Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 05:54 PM

43 posts, read 208,462 times

Advertisements

CAHATCH
Let's get together..I will be out there March 13-20th...I'll give you my cell ##...We are thinking of renting-ofcourse we haven't sold here yet....so...we are kind of in limbo right now....talk soon..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2008, 06:16 PM

43 posts, read 208,462 times
Cahatch,
Let me know when that house goes for rent..the one next door..I will be out March 16 in the area---email me at wosie1@yahoo.com..we can definitely get together!

Old 03-02-2008, 01:59 AM

62 posts, read 375,833 times
I emailed ya Snogirl... and I think I called ya Snobird...heehee oops....

Old 03-06-2008, 01:53 PM

11 posts, read 49,250 times
i have been offered a job in either turlock/merced/ ceres/monteca. If so what would be the best place to stay. Have 2 kids. 9 and 14yrs. Which r the good schools? would prefer to stay near the school and drive to work.

Old 03-06-2008, 01:56 PM

i have been offered a job in either turlock/merced/ ceres/monteca. If so what would be the best place to stay. Have 2 kids. 9 and 14yrs. Which r the good schools? would prefer to stay near the school and drive to work

Old 03-08-2008, 07:13 AM

how r schools in turlock. public/ private schools for 9-14 yr olds. my main concern is kids education. will be moving to turlock/merced/ ceres.. not finalised. would prefer an area with good schools

Old 01-02-2009, 10:29 AM

7 posts, read 22,375 times
Default I love Turlock

Hello,,

I am from Orlando Fl and moved out here to take a job with a local hospital.I love Turlock. I have four children ,which my daughter loves the high school,,pitman.It is a very nice town ,,very clean,a nice college and we found a great church.Ceres is I think dirty sort of like Modesto.I almost cried when I seen it but found that I really love Turlock.We have been her about 6mnths and now I m looking at buying a home here.
Ripon is nice and Menteca.Want some land try Vally Springs.

Old 01-02-2009, 10:17 PM

1 posts, read 3,820 times
Like my name says I miss California. I lived in Turlock for about 1 1/2 years. I loved it there. Hopefully in a few years I'll be moving back to Turlock. If you plan on moving to that area of California, DO NOT move to, or live in S. Modesto lots of violence in that part of Modesto. If I'm not mistaken Fresno, and Sacramento are still around the same driving distance from Turlock. Overall its a nice city/town.

Old 01-24-2009, 12:56 PM

4 posts, read 10,071 times
Smile Turlockresident

I live in Turlock. We live in the newer nieghborhood with newer schools. I was born and raised here and also continue to raise my children here. I have moved out of town a couple of times but sem to always return. Turlock has grown alot in the past 10 years. There is a Walmart here but not a superwalmart. Also I have a daycare.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:06 PM

4 posts, read 10,071 times
Default Best Schools

Quote:
Originally Posted by muloorj View Post
how r schools in turlock. public/ private schools for 9-14 yr olds. my main concern is kids education. will be moving to turlock/merced/ ceres.. not finalised. would prefer an area with good schools
The best schools here are Medeiros Elementary, Turlock Junior High, and Pittman High. I have 7 kids and I have atleast 2 in each school. I also have heard that Osborn Elementary but its in a bad neighborhood. The schools my kids go to are new and in the newer neighborhood behind the college.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California