Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 01:53 AM

1,963 posts, read 3,043,535 times

Advertisements

Yup. it's months old, and 'bumped' by a brand new account whose only posts are on this thread (now).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2014, 02:23 AM

833 posts, read 1,199,125 times
boo hoo hoo.

Old 09-12-2014, 10:48 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,636,672 times
Parts of Morgan Hill, Coyote Lake area, San Juan Bautista are nice.

On a nice warm, sunny day we love to sit out in the patio at Jardines...

Photos

Jardines De San Juan - San Juan Bautista, CA | Yelp

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...20CA%20weather

Old 09-13-2014, 09:13 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,086,894 times
Get mentally physically and emotionally healthy ... get a job... try north of Santa Barbara to San Luis obispo...
Nirvana will follow

Old 09-15-2014, 09:10 PM

2 posts, read 1,857 times
Smile Move to Los Angeles

Move to Los Angeles, LA Craigslist is your friend.

I live in West Hollywood. I Lived in NW Portland Oregon for a few years.(too cold wet and gray skies). I was Born and raised In San Francisco.(too Expensive!!!!!!) Despite good and bad, cheap and expensive. LA. Its worth it. Its the 13th largest metro in the world with over 20 million people. Its the land of opportunity. You will be able to further your life. Stay out of the druggie life. Its very big here.( especially in Hollywood).
Here is how to do it.

First save money.
Second Apply for fasfa Will take a few months and in the spring go to school. A JC. Check out LACC, SACC, LBCC,

GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!

Third. go on LA Craigslist and move to either, Central la, The SF Valley , or Long Beach.
rent a room. Its anywhere form $500-1000 for a bedroom monthly.
Fourth Go On LA Craigslist and get a job. Do not live off our system or get out!!!
Bring your car. You will need it. If not get one on LA Craigslist,

Check out wiki on LA
Los Angeles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As i said again there alot of pros and cons here. Mostly cost of living. Get an education and you will be fine here. Pros: The weather, 20 million people, freeways, beaches, mountains, parks, industry, finance, Its the third largest GDP In the world. The land of opportunity don't pass it by. Cons: Don't forget CA has the highest state tax, unemployment rate la has over 6 million illegals, rising taxes, lower pays, pollution, traffic, and retarded Sacramento.
The Pros Outweigh the cons: For now. (until more illegals and the greedy rich upper class destroy our state)

Move to California, Move to Los Angeles, Stay Get An EDUCATION. You will love it here, The land of opportunity. Just remember, CA Everywhere IS VERY EXPENSIVE

Old 10-22-2014, 02:25 PM

75 posts, read 99,325 times
I read your post and honestly don't see how you survive each day!

I started working at 14 and just finished after 45 years of it - supporting my family along the way.

I suggest you seriously analyze your life and make some productive decisions. You'll be a lot happier!

You say you can't work because of S.A.D.? I've struggled with depression most of my life and kept putting one foot in front of the other ... it's called perseverance. Time to put off the youthful rebellious attitude and be a responsible adult.

Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California