Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2013, 10:01 AM

624 posts, read 1,247,520 times

Advertisements

Doctor Kermit Gosnell's murder trial in Pennsylvania has been unreported by the national media and California's major newspapers. He is being charged with killing 7 babies by using sissors to cut their heads off. He also is charged with killing a woman in a botched abortion. His abortion clinic had several complaints for decades by our government did not inspect his clinic. Why is this not being covered? These are terrible and should be reported.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2013, 12:13 PM

21,877 posts, read 25,146,349 times
Philly ME not sure babies born alive at clinic - SFGate

That took two seconds on Google to find. You can also find national coverage of it all over the place, I've heard it several times on the radio as well. Personally, I'm glad it's not getting the same overplayed coverage that say the Anthony trial got. Its news in Florida or Pennsylvania, it's just morbid entertainment in California.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:06 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,907,352 times
There has been a ton of coverage on this but it is now old news. A quick Google search confirms you're completely wrong, it has been covered, but that the story is now old and stale so it fell off the front page. Sorry, but there just isn't any conspiracy here.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:26 PM

21,736 posts, read 16,350,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
There has been a ton of coverage on this but it is now old news. A quick Google search confirms you're completely wrong, it has been covered, but that the story is now old and stale so it fell off the front page. Sorry, but there just isn't any conspiracy here.
Yes there is. A conspiracy to paint most everything California as liberally minded free-thinking anti-conservative.

Oh wait. It is that way. Why I live here too.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:57 AM

1,031 posts, read 1,451,833 times
Why are California newspapers obligated to report on something going on in Pennsylvania? There are sick people committing heinous crimes everyday in our country, you really want all of them reported in your local newspaper?

That would be kind of a downer for me to read everyday, not that we already aren't for the most part.

Old 04-23-2013, 12:08 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
I don't subscribe to any newspapers because there is literally no point, but it's all over the internet. And on TV. I'm not sure what point you think you are making here? Our local paper writes about the High School play and Chamber of Commerce stuff and what the City Council is up to anyway.

Old 04-23-2013, 09:34 PM

6,957 posts, read 22,311,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbill View Post
Doctor Kermit Gosnell's murder trial in Pennsylvania has been unreported by the national media and California's major newspapers. He is being charged with killing 7 babies by using sissors to cut their heads off. He also is charged with killing a woman in a botched abortion. His abortion clinic had several complaints for decades by our government did not inspect his clinic. Why is this not being covered? These are terrible and should be reported.
Slow news day for you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
View detailed profiles of: