U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 10:25 AM

2,222 posts, read 10,122,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Here this is what Shasta County has to deal with every day... dopers have no one but themselves to blame

Recent picture of grow in Big Bend.. notice how the trees were removed.. and black poly pipe taking water from spring... I think the whole take was 16000 plants...
You paint a picture that these grows are personal medical marijuana grows, which is not true. This first picture is a drug cartel grow. And it probably was grown with insecticides. NO Medical Marijuana user would ever grow with insecticides. And these large grows in the forests are almost always cartel grows. I won't even address the other photos you provided.

Shasta County sees largest marijuana bust of the year | Home - Home

Medical Marijuana users don't want this unhealthy junk grown by Cartels. Growing a few clean plants in your own yard should be allowed for personal medicine. Yes I said medicine, Officer.

Vote NO on Measure A. Stand up for your rights people.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2014, 10:34 AM

18,712 posts, read 11,030,779 times
Quote:
heres where drug synapses slow you down..

... its readily apparent that this really strikes a chord with the dopers and they are besides themselves with the possiblilty of having to be responsible citizens.. new behavior is hard.. I know...

I think Ill continue to be a postive force in my community through action and not talk..

People like me in our community.. and thankfully there are still many worthwhile forward thinking postive people still in this community... are not intimidated by druggies... even though we get targeted regularly... please.. keep revealing yourselves for everyone to see....

Here this is what Shasta County has to deal with every day... dopers have no one but themselves to blame

And who can forget one of Reddings favored sons.."The Prince of Pot" .. dopers love him and have him on a throne for his in your face behavior... I think hes fighting prison right now for weapons violations and dope growing.. taught his 15 year old son.. wonderful role model.. many doper parents have their kids trim for them.. great.. that is those who arent stoned from eating all the THC laced products laying around

And your tyical doper here.. grandmother.. happy sailor... not.. more the norm than the exception

Measure A will help address this .. VOTE YES.. hell yes
A better stab at pleading your case, Officer. But you can't resist - or hide - the passive aggressive references exhibiting your disgust, can you now? Your "drug synapses slowing you down", and the reference to "having to face being responsible citizens", etc. As if being an oppressive, judgmental fanatic loose with the power of a badge constitutes being a responsible citizen. Hilarious.

Then you go into the show-and-tell graphics of the "bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do bad boys".

Here's the thing Officer. As said previously by me and several others in this thread, repeatedly, the reason for these slime-ball bad boys (and bad grandmothers! ) being the scourge on your community, as they are, is primarily a result of the prohibition of the substance they profiteer from.

Now, we all agree you deal with this crap and it / they sucks. But what we, the general public, also see is how the law and it's enforcement is also a nightmare. You like "bad boy" scenarios? Bad boy cop stories are endless. And the tragedies of run-amok law enforcement tactics are constantly unfolding. Here's a recent example in which, sadly, a cop was killed as a result of stupid law enforcement process. And now the law enforcers want to compound the tragedy by killing the shooter who was defending his own home and girlfriend. Read it and weep.

Should He Face the Death Penalty? Texas Man Shoots Intruder, Turns Out It Was a Cop - Latest

And consider how this bull shirt is out of control.
Legalize pot. Free the prisoners. Establish sane legislation / laws for uniform enforcement and safety in a coordinated manner that serves society, just as has been the case with repealing alcohol prohibition and managing that industry.

Stop your arrogant, condescending, ignorant campaign of terror against a mild substance that has been safely used throughout the ages with virtually none of the negative consequences of legal alcohol.

Old 09-23-2014, 03:21 PM

3,744 posts, read 3,725,160 times
[quote=Beth56;36607638]You paint a picture that these grows are personal medical marijuana grows, which is not true. This first picture is a drug cartel grow. And it probably was grown with insecticides. NO Medical Marijuana user would ever grow with insecticides. And these large grows in the forests are almost always cartel grows. I won't even address the other photos you provided.

Medical Marijuana users don't want this unhealthy junk grown by Cartels. Growing a few clean plants in your own yard should be allowed for personal medicine. Yes I said medicine, Officer.

Actually Beth.. you are just flat wrong ( and if I use your name its only referred to my one associated comment disagreeing with you and not my post at large) Again..please dont take anything I say personal unless you feel it applies to you.. this goes for any drug user on here.. I dont know any of you (nor do I care to) but I hold no angst against anyone on this site or the internet.. its the internet

Many illegal grows flow into the medicinal marijuana trade where the profits can potentially be higher.. cartels dont just grow recreational dope... they go where they can make the most money

I will grant you.. the users I speak to WANT organically grown strictly complied with pot.. but unless they are growing for themselves and actually abide by the organic health and safety code definition there is little marijuana that is "organic" and pesticide free. I would agree someone with a compromised immune system.. or cancer.. or epilepsy would want as chemical free as possible substance in their body... unfortunately as you know marijuana has 487+/- chemicals in its smoke... many of them are highly toxic (Im sure you'll agree while tar technically could be an organic substance its not good for you.. right?) So actually theres no such thing as "clean" plants.. just percentages of toxin amounts.. or are you saying your "organic" or "clean" plants dont have any toxins?

If you buy someone elses produced marijuana today you have little assurance what chemicals it contains.. even the large marijuana biz locations in Oakland or Denver that claim to independent test (only some of their product because it is very expensive to comprehensively test any substance.. much less marijuana and everything it contains... anyway their tests if done are shadowy at best... but i guess you can get what you pay for ... another reason why I think big agribiz will take over the marijuan trade... too much money and now we have discriminating consumers.. they want kush and not skunk junk.. heck its America.. give us what we pay for

Now lets speak some more directly why Yes on Measure A is a good thing for our community

Lets look at an NIH abstract on MJ.. Ill keep it short since theres lots of literature out there.. but since the pot purveyors want more science lets give them some... Im keeping it global to our community while dopers like to keep it personal.. I can assure you..its not personal.. whether your a gandmother.. a sailor.. a vet.. a completely self professed wothwhile member of society we wont really know will we.. after all moments spent in intoxication and stoned out are moments unrealized and moments of life potentially lost.. Are't they.. after all you dont become smarter.. or stronger or healthier smoking dope do you?

Gone to Pot - A Review of the Association between Cannabis and Psychosis.
Radhakrishnan R1, Wilkinson ST1, D'Souza DC2.
Author information
Abstract

Cannabis is the most commonly used illicit drug worldwide, with ~5 million daily users worldwide. Emerging evidence supports a number of associations between cannabis and psychosis/psychotic disorders, including schizophrenia. These associations-based on case-studies, surveys, epidemiological studies, and experimental studies indicate that cannabinoids can produce acute, transient effects; acute, persistent effects; and delayed, persistent effects that recapitulate the psychopathology and psychophysiology seen in schizophrenia. Acute exposure to both cannabis and synthetic cannabinoids (Spice/K2) can produce a full range of transient psychotomimetic symptoms, cognitive deficits, and psychophysiological abnormalities that bear a striking resemblance to symptoms of schizophrenia. In individuals with an established psychotic disorder, cannabinoids can exacerbate symptoms, trigger relapse, and have negative consequences on the course of the illness. Several factors appear to moderate these associations, including family history, genetic factors, history of childhood abuse, and the age at onset of cannabis use. Exposure to cannabinoids in adolescence confers a higher risk for psychosis outcomes in later life and the risk is dose-related. Individuals with polymorphisms of COMT and AKT1 genes may be at increased risk for psychotic disorders in association with cannabinoids, as are individuals with a family history of psychotic disorders or a history of childhood trauma. The relationship between cannabis and schizophrenia fulfills many but not all of the standard criteria for causality, including temporality, biological gradient, biological plausibility, experimental evidence, consistency, and coherence. At the present time, the evidence indicates that cannabis may be a component cause in the emergence of psychosis, and this warrants serious consideration from the point of view of public health policy.
End abstract

Lets look at some more local grows and some information tables...
This will be a long thread so it may go on for a page or so as I have time.. again.. I have to work while alot of you toke up and hang out.. but Ill do my best as this is worthwhile information for my community... stay with me.. keep those synapses sharp if you can.. mJ shorts them out but here goes.. How about some pictures so everyone can follow along.. there.. thats better

As you see by the pie chart it is the SMALL grows..like perhaps yours (generic) that generate the most complaints.. because they are in normally limited space and close to neighbors who dont like the criminal or negative activity and stinky toxic grow itself.

More sceince and pictures to follow.. yea..rah... all that reading is hard to follow isnt it

Vote YES ON A

Last edited by notmeofficer; 09-23-2014 at 04:24 PM..

Old 09-23-2014, 03:59 PM

Ok.. some pictures with short descriptions as to why YES ON A is needed and wanted

Lets take a look at the Digger Creek grow... the one you speak about the illegal ones where we need to focus our resources instead of mom and pop.. I agree.. that is if we can ever get there through the littany of complaints about your stinky little out of compliance grows.. more on those later.. for now Digger

Yep.. this wasnt a residentail grow.. it was an illegal one ..mexican nationals.. very highly poisonous insecticide.. 1500 pounds worth.. guns.. of course.. 1000s of pounds of trash.. thousands of plants,, all highly illegal.. nothing to do with your little plot.. or does it?... it is the national consumption for this narcotic that is driving all the marijuana behavior... so in some sense every doper is responsible.

Measure A will allow us to focus on the illegal grow and not your in compliance grow

Date on picture is wrong.. and no ..sorry.. you cannot make out my or anyone elses face..if its even me.. have to leave you in fogged paranoia on that one

Now.. lets move you to a residential grow,, because thats what the Measure A is all about right?...
Ok.. Bella Vista.. this one is by Cow Creek just over 2100 plants.. the property owner squeezed his "little" grow onto BLM land too
Drawing water from the creek,,but hey its medicine for one person right? all 2100 plants

How about this one.. Bella Vista again.. just over 800 plants.. again all for one person for medicine right?

Oh.. ok.. these are anomolies right.. wrong.. this is what we see everyday

Oh ok.. so theres 95 percent non compliance..

How about this guy.. loved him

Palo Cedro.. over one million dollars in MJ.. thats a lot of medicine.. he was selling to collectives and I can tell you..it wasnt "clean" pot.. the clean up costs run into the 1000's for these "residential" grows...

How about Gas Point for you South County folks

First buy a pice of land and put in some plumbing... not

never put a house on it or pull a permit.. but hey its a residential grow.. pull water from Cottonwood creek

Grow to your hearts content until you get popped for out of compliance.. several thousand plants.. turned in by neighbors

Ok.. now leave it all to the county to clean up.. hey thats free right?.. sold it all anyway to co-ops down south and out of state where owner got 5 times the amount for it.. again all "pure" I assure you.. the cans of chemicals were just for show..promise

By any matrix and any meaasure dopers cannot support this behavior and convince any free thinker this is somehow good for our community
I have hundreds of pictures of residential grows...

MEASURE A will stop all this nonsense... I wish it made violations of it a felony.. but alas its just a misdemeanor... so it will be a cite and release.... unless there are other associated felonies.. and guess what ..surprise surprise,,, (in perfect Gomer Pyle drawl) there are most of the the times...

Enough photos already.. they get boring because all you see is non compliance

More science to follow.. for now I have to go and keep the rest of you in the lifestyle of luxury you have become accustomed to.

YES ON MEASURE A

Last edited by notmeofficer; 09-23-2014 at 04:26 PM..

Old 09-23-2014, 04:06 PM

You know, Officer, you highlight (so to speak) a very interesting point. It IS the internet and so we, none of us, can really know the truth of personal claims made. What we CAN know, however, is what we observe in intelligent discourse. Please parse out for us what you find in Beth's posts, or mine, or any of the others written by "dopers", as you so fondly refer to us all, that is illogical, spacey, irrational, badly expressed, poorly spelled or grammatically clumsy - or any other indicator of minds negatively affected by marijuana. The only person here rambling, with signs of desperation in his posts, is you Officer.

Are you okay? Need a rest?

Old 09-25-2014, 12:41 AM

9,197 posts, read 15,315,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
The only person here rambling, with signs of desperation in his posts, is you Officer.

Are you okay? Need a rest?
Think a joint or two would do wonders.

Old 09-25-2014, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdumbgod View Post
Think a joint or two would do wonders.
Word.
Well known, highly effective therapy.

Old 09-25-2014, 10:43 AM

Typical druggie drivel... wont see their addictions ...wont recognize all the horrible issues they create.. solution.. smoke more dope... which is one reason why they are goofed up defective human beings..

ok.. now that the welfare check has been paid for the week in my taxes lets get on to more discussion why YES on A is a good thing for our county.. and again for you out of county dopers ..sailors.. millionaires...beer bongers... chest banging productive members of society enjoying the "product" that Shasta County grows ..legal and illegal drugs.. and your "clean" MJ you get.. remember.. you're part of the probem of a society of consumptive stoners...

Should it be more pictures today? They're so easy to follow with all the colors..hmm lets see.. how about some more facts first.. stay with me please

Lets look at some of the poeple behind measure A
Redding Firefighters Association
League of Woman Voters
Fair Elections Legal Network
Numerous Redding community members

Some are listed on this link where you can also get the straight scoop on Measure A instead of druggie paranoia. I never read it until today.. good information for anyone who wants to know what is.. or isnt fact.
https://www.facebook.com/YesonAShastaCounty

Also gleaned what I suspected....people are tired of this garbage but are afraid of speaking out because of being targeted by drug foucused individuals

Alright ..another new study on how bad pot is

"Journal of Neuroscience

According to a new study published in the Journal of Neuroscience, researchers from Harvard and Northwestern studied the brains of 18- to 25-year-olds, half of whom smoked pot recreationally and half of whom didn't. What they found was rather shocking: Even those who only smoked few times a week had significant brain abnormalities in the areas that control emotion and motivation.

"There is this general perspective out there that using marijuana recreationally is not a problem — that it is a safe drug," said Anne Blood, a co-author of the study. "We are seeing that this is not the case."

The science: Similar studies have found a correlation between heavy pot use and brain abnormalities, but this is the first study that has found the same link with recreational users. The 20 people in the "marijuana group" of the study smoked four times a week on average; seven only smoked once a week. Those in the control group did not smoke at all.

"We looked specifically at people who have no adverse impacts from marijuana — no problems with work, school, the law, relationships, no addiction issues," said Hans Breiter, another co-author of the study.

Using three different neuroimaging techniques, researchers then looked at the nucleus accumbens and the amygdala of the participants. These areas are responsible for gauging the benefit or loss of doing certain things, and providing feelings of reward for pleasurable activities such as food, sex and social interactions.

"This is a part of the brain that you absolutely never ever want to touch," said Breiter. "I don't want to say that these are magical parts of the brain — they are all important. But these are fundamental in terms of what people find pleasurable in the world and assessing that against the bad things."

Shockingly, every single person in the marijuana group, including those who only smoked once a week, had noticeable abnormalities, with the nucleus accumbens and the amygdala showing changes in density, volume and shape. Those who smoked more had more significant variations.

What will happen next? The study's co-authors admit that their sample size was small. Their plan now is to conduct a bigger study that not only looks at the brain abnormalities, but also relates them to functional outcomes. That would be a major and important step in this science because, as of now, the research indicates that marijuana use may cause alterations to the brain, but it's unclear what that might actually mean for users and their brains.

But for now, they are standing behind their findings.

"People think a little marijuana shouldn't cause a problem if someone is doing OK with work or school," said Breiter. "Our data directly says this is not so."

Marijuana is more readily available than alcohol for minors in Shasta County. Estimates are that up to 1/3 of school age children have thc in their system.. this is futher bolstered by studies occurring in Colorado ..which mirror the findings.. yes grandma with ten kids.. they would be happy to take your "medicine".. and maybe they are who knows... after all you dont have to comply with any security precautions to protect them... Measure A addresses this

For those of you with the drumbeat of legalization so you can feel normal having more stoned people around you I suggest you check out this study.. comprehensive from Colorado and ALL THE NEGATIVE OUTCOMES OF MORE DRUG USE

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ga6sh0dz8p...e%20Impact.pdf

Heres the highlights for our thc friends because reading stoned is so difficult as the ability to have divided attention or maintain focus is severely impaired

The Legalization of Marijuana in Colorado: The Impact
Vol. 2/August 2014

Section 8 Diversion by Parcel
U.S. Mail parcel interceptions, with Colorado marijuana destined for
33 other states, increased 1,280 percent from 2010 to 2013
U.S. Mail pounds of Colorado marijuana seized, destined for 33
other states, increased 762 percent from 2010 to 2013

Section 9 THC Extraction Labs
In 2013, there were 12 THC extraction lab explosions and in the first half of 2014 the amount more than doubled. In 2013, there were 18 injuries from THC extraction labs and in the first half of 2014 there were 27 injuries.

Section 10 Related Data
Overall, crime in Denver increased 6.7 percent from the first six
months of 2013 to the first six months of 2014
The number of pets poisoned from ingesting marijuana has increased four
fold in the past six years
Colorado estimates for annual revenue from the sale of recreational marijuana varies from $65 million (.6 percent of all expected general fund revenue) to $118 million (1.2 percent of all expected general fund revenue)
The majority of counties and cities in Colorado have banned recreational marijuana businesses
THC potency has risen from an average of 3.96 percent in 1995 to an average of 12.33 percent in 2013

Oh.. we as a country need more of this.. hell no

Vote YES ON MEASURE A folks.. dont be intimidated by the drugsters posters

Pictures next time....

Old 09-25-2014, 12:35 PM

1,257 posts, read 1,143,634 times
Default A bunch of cynical bunk...

Quote:
Typical druggie drivel... wont see their addictions ...wont recognize all the horrible issues they create.. solution.. smoke more dope... which is one reason why they are goofed up defective human beings..

ok.. now that the welfare check has been paid for the week in my taxes lets get on to more discussion why YES on A is a good thing for our county.. and again for you out of county dopers ..sailors.. millionaires...beer bongers... chest banging productive members of society enjoying the "product" that Shasta County grows ..legal and illegal drugs.. and your "clean" MJ you get.. remember.. you're part of the probem of a society of consumptive stoners...

Should it be more pictures today? They're so easy to follow with all the colors..hmm lets see.. how about some more facts first.. stay with me please

Lets look at some of the poeple behind measure A
Redding Firefighters Association
League of Woman Voters
Fair Elections Legal Network
Numerous Redding community members

Some are listed on this link where you can also get the straight scoop on Measure A instead of druggie paranoia. I never read it until today.. good information for anyone who wants to know what is.. or isnt fact.
https://www.facebook.com/YesonAShastaCounty

Also gleaned what I suspected....people are tired of this garbage but are afraid of speaking out because of being targeted by drug foucused individuals

Alright ..another new study on how bad pot is

"Journal of Neuroscience

According to a new study published in the Journal of Neuroscience, researchers from Harvard and Northwestern studied the brains of 18- to 25-year-olds, half of whom smoked pot recreationally and half of whom didn't. What they found was rather shocking: Even those who only smoked few times a week had significant brain abnormalities in the areas that control emotion and motivation.

"There is this general perspective out there that using marijuana recreationally is not a problem — that it is a safe drug," said Anne Blood, a co-author of the study. "We are seeing that this is not the case."

The science: Similar studies have found a correlation between heavy pot use and brain abnormalities, but this is the first study that has found the same link with recreational users. The 20 people in the "marijuana group" of the study smoked four times a week on average; seven only smoked once a week. Those in the control group did not smoke at all.

"We looked specifically at people who have no adverse impacts from marijuana — no problems with work, school, the law, relationships, no addiction issues," said Hans Breiter, another co-author of the study.

Using three different neuroimaging techniques, researchers then looked at the nucleus accumbens and the amygdala of the participants. These areas are responsible for gauging the benefit or loss of doing certain things, and providing feelings of reward for pleasurable activities such as food, sex and social interactions.

"This is a part of the brain that you absolutely never ever want to touch," said Breiter. "I don't want to say that these are magical parts of the brain — they are all important. But these are fundamental in terms of what people find pleasurable in the world and assessing that against the bad things."

Shockingly, every single person in the marijuana group, including those who only smoked once a week, had noticeable abnormalities, with the nucleus accumbens and the amygdala showing changes in density, volume and shape. Those who smoked more had more significant variations.

What will happen next? The study's co-authors admit that their sample size was small. Their plan now is to conduct a bigger study that not only looks at the brain abnormalities, but also relates them to functional outcomes. That would be a major and important step in this science because, as of now, the research indicates that marijuana use may cause alterations to the brain, but it's unclear what that might actually mean for users and their brains.

But for now, they are standing behind their findings.

"People think a little marijuana shouldn't cause a problem if someone is doing OK with work or school," said Breiter. "Our data directly says this is not so."

Marijuana is more readily available than alcohol for minors in Shasta County. Estimates are that up to 1/3 of school age children have thc in their system.. this is futher bolstered by studies occurring in Colorado ..which mirror the findings.. yes grandma with ten kids.. they would be happy to take your "medicine".. and maybe they are who knows... after all you dont have to comply with any security precautions to protect them... Measure A addresses this

For those of you with the drumbeat of legalization so you can feel normal having more stoned people around you I suggest you check out this study.. comprehensive from Colorado and ALL THE NEGATIVE OUTCOMES OF MORE DRUG USE

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ga6sh0dz8p...e%20Impact.pdf

Heres the highlights for our thc friends because reading stoned is so difficult as the ability to have divided attention or maintain focus is severely impaired

The Legalization of Marijuana in Colorado: The Impact
Vol. 2/August 2014

Section 8 Diversion by Parcel
U.S. Mail parcel interceptions, with Colorado marijuana destined for
33 other states, increased 1,280 percent from 2010 to 2013
U.S. Mail pounds of Colorado marijuana seized, destined for 33
other states, increased 762 percent from 2010 to 2013

Section 9 THC Extraction Labs
In 2013, there were 12 THC extraction lab explosions and in the first half of 2014 the amount more than doubled. In 2013, there were 18 injuries from THC extraction labs and in the first half of 2014 there were 27 injuries.

Section 10 Related Data
Overall, crime in Denver increased 6.7 percent from the first six
months of 2013 to the first six months of 2014
The number of pets poisoned from ingesting marijuana has increased four
fold in the past six years
Colorado estimates for annual revenue from the sale of recreational marijuana varies from $65 million (.6 percent of all expected general fund revenue) to $118 million (1.2 percent of all expected general fund revenue)
The majority of counties and cities in Colorado have banned recreational marijuana businesses
THC potency has risen from an average of 3.96 percent in 1995 to an average of 12.33 percent in 2013

Oh.. we as a country need more of this.. hell no

Vote YES ON MEASURE A folks.. dont be intimidated by the drugsters posters

Pictures next time....
The "horrible issues" that the Drug War created, and are still with us, I guess are ok by you?

You really think it is consumers that are responsible for the illegal grows, and not the prohibition laws and artificially high prices? Nobody who wants access to legal cannabis wants it to be grown on parkland, or in areas that pollute streams, but those things happen because of the prohibition drug laws. Making more grows illegal is not the answer, just the opposite, support responsible legal grows and crack down on and drive out the illegal competition.

The researchers in the study you cite here also said that they did not see any correlation between the anomalies in the brains of consumers and any functional deficits. In fact they specifically used test subjects that had no adverse affects from their cannabis use. This would tend to indicate that cannabis use does not create adverse affects, despite stereotypes to the contrary.

In order to prove causation of the brain anomalies, the researchers would have had to study the brains of the consumers BEFORE they ever tried cannabis, which they did not do. If they had any drinkers in the group, they would have shown brain anomalies too, but that's legal, so I guess that's OK.

Regarding the other study in your previous post. Most scientists agree that substance use (or even abuse) does not cause mental illness. If cannabis caused mental illness, why have diagnosed cases of mental illness, as a percentage of the general population, remained nearly constant since the 1950's?

So people in places where it is legal are shipping it to places where it is not legal, so what. When you couldn't get Coors beer East of the Mississippi I would ship it from my home in California to my folks back East. We now have states that have legalized CBD oils, but no provision to provide it in their states - with the assumption that people will get it from other states. Apparently the legislators in those states see nothing wrong in that, why should you?

"The number of pets poisoned from ingesting marijuana has increased four
fold in the past six years" doesn't say anything without some context. For example, if 2 pets ingested cannabis in previous years, and now 8 pets have been affected, that might be considered a 4 fold increase, but given the total number of pets, would be negligible. Before the prohibitionists, like yourself, said, Oh the children, oh the children. What's the mantra now, Oh the pets, oh the pets?

THC potency has varied over time, this is not news. For the most part it means you can use less to get the same affect, without more tar or other harmful chemicals ingested, this is good news. by the way, even in the 1970's people had hash, which is a concentrated form of cannabis, but with much more THC.

Here is a suggestion, stop calling people names, and making assumptions about them, and just stick to the topic.

Old 09-25-2014, 12:58 PM

^^^^ Gee. And Tulemutt didn't write it ^^^^ +1,000,000,000

Great post. Saved me a response.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California