U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2007, 10:09 PM

223 posts, read 243,910 times

Advertisements

The Mobile Home rent control in yucaipa,ca is being increased from $2.00 mo to $3.92 as of 1-08.This is the 2nd increase in 2007.The yucaipa city council is greedy,selfish & could care less about the elderly,seniors,disabled & low income residents of yucaipa that reside in mobile home parks.Their are 41 MH parks in yucaipa.Can i stop or delay the rent control increase ? What ( if anything ) can i do ? I am unable to stop the city from taking $4.34 a month from me for a lame paramedic fee.In 10 yrs i have never used the service plus the paramedic company totally screws you big time with one hell of a large bill if they transport you to a hospital.Yucaipa should change its name to Greed,ca.ugh.......
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2007, 06:20 AM

Well...it looks like i cant do a damn thing about the greedy increase BUT i can & i will let EVERYONE know what type of selfish creeps are running the city of yucaipa,california. http://yucaipa.org

Old 09-11-2007, 10:15 AM

609 posts, read 2,070,265 times
Well you can't have everything in life, you want the great weather of CA and pay almost nothing to live there. Do you expect the tax payers to pay for everything (because the government never pays, its always the tax payers)?

Why don't you try moving to the south and the east coast and see how difficult life can be here with the weather and all.

Old 09-11-2007, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerclaws View Post
Well you can't have everything in life, you want the great weather of CA and pay almost nothing to live there. Do you expect the tax payers to pay for everything (because the government never pays, its always the tax payers)?

Why don't you try moving to the south and the east coast and see how difficult life can be here with the weather and all.
I actually pay plenty to live here & the city council is just greedy.I lived in the east many yrs ago & i havent been back since & i will pass on the southern states.The weather here inland in so.ca is hot & dry usually from may-oct.It gets boring fast & having 80 degree days on thanksgiving & xmas is not that great.I miss variety.

Old 09-11-2007, 02:20 PM

609 posts, read 2,070,265 times
Maybe you should consider moving to New England. We have all the seasons here and all that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California