Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2014, 01:40 PM

120 posts, read 123,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnSurfer View Post
Don't need meds here though I'm not sure about yourself based on some of the fringe comments made. Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction. It was you who said you could give your three year old a gun in WY and that reflected something wonderful about the state's laws. If you can give your three year old a gun and no one cares then logically a 12 y/o can also own and carry a gun. In fact this is the kind of freedom you are talking about - freedom from politicians telling you or anyone else what do, correct? That's the kind of freedom which most fringe gun advocates are asking for - freedom from *All* gun laws and restrictions, like freedom of religion as you put it. Does that about sum up this brand of freedom?
COULD give and WOULD give are separate animals. That's the beauty of FREEDOM.... people get to decide what is right for them!

I could have a 5 round mag or I could have a 40 round mag. Imagine the chaos of people being able to make their own choices kinda like being in the store and choosing paper or plastic bags. Oh... sorry... most Californians don't have that choice

You stated a person could take a firearm wherever they wanted to including school which simply demonstrates your ignorance.

Old 11-24-2014, 01:42 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,837,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadtoad View Post
Reference?
Right now, all your posts, homie!

Old 11-24-2014, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdumbgod View Post
Right now, all your posts, homie!
Legal residents of WY are unhinged because they don't pay a state income tax or because their property taxes are half of what Cali people pay?

If that's insanity then sign me up!

Old 11-24-2014, 01:50 PM

21,725 posts, read 16,331,178 times
Quote:
FREEDOM from the dangers of fringe nut cases? Is that like allowing sanctuary from criminals who kill people?
You don't realize, of course, that your expression of the question above, um, makes no sense, huh. If you're gonna debate, toad, you really gotta learn how to frame your argument so it makes sense.

Ah well. Look, toad - and I am sure I speak for all of us engaging in repartee with you here - I want to thank you, sincerely, for the entertainment you have been providing Anyone who can jog MtnSurfer Derek away from posting beautiful photography and into a splash of controversy commentary is a real gem. Kudos to ya

That said, I'm thinking I don't agree with BDG's assessment you are a Koch plant. I'm coming to an opposite suspicion. You are really a left wing liberal plant to make conservatives look as nutty as Christmas rum fruitcake.

Am I right?

Old 11-24-2014, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Reference?
The Cheney's.

Old 11-24-2014, 01:53 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,466,118 times
Quote:
Reference?
If you need one you haven't been paying attention.

It's these kinds of ranting that give us responsible gun owners a bad name but of course, you're free to do so just as we're free to consider you and your ilk to be somewhat dangerous even when you're being laughable. Carry on! The entertainment's been priceless.

Old 11-24-2014, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
If you need one you haven't been paying attention.

It's these kinds of ranting that give us responsible gun owners a bad name but of course, you're free to do so just as we're free to consider you and your ilk to be somewhat dangerous. Carry on!
You're preaching mah sermon, Padre. Unfo'tuneately, de rep button be stuck.

Old 11-24-2014, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
You don't realize, of course, that your expression of the question above, um, makes no sense, huh. If you're gonna debate, toad, you really gotta learn how to frame your argument so it makes sense.

Ah well. Look, toad - and I am sure I speak for all of us engaging in repartee with you here - I want to thank you, sincerely, for the entertainment you have been providing Anyone who can jog MtnSurfer Derek away from posting beautiful photography and into a splash of controversy commentary is a real gem. Kudos to ya

That said, I'm thinking I don't agree with BDG's assessment you are a Koch plant. I'm coming to an opposite suspicion. You are really a left wing liberal plant to make conservatives look as nutty as Christmas rum fruitcake.

Am I right?
You have been drinking the Cali koolaid for so long that it would not make sense that people who exercise their Constitutional rights are fringe nutcases but yet giving safe haven to "undocumented guests" is A-ok..... sorry... not ok to you unless they are destitute then it's ok because the alternatives would be unfavorable.

Old 11-24-2014, 01:58 PM

Quote:
You have been drinking the Cali koolaid for so long that it would not make sense that people who exercise their Constitutional rights are fringe nutcases but yet giving safe haven to "undocumented guests" is A-ok..... sorry... not ok to you unless they are destitute then it's ok because the alternatives would be unfavorable.
Umm, you completely missed the part about how your grammatical syntax made your question jibberish?

Old 11-24-2014, 01:59 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,466,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
You're preaching mah sermon, Padre. Unfo'tuneately, de rep button be stuck.
As just witnessed the entertainment factor just gets better and better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California