U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 12:59 AM

2,821 posts, read 2,949,877 times

Advertisements

So far just in this year alone CA has...

1) Released over 23,000 criminals back on to the streets because of "overcrowding".

2) Given transgender minors the freedom to choose whichever restroom and locker room they wish to use.

3) Passed 14 new, anti 2nd amendment gun laws that target law abiding citizens.

4) Passed a law to give illegals drivers licenses.

5) Spent over $10 BILLION on healthcare, education and incarceration of illegal immigrants.

...and now this? This state is an absolute, pathetic joke. The liberal Democrats and illegals have completely destroyed this once great state. Its no wonder citizens and businesses are leaving in record numbers. I truly hope this state gets destroyed by a huge earthquake and then destroyed again by a giant tsunami, just to make sure. I cannot wait to move, counting down the days!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2013, 07:09 AM

23,599 posts, read 33,125,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbell75 View Post
So far just in this year alone CA has...

1) Released over 23,000 criminals back on to the streets because of "overcrowding".

2) Given transgender minors the freedom to choose whichever restroom and locker room they wish to use.

3) Passed 14 new, anti 2nd amendment gun laws that target law abiding citizens.

4) Passed a law to give illegals drivers licenses.

5) Spent over $10 BILLION on healthcare, education and incarceration of illegal immigrants.

...and now this? This state is an absolute, pathetic joke. The liberal Democrats and illegals have completely destroyed this once great state. Its no wonder citizens and businesses are leaving in record numbers. I truly hope this state gets destroyed by a huge earthquake and then destroyed again by a giant tsunami, just to make sure. I cannot wait to move, counting down the days!
::::sigh:::: Try to teach you what's right and you just can't grasp it, can you? As taught in Lesson 1 last week, the bills you referenced are merely enrolled but they're not "passed" (Chaptered) unless and until the Governor signs them or lets them pass into law without his action. Now see if you can get it right next time.

By the way, it's rather bizarre that you so cavalierly wish for the deaths of some 38 or so million people just because you disagree with some of them. Why, some would consider that immoral and blood-thirsty or just plan sick. Come to think of it, it might even make some hope you're still there when it happens and are the first one to perish in the destructive events you so fervently wish to occur. Since we have a total of 15 daughters, sons- and daughters-in-law, grandchildren and great grandchildren living in California, some could think we might wish that to be your fate. But of course, we wouldn't do that, now would we? Oh no. Of course not! We're far to civilized for that, now aren't we?

Old 09-23-2013, 12:21 PM

16,738 posts, read 35,468,860 times
Quote:
I truly hope this state gets destroyed by a huge earthquake and then destroyed again by a giant tsunami, just to make sure. I cannot wait to move, counting down the days!
But what if the huge earthquake and giant tsunami destroy the state before you leave? You'll die with the rest of us! Be careful what you wish for, dear.

Old 09-23-2013, 12:30 PM

9,321 posts, read 17,214,193 times
For many of us expats from CA we watch with great sadness our former homeland decline. The insanity just grows and grows and the roads, with endless CalTran funding seem to decay by the minute. We enjoyed our recent drive down the 101 and still love Monerey, San Diego. Riverside and San Bernardino should be put down as quickly as possible. Septic pits they have become. Perhaps CA should be returned to Mexico...might be best for all.

Old 09-23-2013, 12:50 PM

Someone hasn't been to Riverside in awhile.

Old 09-23-2013, 02:06 PM

23,599 posts, read 33,125,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
For many of us expats from CA we watch with great sadness our former homeland decline. The insanity just grows and grows and the roads, with endless CalTran funding seem to decay by the minute. We enjoyed our recent drive down the 101 and still love Monerey, San Diego. Riverside and San Bernardino should be put down as quickly as possible. Septic pits they have become. Perhaps CA should be returned to Mexico...might be best for all.
Are you and mbell75 married by any chance? Or maybe siblings from the same pod?

Old 09-23-2013, 02:38 PM

16,537 posts, read 23,777,840 times
Quote:
Quote:
Puff...pufff.pass, wanna hit bro?
No thanks man, I don't EVER wanna sound like you.

Old 09-23-2013, 02:46 PM

33,812 posts, read 58,271,289 times
Quote:
I truly hope this state gets destroyed by a huge earthquake and then destroyed again by a giant tsunami, just to make sure.
Why exactly do you 'truly hope' for these things to happen?

World Peace, End to Hunger, End to Poverty, Cure for Cancer etc. There are plenty of 'truly' good things to 'truly hope' for, but you seem to 'truly hope' for some sort of apocalyptic fate to befall tens of millions of people for no other reason than you disagree with their political leanings?

Really?

Just a word of advice: Seek help

Quote:
I cannot wait to move, counting down the days!
That you will soon not be in our midst, is something we 'truly hope' for.

LOL

Old 09-23-2013, 02:55 PM

Anonymity brings out the wonderful side of certain people.

Old 09-23-2013, 03:20 PM

1,614 posts, read 1,844,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
"LOS ANGELES — California is challenging the historic status of American citizenship with measures to permit noncitizens to sit on juries and monitor polls for elections in which they cannot vote and to open the practice of law even to those here illegally. It is the leading edge of a national trend that includes granting drivers’ licenses and in-state tuition to illegal immigrants in some states and that suggests legal residency could evolve into an appealing option should immigration legislation fail to produce a path to citizenship."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/21/us...ts.html?src=me

When are you guys going to stand up and say you have had enough? I lived in SoCal part-time a few years ago and it reminded me of some places I have been to in South America....and not in a good way. As someone who grew up in Brazil, I can certainly say that parts of this country resemble a 3rd world country and the problem is just going to get worse.
Non-citizen does not mean a person is an illegal immigrant. Sitting on a jury or assisting with the voting process is only allowed of legal residents, not illegal immigrants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or