Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 01:47 AM

138 posts, read 328,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
Mass deportations happen all the time. Plenty of indians relocated to reservations, thousands of japanese during the war, never mind the deportations in germany.

Logistically it is simple. You round people up, and send them off to their destination. I never understood why those on the left act like this is logistically impossible.

That's unethical, barbaric, and inhumane. All of those acts were a form of genocide, nice comparison.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2013, 02:41 AM

2,821 posts, read 3,538,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Azteca View Post
The only ones who are getting stiffed by all this are uneducated, low-wage workers. Are you just scared that people who look different from you are taking over?\
Really? No one is scared because illegals look different, its because most move into an area, turn it into little Mexico and it destroys and devalues that area. I see it all the time first hand here in Anaheim. Dont believe me? Head over to the Euclid and Katella area or Santa Ana where its overwhelmingly Latino and have a look around. Its dirty, herds of Mexicans running around, graffiti everywhere, gang bangers hanging out. Then go to Laguna or Newport beach to a mostly white neighborhood and tell me what you see. The phrase "night and day difference" comes to mind.

Old 10-09-2013, 09:18 AM

7,150 posts, read 10,898,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbell75 View Post
Really? No one is scared because illegals look different, its because most move into an area, turn it into little Mexico and it destroys and devalues that area. I see it all the time first hand here in Anaheim. Dont believe me? Head over to the Euclid and Katella area or Santa Ana where its overwhelmingly Latino and have a look around. Its dirty, herds of Mexicans running around, graffiti everywhere, gang bangers hanging out. Then go to Laguna or Newport beach to a mostly white neighborhood and tell me what you see. The phrase "night and day difference" comes to mind.
Yes. These neighborhoods you describe exist in cities all around the nation -- and world. Dangerous and unpleasant.

Good news about these people though: who they are and where they are is quite obvious. And pretty much all the danger they represent, and all the damage they cause is, well, localized and to themselves.

This above in contrast to another group of sociopaths I find far more insipid, insidious, and frighteningly destructive: [mostly white] men, legal citizens, in suits and ties who live furtively in gated communities around the state, nation, and world ... waging wars, crashing economies with various financial insider schemes, creating and marketing poisonous pharmaceuticals to a blindly conditioned public, usurping control over the world's crops and food supplies, polluting the environment and humanity's minds and spirits maliciously for personal gain ... etc.

You wage your hate campaign -- I'll wage mine.

Old 10-09-2013, 09:41 AM

Also, while we are bashing the immigration reform movement -- and conflating it with California's liberal politics as chief offender -- note this interesting little hiccup:

Quote:
... immigration protests, activists finally marched on Washington and this time they all went out with a bang. Eight lawmakers who took park in the protests -- all of them Democrats -- blocked traffic while standing silently, as reported by the New York Times.

The lawmakers arrested hailed from many key immigration states around the nation; these states included New York, Minnesota, Texas, Illinois, Arizona, and Georgia. The lawmakers arrested were Joseph Crowle, Charles B. Rangel, Keith Ellison, Al Green, Luis V. Gutierrez, Jan Schakowsky, Raul M. Grijalva, and John Lewis.
http://www.latinpost.com/articles/28...-lawmakers.htm
What's interesting here? None of the arrested congressional protestors were from California. Does this mean that California is not ground-zero for immigration reform?

Old 10-09-2013, 09:59 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,369,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
Also, while we are bashing the immigration reform movement -- and conflating it with California's liberal politics as chief offender -- note this interesting little hiccup:

What's interesting here? None of the arrested congressional protestors were from California. Does this mean that California is not ground-zero for immigration reform?
Nah! Given the time difference between the left coast and the other one it simply means they were jet-lagged and still asleep.

Old 10-09-2013, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly1 View Post
Nah! Given the time difference between the left coast and the other one it simply means they were jet-lagged and still asleep.
While our nation's fate rests on their judgement? Hard to imagine ...

Old 10-09-2013, 01:24 PM

2,821 posts, read 3,538,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
Good news about these people though: who they are and where they are is quite obvious. And pretty much all the danger they represent, and all the damage they cause is, well, localized and to themselves
Since when? Criminals looking to carjack someone don't carjack a crap car in their own neighborhood. Criminals looking to rob someone don't rob broke people in their own neighborhood. Criminals looking to burglarize a house don't burglarize poor peoples houses in their own neighborhood. They go to the neighborhoods where people have nice cars, money and nice houses. This absolutely creates danger and causes damage to surrounding areas. I live 3 blocks from an area with lots of criminal activities and my house has been broken into before. A big reason I own guns and should have the right to carry them to protect myself going to the local circle k at night but that's a different subject.

Old 10-09-2013, 01:37 PM

138 posts, read 328,342 times
Quote:
That's funny, because I can say the same for the white trash here in the south. You're obviously over-exaggerating the problem. Take your racist crap and shove it.

Old 10-09-2013, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Since when? Criminals looking to carjack someone don't carjack a crap car in their own neighborhood. Criminals looking to rob someone don't rob broke people in their own neighborhood. Criminals looking to burglarize a house don't burglarize poor peoples houses in their own neighborhood. They go to the neighborhoods where people have nice cars, money and nice houses. This absolutely creates danger and causes damage to surrounding areas. I live 3 blocks from an area with lots of criminal activities and my house has been broken into before. A big reason I own guns and should have the right to carry them to protect myself going to the local circle k at night but that's a different subject.
First off: 3-blocks from a criminal activity area sounds pretty localized to me.

But that detail aside: my legal-citizen, white, sociopathic bad guys are the baddest-ass bad guys ... your bad guys are a bunch of punks. Add up all your bad-guys' crimes and costs and compare them to my baddest-ass bad guys' 24/7 global demolition. Your guys are punks ... and you can tell them I said so too.

Old 10-09-2013, 04:26 PM

1,664 posts, read 3,957,318 times
"What's interesting here? None of the arrested congressional protestors were from California. Does this mean that California is not ground-zero for immigration reform?"

What it means is our reps are either too lazy or relaxing in their offices counting their plunder. Besides the dems in California have a lock on the hispanic vote already. No need to waste time outside in the hot sun! They do have their priorities!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California