Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 06:49 PM

1,472 posts, read 3,547,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadwarrior101 View Post
I would agree with that. They tend to be more down to earth than you'd find with the hot women in SF, LA, OC or SD. Now, they also tend to be less educated/sophisticated and more religious, so pick your poison!
I think its because of Fresno State. Its a good university, but attracts a different student "body" than something like Berkeley. When I lived there for a few years a cousin came to visit and he just kept going on and on about the pretty girls in Fresno.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2012, 09:00 PM

1,348 posts, read 2,858,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffredo View Post
I think its because of Fresno State. Its a good university, but attracts a different student "body" than something like Berkeley. When I lived there for a few years a cousin came to visit and he just kept going on and on about the pretty girls in Fresno.
In Berkeley, you can barely differentiate between the male and female students. Shivers.

Old 06-21-2012, 07:34 PM

4,108 posts, read 10,804,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
That's a really desperate question!
I disagree.

I can tell you this: it ain't the Bay Area. However, some of the immigrants and Asian-Americans can be quite cool. I did get shot down by a very attractive Japanese chick, but that's okay, at least she wasn't a b*tch about it.

The whites? As a white guy, I can say that white chicks here generally aren't worth the hassle--too much attitude. The only white chick I've met worth dating (read: drama-free) is from a small town on the Central Coast. The irony is that I find the men up here to be very nice for the most part.

I've heard that L.A.'s worse. Maybe Fresno, Bakersfield, Chico, Redding, Eureka, and Ukiah, places like those, would have more concentration of the "down to Earth, non-snooty" women in the state.

Old 06-21-2012, 08:20 PM

1,482 posts, read 5,174,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffredo View Post
Might also be because of all the outdoor activity opportunities. The area within a few hours of Fresno is rife with parks: Stanislaus NF, Yosemite NP, Kings Canyon NP, Red Rock Canyon SP, Sequoia NF, Inyo NF, Death Valley NP. Lots of opportunity to cultivate an outdoor lifestyle with a lot of physical activity. Good for physical appearance. Plus it's hot there and that seems to knock a few pounds off as well. Being the major city of the valley might also play a role.

Old 06-21-2012, 11:11 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
Where in California has the highest number of friendly or non-snooty attractive girls/women?
West Hollywood for you...

Old 06-22-2012, 08:55 AM

14,129 posts, read 31,257,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacramento916 View Post
In Berkeley, you can barely differentiate between the male and female students. Shivers.
That's a ridiculous statement. Been there recently or just going by what someone told you about those "horrible" 60s? Many of the women there are Asian and quite feminine looking. At least they don't all have the requisite lower back tatoos you'll find on just about every woman in Sacramento.

Old 06-22-2012, 10:57 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,134,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
That's a ridiculous statement. Been there recently or just going by what someone told you about those "horrible" 60s? Many of the women there are Asian and quite feminine looking. At least they don't all have the requisite lower back tatoos you'll find on just about every woman in Sacramento.
Ah, the tramp stamps.

Old 06-22-2012, 12:04 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,484,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Ah, the tramp stamps.
AKA: Stripper Bar Code!

Old 06-22-2012, 01:48 PM

3,727 posts, read 6,224,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
Most bars at 2AM.
Ah yes, that old Mickey Gilley country classic. Back in the day those words rang pretty true;
"Don't the Girls All get Prettier at Closing Time"

Old 06-22-2012, 03:34 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,134,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
AKA: Stripper Bar Code!
Ahem, or so I've heard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California