Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 04:34 PM

4,156 posts, read 5,561,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 509 View Post
We spent the winter in Arizona and Nevada. People are pretty mad at California for environmental and political reasons.

One of those states is known as one of the most backwards in the union and the other’s entire economy is sustained off CA's debauchery. Either way, the specific idiots you met will continue to buy what we sell and like it.

Last edited by nslander; 04-02-2013 at 05:01 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2013, 04:48 PM

444 posts, read 665,318 times
In case some of you people have been living under a rock the past decade or two, Apple, arguably the world's most sought after name brand in the world, labels all of its products "Designed in California----Made in China" If you think consumers will boycott or have any kind of negative connotations for an Apple product if the "China" was changed to "California"then you're an idiot.

Ridiculous first post by the OP.

Old 04-02-2013, 07:00 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,451,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly1 View Post
Just another possible unfuded mandate on business.
Yeah, because changing the label from "Made in the USA" to "Made in California" will be sooo cost prohibitive.

Old 04-03-2013, 07:02 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,841,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krudmonk View Post
Who gives a **** what Arizona thinks? They're living in 1880.
Actually, if they come up with a label that says "Made in California, Hated in Arizona," I'm all over it. Where do I sign up?

And no, we in CA don't give a **** what any bored angry losers think, in any other state. That they continue to spend so much time kvetching about us, while we don't even think about them, is telling enough.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:27 AM

391 posts, read 840,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy2788 View Post
I don't understand why people in Arizona or Nevada would be getting mad at California for environmental policies or politics that are taking place in their own state? Do people in those states really have that much free time to sit around and read CALIFORNIA news and fume about it? Must be nice.
Jeremy, I am going to honestly say they do. Here in Phoenix, there are a few vehicles with not-cal stickers plastered on their back window. But you can't say California isn't any better with some of it's own practices against each other. This is where I stop because I'll get deleted.

I really don't care where the hell it's made from anyway, I can barely afford rent as is. It could say " made by people that hate the United States" and I could care less.

Old 04-04-2013, 06:16 AM

1,031 posts, read 1,451,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kremit View Post
Jeremy, I am going to honestly say they do. Here in Phoenix, there are a few vehicles with not-cal stickers plastered on their back window. But you can't say California isn't any better with some of it's own practices against each other. This is where I stop because I'll get deleted.

I really don't care where the hell it's made from anyway, I can barely afford rent as is. It could say " made by people that hate the United States" and I could care less.
Hmm, weird.. in a freaky stalkerish way.

Old 04-04-2013, 10:08 AM

7,242 posts, read 7,905,875 times
Which just goes to show Arizona is still filled with envy for California. Which makes sense since the state is filled with the losers who couldn't hack it in California and were forced to find discount housing in a desert which no one else wanted.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:37 AM

391 posts, read 840,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
Which just goes to show Arizona is still filled with envy for California. Which makes sense since the state is filled with the losers who couldn't hack it in California and were forced to find discount housing in a desert which no one else wanted.
Angry much? People move to different states because they're tired of whatever state. The extremist view only represents the few, never the majority.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California