Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2012, 10:01 PM

459 posts, read 723,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
You are becoming funnier by the post ... The survey was reported in May (20th to be precise), 2011 ... and the minority position was 45% / 53% ... wanna bet majority's at least 54% by now?

Speaking of aggressive campaigns to stomp out things certain people don't like ... I'd apply that to conservative anti-gay crusaders waaaaaaaaaay before I'd even wonder about whether gays had done any "stomping".

Perhaps you should consider your fort ... and also consider why you aren't seeing gobs of reinforcements on the horizons riding in under clouds of dust to save your day.

There is no "legal" definition for you to keep. It's all changed ... right out from underneath you .... watch your step, please.

And it does bother me that you want to keep a word that you don't own. Why does it bother me? Because I am really into philology and evolutionary etymology. I, like .highnlite, am not gay, nor is anyone in my family that I know of (must be a congenital flaw that we are all so dang straight!) But words are a passionate hobby of mine. I can't help myself. Mother was an English teacher. Brother was a philologist. It's probably another one of those congenital conditions .... but dang it, I can't break the cycle. Thou. Shalt. Not. Own. That. Word.
I think I already explained that I don't own the word, pal.
The reason no one else is here is that none have my dedication.

Good day, null.

(You sure showed me, huh?)

Old 01-28-2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
There is no "legal" definition for you to keep. It's all changed ... right out from underneath you .... watch your step, please.
Finally, I don't know where you live, but it still isn't legal.
Go live in Europe or something.

Just. Let. Me. Go.

Old 01-28-2012, 10:05 PM

2,190 posts, read 6,851,636 times
interesting that you got even pissier when you thought that someone was implying that you're gay.

Old 01-28-2012, 10:06 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,074,793 times
Quote:
Hey! How about necrophilia? Why was that left out? Talk about a marriage made in heaven ......
That would be a literal cold, dead, F$#&.

Old 01-28-2012, 10:07 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,898,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCalifornianWriter View Post
I think I already explained that I don't own the word, pal.
The reason no one else is here is that none have my dedication.

Good day, null.

(You sure showed me, huh?)
Good night, Don ...

Old 01-28-2012, 10:08 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,898,467 times
Quote:
Finally, I don't know where you live, but it still isn't legal.
Go live in Europe or something.
No.

Old 01-28-2012, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaijai View Post
interesting that you got even pissier when you thought that someone was implying that you're gay.
Interesting that you think it interesting that I wouldn't get "pissier" when my normal way of life is attacked.

Am I really pissy? C'mon!

Old 01-28-2012, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Good night, Don ...
Knotts? I love that guy! Wait...

Old 01-29-2012, 12:16 AM

281 posts, read 256,233 times
Quote:
Interesting that you think it interesting that I wouldn't get "pissier" when my normal way of life is attacked.

Am I really pissy? C'mon!
The lick-spittles that infest our country are constantly attacking the foundations and bindings that hold our country together. The ilk that attack you and I in our defense of marriage are prototypical thereof.

Marriage is about what is best for society, as a whole, not for the specific benefit of individuals, but as a substantial piece of re-bar that binds our foundation.

Unfortunately, the lick-spittles represent rot and decay, and rot/decay often prevail. Stand firm, and fight the good fight, and remember the lick-spittles are hollow inside.

Old 01-29-2012, 12:32 AM

4,254 posts, read 5,606,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Angel View Post
Stand firm, and fight the good fight, and remember the lick-spittles are hollow inside.
True indeed. And do yourselves a favor, gentlemen: put Nullgeo and his buddies on permanent ignore. They're vandals, pure and simple. Not worth your time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California