the election. I have come to the conclusion that Obama is not an honest man and in many respects he is very bad for this country. Obama is actively working against this country on many levels. I have no doubt that some day he will be put on trial for treason.

Old 09-06-2011, 08:26 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,898,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I got to about 4 paragraphs and could see this is total liberal BS. Nice try ...
Of everyone here on the forum, I least would expect you to read such an expose', Donnie ... you are excused from class ... after all, it is written by a life-long confirmed Republican conservative operative ... verifiable ... but, since he has walked away from your tea-party in Wonderland, you claim liberal conspiracy, in spite of his disapproval of Obama and the Democrats (scathing at times) ... regardless, his disgust, however, for the rest of folks, both left and right, should provide a considerable snapshot of why and how your 'democracy' is failing by 'intentional design' ... this is no accident, what we are all witnessing ... it is a deliberate takeover of America ... and you are all powerless by virtue of human nature being what it is.

I re-post the link for inquiring minds ... truly an excellent piece of analysis, well written:
Goodbye to All That: Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left the Cult | Truthout

Old 09-06-2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
Of everyone here on the forum, I least would expect you to read such an expose', Donnie ... you are excused from class ... after all, it is written by a life-long confirmed Republican conservative operative ... verifiable ... but, since he has walked away from your tea-party in Wonderland, you claim liberal conspiracy, in spite of his disapproval of Obama and the Democrats (scathing at times) ... regardless, his disgust, however, for the rest of folks, both left and right, should provide a considerable snapshot of why and how your 'democracy' is failing by 'intentional design' ... this is no accident, what we are all witnessing ... it is a deliberate takeover of America ... and you are all powerless by virtue of human nature being what it is.

I re-post the link for inquiring minds ... truly an excellent piece of analysis, well written:
Goodbye to All That: Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left the Cult | Truthout
Well Null ... I can tell you that four paragraphs was enough to reveal typical liberal talking points and accusations that only a liberal would write ... that's why I'm not wasting my time reading your disingenuous article. But I'm sure you will get some that will drool over the words and their heart will beat a little faster thinking you provided the smoking gun to prove conservatives are just as dishonest as liberals.

-Happy reading and I'll refill the punch bowl for ya ...

Old 09-06-2011, 08:46 PM

6,390 posts, read 9,683,178 times
The Conservatives of America have, as I have pointed out, opposed everything good in America, including the founding of the Nation and the Federal Constitution.

This article reinforces my current contention that the Conservatives of America would rather destroy representative government and the nation itself than to allow what they see as the enemy, Obama and the Democrats, any success at governing.

We may well indeed be in the final days of the Republic. Thanks for that link NullGeo

Old 09-06-2011, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post
The Conservatives of America have, as I have pointed out, opposed everything good in America, including the founding of the Nation and the Federal Constitution.

This article reinforces my current contention that the Conservatives of America would rather destroy representative government and the nation itself than to allow what they see as the enemy, Obama and the Democrats, any success at governing.

We may well indeed be in the final days of the Republic. Thanks for that link NullGeo

If Obama and the democrats has any success at governing then we would not be having this discussion ...

Old 09-06-2011, 08:53 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,219,039 times
This thread has gone on long enough.

Everyone is just repeating themselves here, and it really isn't a California discussion. It is more of a general politics discussion.

At this point, it is becoming who gets in the last word.

The thread is now closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California