U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2014, 07:01 AM

3,744 posts, read 3,741,753 times

Advertisements

Aw heck,, I have a couple of extra minutes,, lets post up some more local medical marijuana users and crooks involving marijuana.. sure..lets draw more of these people to our beautiful community

Alright first a couple of real winnners transporting 300 pounds of their medicine down south to satisfy the needs of other drug users... they look like locals commited to improving the quality of our area,,, not

And who can forget this famous now dead marijuana grower Shane Miller.. killed his entire family in Shingletown.. purveyor of high grade pot.. I thought MJ was supposed to make you mellow?

Now this guy (mexican national) had 120 pounds of "medicine" in his car.. I-5 at Shasta Dam Blvd.. traffic stop .. ran and got bit by SO K-9.. good boy nice doggie

And Freddie Smoke..grower who burned down an entire 13 square mile area area.. killed one of our neighbors and burned out 12 families.. I think hes still on the run

How about this Happy Valley guy growing medicine.. one of the 95 percenter crowd,, non compliant.. his garden was hundreds of plants.. got turned in by his neighbors tired of the stink weed smell and traffic all hours

Equal opportunity.. Grower.. "medicine" of course.. popped for transportation for sales and surprise surprise... illegal possession of a loaded firearm on her person.. what a nice demure face... of a druggie

This county needs more of you.. I think not

Measure A will bring some balance to this madness

Last edited by notmeofficer; 09-27-2014 at 07:12 AM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2014, 10:08 AM

2,222 posts, read 10,157,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsltd View Post
Wonk indeed.

The OP's paragraphs remind me of those arguments/rebuttals and statements of proposed laws/measures that we get in those pamphlets around election time. Long, boring, and discouraging anyone(ok, me ) from knowledgeable participation in the legislative process.

I am not sure notmeofficer didn't write this bill. Seems he will be running for office soon.
He thinks very highly of himself, doesn't he? And to prove that he is holier-than-thou, he profiles all of us, calls us all dopers on the dole, drug dealers, and quite a few other names. He even insinuates that my grandkids are growing up surrounded by pot. I think NOT. He is unable to recognize that there are people who are responsible. Oh wait, he is the master of the universe and he is the only one who can fix the world. This arrogant trait seems to permeate the inner core of most officers. They like to scare you into submission. Little men use these tactics when they have no other recourse.

Well officer, I don't trust you either. In fact, you show all the traits that are most unbecoming in an officer of the law. The anger you show in your posts is probably how you walk around everyday, with a gun in your hand. Trust... it works both ways.

Old 09-27-2014, 10:16 AM

Measure A will require a medical marijuana patient to grow his medicine in an outbuilding. This outbuilding must be built to code for about $10,000+. Meaning, you will need to get a permit from the city to build. Guess who is going to know who you are? Will you be a future target? Big Brother will be watching you very closely.

Shasta County has a cultivation problem, no doubt. But Measure A is absurd. Rewrite a law that makes some sense and maybe it will pass.

Vote NO on Measure A

Old 09-27-2014, 11:43 AM

1,961 posts, read 4,032,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth56 View Post
He thinks very highly of himself, doesn't he? And to prove that he is holier-than-thou, he profiles all of us, calls us all dopers on the dole, drug dealers, and quite a few other names. He even insinuates that my grandkids are growing up surrounded by pot. I think NOT. He is unable to recognize that there are people who are responsible. Oh wait, he is the master of the universe and he is the only one who can fix the world. This arrogant trait seems to permeate the inner core of most officers. They like to scare you into submission. Little men use these tactics when they have no other recourse.

Well officer, I don't trust you either. In fact, you show all the traits that are most unbecoming in an officer of the law. The anger you show in your posts is probably how you walk around everyday, with a gun in your hand. Trust... it works both ways.
He has no idea. I have never used the stuff. He just seems to assume that everybody not with him is a pothead. NOT TRUE.

As far as my being from out of town (not sure if he was referring to me or not)....

Old 09-27-2014, 11:45 AM

1,961 posts, read 4,032,904 times
I have to admit, that woman in the last mugshot is kind of cute.

Old 09-27-2014, 12:03 PM

19,015 posts, read 11,291,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
please dont take anything I say personal unless you feel it applies to you.
I would cut off your social benefits if I wrote the ordinance.... that would sober some of you up...

. I hope your life spark is short lived..
Ah. The voice of Measure A.

A voice we citizens pay to "Protect and Serve."
A voice we empower with badge and gun, roaming our streets day and night.

Speaking of mental imbalance.

Old 09-27-2014, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsltd View Post
He has no idea. I have never used the stuff. He just seems to assume that everybody not with him is a pothead. NOT TRUE.

As far as my being from out of town (not sure if he was referring to me or not)....
I didn't use marijuana very often prior to being diagnosed with leukemia. But even morphine doesn't stop the bone pain and nausea I have from the chemotherapy drug I take daily, forever. Medical marijuana has allowed me to get some relief. And about the high that comes with it, what some don't realize is that when even the medical marijuana doesn't stop your pain, it is the high that makes you not care and get through the day. It is a valuable part of the medicine that some don't understand.

I have a relative in his late 80's that could not get his chronic pain under control. He was taking large amounts of pain killers to no avail. His Internist said he couldn't offer anything else. He recommended he try medical marijuana. This doctor does not write those recommendations so there is no money going to him. When our relative tried the edibles and oils, it really helped him. He quit smoking years ago and did not want to smoke anything, his choice. But even he realized that the high enabled him to get through the pain. He is a law abiding citizen who served our country with honor.

The officer doesn't like any of us from out of town speaking against this measure. I think he feels we do not understand the extent of their problem. But in fact I do. But I believe this measure only hurts those who really need medical marijuana. Is everyone a law abiding citizen, heck no. There will always be those who try and get around the law. But contrary to the officer's belief, many of us are law abiding citizens.

The officer can post all the pretty pictures he wants, rant on and on. Seems like he's screaming now because he isn't getting the results he wants. More like a tantrum. Even my grandkids know better than that. To the corner with you...

Old 09-27-2014, 01:22 PM

Quote:
The officer can post all the pretty pictures he wants, rant on and on. Seems like he's screaming now because he isn't getting the results he wants. More like a tantrum. Even my grandkids know better than that. To the corner with you...
He's become completely unraveled - if he was ever raveled to begin with. One has to wonder.
Madder than a shirthouse mouse.
And this is the voice of reason we should listen to and trust?
Ranting correlations without logical connection to causation.

An insane criminal who deals in illegal marijuana kills his own family. Officer Friendly correlates that to the violent behavior marijuana is known for causing? Except it isn't. Ever. In anyone. In any study. Studies corroborate the opposite effect. Marijuana is the most peaceful of all substances. There is no evidence, whatsoever, that the murderer smoked marijuana. Most likely, if he used drugs, he either used meth, or cocaine - or simply drank a lot of booze, the number one drug for violent outcomes.

And the reason this murderer is associated with marijuana to begin with is because it is absurdly prohibited. Thus illicit opportunity. Legalize it and this murderer switches to other nefarious activities.

Just one example of this "peace officer's" illogical rants.

But you can trust this guy and whatever he champions. We can trust him loose with a badge and a gun. Surely he doesn't falsely judge or jump to conclusions.

Old 09-27-2014, 01:32 PM

Quote:
I didn't use marijuana very often prior to being diagnosed with leukemia.
Well I don't use it medically. I use it recreationally about the same as people have a glass of wine or two. And I've got no problem saying so. Served my country in peace and combat both. Worked my trade profession since I was 12. Never sick. Never hung over. Raised my family. Always employed. Never arrested, ever, not once in my life. Haven't even had a traffic ticket in so long I don't remember when (30 years?). Clean up the Delta and Bay nearly every day. Volunteer at the VA Hospital. Honorably retired just this past year on my earned Social Security. No welfare. Smart as a whip . Logical in every sentence I utter Friendly and cheerful And healthy and handsome as all get out to boot. What's not to love about me?

Vote for Mutt!

Old 09-27-2014, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Well I don't use it medically. I use it recreationally about the same as people have a glass of wine or two. And I've got no problem saying so. Served my country in peace and combat both. Worked my trade profession since I was 12. Never sick. Never hung over. Raised my family. Always employed. Never arrested, ever, not once in my life. Haven't even had a traffic ticket in so long I don't remember when (30 years?). Clean up the Delta and Bay nearly every day. Volunteer at the VA Hospital. Honorably retired just this past year on my earned Social Security. No welfare. Smart as a whip . Logical in every sentence I utter Friendly and cheerful And healthy and handsome as all get out to boot. What's not to love about me?

Vote for Mutt!

Hey, a vote for Mutt right here!!!

I have no problem with recreational use as you stated. I feel it should be legalized similar to alcohol. And no, I've never been arrested, had a traffic ticket, or been on Welfare, worked all my life. This year I get to file for my social security. Yippee!

My husband says I look like Sophia Loren. Isn't he sweet. I think he needs new glasses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California