Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 01:52 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,217,748 times

Advertisements

OP...It sounds to me like mistaken identity, especially if those kids outside the gate are riding to your house to play w/ your children. I would draft a letter to HOA explaining that with the first complaint you fixed the situation, explain about the mistaken ID. Ask that the next child riding past their houses that they take a picture in order to prove to you it is your child.
Otherwise, bring your sons and the other outside the fence boys to an HOA meeting...Demand that the complainer identify which are your children. Imagine, kids can't ride a damx bike. Ridiculous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2013, 01:57 PM

6,802 posts, read 6,715,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Demand that the complainer identify which are your children. Imagine, kids can't ride a damx bike. Ridiculous.
Once our neighbor 2 doors down called my mom when I cut across her circular driveway. We don't know what the sons doing while riding around.

Old 02-11-2013, 02:43 PM

880 posts, read 1,415,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senno View Post
Once our neighbor 2 doors down called my mom when I cut across her circular driveway. We don't know what the sons doing while riding around.
You cut across her driveway with a BIKE, Oh the horror, the disgust, the ............. was she out of her mind?

On the other hand was this in Fresno?

Old 02-11-2013, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard64 View Post
You cut across her driveway with a BIKE, Oh the horror, the disgust, the ............. was she out of her mind?

On the other hand was this in Fresno?
Just a mean old lady. It was in Fresno.

Old 02-11-2013, 02:51 PM

880 posts, read 1,415,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senno View Post
Just a mean old lady. It was in Fresno.
Putting two and two together ........

Old 02-11-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard64 View Post
Putting two and two together ........
"Get off my lawn."

Getting old Leonard? I told ya I moved to Fresno when I was 7.

My dad gave away my bike when we moved from Phoenix. I didn't get a new one til we moved out of the apt into the new house. Worst 6 months of my childhood.

Old 02-11-2013, 07:45 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,615,239 times
I go out front now just to yell stay off my lawn. Other than the fact my front yard is dirt and the kids walk on the other side of the street because of the neighbors dobermans.
Life has too few enjoyments lately.

Old 02-11-2013, 09:49 PM

6,957 posts, read 22,311,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretkona View Post
I go out front now just to yell stay off my lawn. Other than the fact my front yard is dirt and the kids walk on the other side of the street because of the neighbors dobermans.
Life has too few enjoyments lately.
LOL my friend, you need to move out in the country where there aren't any lawns

Old 02-12-2013, 09:57 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,615,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMenscha View Post
LOL my friend, you need to move out in the country where there aren't any lawns
That is what is so funny! I have no lawn!

Old 02-25-2013, 09:56 PM

3 posts, read 4,917 times
Thank you so much for all of the responses. Actually, I got the rules from the new home owner in exchange for giving her a gate key for her to use if she needed to see her tenant. We also haven't had any more complaints but I just don't think we are going to stay here much past the one year lease. And yes, it is Little League and my son does have a bit of home work. It takes him about 2 hours to finish it all so add that with Little League 3 nights a week and Scouts one night a week and the boy is busy. I never intended for him to get into this kind of schedule but he begged me to do Little League and Scouts, so I said yes and now he is in this madhouse.
But he loves it and he's happy... now if we can get his friends back over again, it is all good!

Thank you again, for all of your answers and support. Oh and since I posted this, we haven't had one more letter of complaint. So maybe we are on the right track.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
View detailed profiles of: