Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 08:27 AM

6,390 posts, read 9,682,084 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Sure you're right. Please tell that to the useless gang-bangers and dopers I used to arrest.
By himself, in a dusty western town, with nothing but a Colt .44 on his hip and a star on his vest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 08:48 AM

7,150 posts, read 10,896,236 times
The man who shot Liberty Valence rides! Eee haw!

Old 11-08-2011, 09:18 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,471,872 times
For the tag-team's edification, in those day it was a .38 special.

Philly1 is a "proud" Norte with a foul mouth he runs in DMs behind which he can hide in safety.

As to the matter at hand, the ex's family, major ranchers, all lived in Tulare and, for a while, all on the same street. Spent many a lovely holiday there and enjoyed the town back in the 60s through 80s. It's sad to hear that it, too, has become infested with the street vermin.

Now run along, boys, and tickle one another some more.

Old 11-08-2011, 03:37 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,938,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post
I just wonder why anyone cares one whit about gangs, and their nomenclature.
Live in the city sometime.

Old 11-08-2011, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
Live in the city sometime.
The towns around here have gangs (not Arroyo Grande, this town is stlll in the 1950's) I talk to gang members on a regular basis. They spend a great deal of time shooting and stabbing each other, and doing drugs and stuff like that there, but, seldom is a non gang person affected by gang members.

Old 11-08-2011, 05:00 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,471,872 times
Quote:
The towns around here have gangs (not Arroyo Grande, this town is stlll in the 1950's) I talk to gang members on a regular basis. They spend a great deal of time shooting and stabbing each other, and doing drugs and stuff like that there, but, seldom is a non gang person affected by gang members.
Yeah. Gang members are such dead-eye shots that innocents are never killed in drive-bys, right? Houses aren't scarred by stray fire, people don't have their children sleep on the floors of inside rooms for safety, graffiti never happens, the hospitals, police and medical first responders never have to turn out, treat, arrest or deal with them and if they do they do so for free, same with the jails and prisons. Them cities are just full of happy campers, with no issues and plenty of spare revenue, ain't they?

Nope, non-gang members aren't affected by gang members at all.

And my name's Tinkerbell and I live in Neverland.

Last edited by Curmudgeon; 11-08-2011 at 05:31 PM..

Old 11-08-2011, 05:08 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,938,866 times
Quote:
The towns around here have gangs...
Like I said, live in the big city for awhile.

Old 11-08-2011, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Yeah. Gang members are such dead-eye shots that innocents are never killed in drive-bys, right? Houses aren't scarred by stray fire, people don't have their children sleep on the floors of inside rooms for safety, graffiti never happens, the hospitals, police and medical first responders never have to turn out, treat, arrest or deal with them and if they do they do so for free, same with the jails and prisons. Them cities are just full of happy campers, with no issues and plenty of spare revenue, ain't they?

Nope, non-gang members aren't affected by gang members at all.

And my name's Tinkerbell and I live in Neverland.
some people live in fear, we call those people conservatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
Like I said, live in the big city for awhile.
in my humble opinion, cities are uninhabitable, for reasons that far predate gangs.

Gang members are Darwinian rejects, they are in gangs because they have nothing going for them.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:07 AM

13,827 posts, read 29,932,444 times
Folks, next time you post things about politics and similarly off-topic subjects, take a look up at the title of the thread and forum please.

Thanks!

Old 02-08-2012, 03:38 PM

1 posts, read 3,629 times
ssk-SOUTH SIDE KINGS 13 gang in visalia and ivanhoe is the most dangerous in tulare county if you google them up they will show up for alot crimes they have done murder, drug sales, car theft gang injuctions, cop killers, etc, they are around 500 gang members so you name it they are a krazy gang of ppl that dont care for life thats good you posted this about tulare county gangs cause T.C has just gotten plagued with gangs and is not safe to live here anymore. smh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California