Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 07:52 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,409,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
Absolute lunacy! The rest of the world with the UN backing them said there was no evidence at all for any WMD's. Me badass? Think I wasn't scared? Just how far gone are you? Of course I was scared and I said, let's get the people who did this. The last five words are the key there okay? You still with me? The mere fact...oops...you don't deal those...er...truth....nevermind. Anyway, Nothing in your post reflects anything accurate.

Imagine two cats walking across a piano in opposite directions. The dissonant and discorded sounds made is how your post reads. Like I told that moderator earlier, it is intellectually impossible to give a proper reply to you. Your post is a jumbled hodge-podge of imaginary beliefs that have never taken place.
I suppose my post would come off as imaginary to someone who has resorted to ignoring facts in order to defend their world view. Congratulations, you're the new DocGoldstein/MrFantastic.

Good game by the way appealing to the UN, that same squeaky-clean organization that had multi billions of reasons to block any action against Iraq as uncovered in the Oil For Food scandal which also implicated the French and Germans . But hey, why bother with facts when clinging to a fantasy weaved inside of an ideological bubble is so much more fulfilling?

Old 08-04-2012, 08:09 PM

6,390 posts, read 9,679,297 times
Quote:
I suppose my post would come off as imaginary to someone who has resorted to ignoring facts in order to defend their world view. Congratulations, you're the new DocGoldstein/MrFantastic.

Good game by the way appealing to the UN, that same squeaky-clean organization that had multi billions of reasons to block any action against Iraq as uncovered in the Oil For Food scandal which also implicated the French and Germans . But hey, why bother with facts when clinging to a fantasy weaved inside of an ideological bubble is so much more fulfilling?
Denial, then diversion, classic. That the UN had corrupt actions has no bearing on the UN clearing Iraq of having WMD's.
Now, your diversion would have worked if the invaders (first time a democracy ever invaded a nation that had done them no harm) However, the invaders discovered, the UN inspectors were right.
Now, you have every right to cling to rightwing baloney, after all, you live in America, but, having the right does not make you right. The fact is, the UN inspectors said there were no WMD's and there weren't, a pesky fact I am sure.

Old 08-04-2012, 09:26 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,409,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post
Denial, then diversion, classic. That the UN had corrupt actions has no bearing on the UN clearing Iraq of having WMD's.
Now, your diversion would have worked if the invaders (first time a democracy ever invaded a nation that had done them no harm) However, the invaders discovered, the UN inspectors were right.
Now, you have every right to cling to rightwing baloney, after all, you live in America, but, having the right does not make you right. The fact is, the UN inspectors said there were no WMD's and there weren't, a pesky fact I am sure.
Funny you bring up diversion and denial, because that's precisely what you've done here. Again, please don't allow facts to obstruct your ideologically driven rant. I enjoy free entertainment.

Old 08-04-2012, 09:34 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,377,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeLiang View Post

Now how about responding to what I said. I now know your opinion of me for having said it but nothing you say makes any more sense than that.

Old 08-04-2012, 09:35 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,377,194 times
Quote:
Funny you bring up diversion and denial, because that's precisely what you've done here. Again, please don't allow facts to obstruct your ideologically driven rant. I enjoy free entertainment.
This post sounds almost plagiarizer from highnlight.

Old 08-04-2012, 09:51 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,924,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine7793 View Post
Add to your legacy:

School performance near the bottom of the 50 states
Road quality near the bottom of the 50 states
Unemployment near the top of the 50 states

Great example for the rest of the country.
so post the links then. (yes, i know that nasty message just came from you.)

Old 08-04-2012, 11:26 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,893,251 times
Quote:
Yeah? How do you think intelligent people feel about being subjected to the likes of Sarah Palin, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Hermann Cain, etc etc etc etc etc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I guess we need to remember, if these people do not see things your way they are not intelligent: is that what you are saying?

Nita
Yes. Dumber than a box of rocks, the bunch of them ... and toss in Paul Ryan while you're at it ...

Old 08-05-2012, 01:37 AM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyyo View Post
Bush may not be in total fault for the economy but he is partly to blame. Spending billions in an unneeded war and cutting taxes at the same time while deregulating banks did not help things. I mean immigration reform like the Dream Act not reform that makes people more oppressed. Our health care system is a disaster and reform is needed but Republicans are still under this delusional fantasy that our health care system is fine and "the best in the World". Too wrapped up in the goddang bible and flag waving crap to take the rose colored classes off.
Then you should have said that in the first place.

And there is nothing wrong with cutting taxes... it benefits the economy (why do you think there were 52 consecutive months of job growth and a GDP growth as high as 7.3% during the Bush years?) and increases government revenue.

Old 08-05-2012, 03:57 AM

1,981 posts, read 3,150,301 times
Quote:

SO...
You are supportive of the the way Cheney/Rumsfeld war.?
I suppose you feel the Patriot act is a good thing too. Interesting.

Old 08-05-2012, 04:22 AM

1,981 posts, read 3,150,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post

This a dark hour for America.. Embarrassed to be an American. We used up quite a bit of our good faith credit with our allies on that o ne..

AMERICA... The worlds rich and elite, hit man.
Petrodollar Warfare: Dollars, Euros and the Upcoming Iranian Oil Bourse | Energy Bulletin

WMDs what a joke.. Petro dollars folks.. wake up.. You GOP folks happily spent over 7 trillion, and spill the blood of children to shore things up for bankers, and wealthy oil families!!! Yet are not willing, to spend a dime to help a fellow citizen in need..

They, the elite, have you brainwashed... Boot lick er's I say

This time around with Iran not all will turn a blind eye to our follies... We will all be plenty side tracked from the petty economic issues most of you moan and grown about every day..

Last edited by TrueTimbers; 08-05-2012 at 04:32 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California