Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2014, 08:08 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,084,005 times

Advertisements

Wow.. I can see I was missed.. how nice...

I see we have been having the Merry Pransters "Im ok... your ok" party... telling everyone how normal drug users are...and how a life measured in swirling dope smoke is good for one...... kudos and rep points all around..its the internet folks.. and

Measure A.. so lets refocus.. but before I do.. some comments on what has been provided.. its so illuminating..

Did you know that one of the (subjective) field tests for Mj intoxication is the convergence test (along with a bunch of others)... seems dopers cannot get their eyes to focus inward when directed.. how appropriate ..druggies never take responsibilty for themselves and focus inward as to personal conscious behavior

Sophia Lauren is fat in my opinion.. huge breast tissue is nothing but fat,, which means she has fat deposited elsewhere on her body.. fatty tissue is also prone to cancer.. but.. MJ does have promises to making the cancer patient not want to puke and promoting the munchies so if that was the consequence its better than being a 70 pound twig...

Beth.. since you are so sure about your grandkids not using MJ ....I wonder how you really know?.. I wonder how you are the one family in Shasta County that statistically isnt afected?.. how your grandkids who are exposed to it in wholesale fashions arent affected?... and will it be ok with you when they start to use it? ..if they arent already and are lying about it.. and if so.. at what age.. when will it be Ok Beth? Grandma to ten... It certainly appears from the literature you might be suited for dronabinol .. instead of smoking which has many deleterious effects upon ones body.. so the need for a backyard grow would be uinecessary..

Beth..Im sorry you have a life course with a serious disease.. here is a statement from the American Cancer Society,, I suggest going to their website to read the studies;

"THC and marijuana are promoted to relieve pain, control nausea and vomiting, and stimulate appetite in people with cancer and AIDS. Researchers also report that THC decreases pressure within the eyes, therefore reducing the severity of glaucoma.

Some supporters claim that marijuana has anti-bacterial properties, inhibits tumor growth, and enlarges the airways, which they believe can ease the severity of asthma attacks. Others claim that marijuana can be used to control seizures and muscle spasms in people who have epilepsy and spinal cord injuries.

As of 2014, there are reports online suggesting that marijuana oil or “hemp” oil can cure cancer, as well as diabetes, ulcers, arthritis, migraines, insomnia, infections, and many other diseases. These claims are largely unsupportable. Relying on marijuana alone as treatment while avoiding or delaying conventional medical care for cancer may have serious health consequences."

When people lie.. and people who use drugs lie to themselves everyday.. it gets easier each time.. truth requires sometimes painful introspection about ones self... drugs short circuit this ability

I dont expect people to blindly trust goverment agents.. they should be very wary of them and the power they can wield.. which is why there are parameters that dopers could never attain...extensvie backgrounds drug tests psych tests polygrapsh VSA's forensic financial disclosures ... in some cases depending on what you do the very regular application of same.. you can dream on if you think a doper or even most citizens could ever attain any of these..

Since you are dying for me to reveal myself personally,,to find some ***** about me to seize upon to bolster your doper nation case Ill give you a little glimpse... and why someone like me is so different than someone who uses drugs.. I hold very strong personal beliefs... they are personal..

Professionally my personal beliefs dont matter one patuti... there is the fair application of the law and fundamentally right or what is fair when there isnt law that specifies a roadmap.... last night your grows were safe because of the actions of people like me.... whether I like it or not doesnt matter... because I have sworn an oath... something which most dopers wouldnt have a clue about.. and even our resident sailor has forgotten.. so endth the lesson

Please go back and reread the word "DOPER".. and the dictionary definition.. if it fits apply it.. if not.. dont..

Now Measure A

Yes on Measure A...

Our millionaire resident grower... Beth.. says its too expensive for "medicine" holders.. gosh.. I thought the evidence I provided was overwhelming.. where all people such as her can provide is the same stuff over and over... Go up to Meeks on Twin View or even to Home Depot on Churn Creek and see what a pre-made building that meets code costs... then go to Bank of America on Hilltop and ask the tellers about the Weed-need growers coming in with shopping bags full of cash that smell like skunk... 10k would be chump change... and I have already disputed your number...
Building permit.. 900
Building 2500- and up
alarm 500- and up
filter 500-up
electrical plumbing.. well.. can be cheap and can be expensive depending upon tastes.. from the look of the current plumbing I posted up used by dopers a page back we could ALL benefit from dopers having to have permitted facilities

Sure you can spend 10k.. you could spend 100k.. but with how resourceful dopers are at growing I just bet they will minimze their expenditure to maximize their profits ..I mean "medicine"..

Isnt the sixteen thousand joints a doper can easily grow in their building enough?.. well.. inst it?.. its not like YES ON MEASURE A denies any of you access to your dope.. if anything it solidies it. no more paranoia you're going to be raided by both Law Enforcement AND the dopers.. now you'll still have to worry about dope rips,, but the alarms and security will help...most of you already have alarms on your grows.. youll just be transferring them to inside.. lets see.. pitbulls.. check.. guns .. check... alarms.. check.. boobytraps ..check.. ok,, boobytrps wont be needed.. wow COST SAVINGS.. awesome

Doesnt the safety and sanctity of your neighbors matter???.. dont you really want to get along with them? YES on MEASURE A addresses this.. or do you feel your right to grow should be totally unregulated? and if so.. why.. why do you believe your one (obnoxious) activity should have no controls upon it.. based on the mountain of negative evidence attached to it???

How about answering this question for us all.... or are you afraid to answer.. in fear that you might be fully revealed

Lots of bunk provided about national legalzation .. Colorado is always used by dopers for their promotion of national agenda as a success story.. except... it hasnt been

Look at the current map of doper nation behavior in Colorado and how it has been walked back by local counties and residents... pretty telling isnt it ?.. they experienced the same behavior we are getting.. all the criminal elements.. the non compliance.. the lack of civil behavior by druggies.. and they said.. no.. hell no.. so before your national agenda dopers cite success.. you might want to look at the back story...

Our resident sailor probably doesnt grow for himself and he's using illegally anyway.. so he is ABSOLUTELY part of the problem for our county that YES ON MEASURE A addresses.. cutting down on illegal production and distribution while INCREASING protections for our local county medical marijuana growers

VOTE YES ON MEASURE A
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2014, 10:21 AM

2,222 posts, read 10,646,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Sophia Lauren is fat in my opinion.. huge breast tissue is nothing but fat,, which means she has fat deposited elsewhere on her body...
Oh geez, now look what you've done. You've insulted Sophia Loren. What did she ever do to you? And you went and got your panties all up in a wad. And on a Monday morning too. That's no way to start the week.

As far as me wanting to know who you are, I think you have shown us who you are. Except I am confused about one thing. You said in a thread from 2007 that you were retired?

//www.city-data.com/forum/calif...tml#post374951

Not that I care whether you are or not. But you talk like you are out there fighting battles every day. Perhaps in your mind.

Your posts have become a huge bore. You ramble on and on. I think you are killing Measure A all by yourself. No one has to say a thing. So have at it.

Old 09-29-2014, 06:22 PM

I've gone back to work beth,,,, someone has to do it,,,,, 1/2 of you arent....
But don't worry I'm enjoying work more than ever ,,,,

Old 09-30-2014, 04:01 AM

9,197 posts, read 16,836,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth56 View Post
You ramble on and on. I think you are killing Measure A all by yourself. No one has to say a thing. So have at it.
Far-righties are fun like that. Not good at editing, even worse at
public relations. Life in the bunker can do that.
Folks going apoplectic over people wanting to grow their own medicine often reflect this, which only serves to bolster the DOPERS! [Bwaahaahaa!]

1...2...3...next record - length rant incoming!

Old 09-30-2014, 08:37 AM

21,725 posts, read 16,327,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
I've gone back to work beth,,,, someone has to do it,,,,, 1/2 of you arent....
But don't worry I'm enjoying work more than ever ,,,,
We see that Officer. And it does worry us. Because you are clearly unbalanced and unfit to serve the public. Because you are enjoying your power loose with ignorance and a gun as your partners.

And this is precisely our objection to Measure A.

You haven't even noticed that none of us commenting here disagree with your presentation of the destructiveness of the big illegal grows. None of us disagree with your portrayals of the slime that infest your community.

We distrust your ignorance more.

And we recognize that the solution to your community's threats along these lines lies in legalization with appropriate legislation and studied management. (And please don't go off ranting again about how the legalization in Colorado and Washington are failures. The legalization is too new to judge anything yet.)

Old 09-30-2014, 10:29 AM

Location: SF Bay Area, aka, Liberal Mecca/wherever DoD sends me to
713 posts, read 1,081,132 times
Notmeofficer;

I may not live in the far north of CA ( I live in the Bay Area) and I know the sort of **** that illegal pot growers have done in the far north. However, your obsession with Measure A disturbs me. Not only that, but the thing that disturbs me the most is how you react when people challenge Measure A. You get very defensive when Tulemutt questions you about Measure A to the point where it makes you look like that you don't have experience dealing with challenges (aka, you start ranting like how little kids do; immaturity).

If you want to help your cause, loosen up a bit and stop getting so defensive. Otherwise, you will lose your creditability, which I think you have lost almost completely.

Old 09-30-2014, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonez765 View Post
Notmeofficer;

I may not live in the far north of CA ( I live in the Bay Area) and I know the sort of **** that illegal pot growers have done in the far north. However, your obsession with Measure A disturbs me. Not only that, but the thing that disturbs me the most is how you react when people challenge Measure A. You get very defensive when Tulemutt questions you about Measure A to the point where it makes you look like that you don't have experience dealing with challenges (aka, you start ranting like how little kids do; immaturity).

If you want to help your cause, loosen up a bit and stop getting so defensive. Otherwise, you will lose your creditability, which I think you have lost almost completely.

Thanks bonez... comes from a lifetime of dealing with druggies.. and I profess caring deeply about where I live and how growers have destroyed it... and as far as mr mutley.. he enjoys chasing me around.. its a pastime for him.. but its the internet and I blow it off... as they should.. but people who use drugs get tweaked when they think they might be reduced for their consumption.. its easy to say.. its just marijuana.. they dont get it.. its the dopernation behavior that all comes along with it.

I am part of a substantial coalition of citizens (and public service providors) here standing up against all this crap... many of them are fearful because of dopernation violence.. directed towards them and anyone who stands up against proliferation.. as well as each other.. dope rips are common here

Its also interesting to me that the "out of towners" who mostly self admit to being illegal drug users compound the problem for our county and yell the loudest.. and boy are they thin skinned.. they like taking potshots but are way too uptight.. I thought pot was supposed to make you mellow.. must be the type of weed used...

Measure A PROTECTS our local medical marijuana growers
Slows down the outflow of drugs from our county... (one of the top producers in California)
Slows down the in your face growing our youth are exposed to
Cuts the medical users from the hundreds of plants many of them grow to 16000 joints or so per harvest.. which has always seemed more than fair to me... they NEVER have commented upon that.. which tells me its a scam...and more about money than "medicine"
A will vastly reduce the amount of neigbor complaints.. which eats up a substantial amount of LEO time better spent on cartel grows... who wants to chase someone like Beth who has a legit use... she isnt going to dope rip or be out at 2 am doing bad stuff..
COR already walked back their dispensaries because of all the problems they created

People who are against A dont seem to understand.. there will be no "winners" in this.. dopers arent going away..theres too much money floating around and the corporations are salivating...you think they wont put down the mom and pop grows,, ha... it will happen in the blink of an eye.. want to see compliance.. allow them to get in on the money

if it doesnt pass our Sheriff will redouble his efforts and more "medical" users will get snagged for their illegal activities. I think .. but cannot definitively say... those plans are already on the table. Lots of out of town marijuana money here now.. and a billion dollar biz at stake... the more counties and cities that regulate pot.. the harder it is for medical growers to scam out of compliance.

Redding is still controlled by some old money .. dope money is making inroads but still the core of power is in old money hands.. it may change one day... so be it... there will be other places.. think carefully before you come here.. if you live in Redding proper Im not sure how you will be affected.. if you live in the county.. stand by

Thanks for the conscious thoughts .. my focus is now ...and always has been... for a healthy community.. juxtaposed to people who seek drug use..

As an aside the FEDs just opened up the drug money for our region yesterday... including us in monies that had been headed south.. this is a good thing and will result in more compliance..

YES ON MEASURE A folks.. read it.. it was constructed with input by the local medical growers.. they keep forgetting to mention that fact... anti-drug people were never invited to those meetings...
If people do their own research.. dont look at what Im saying.. theyll come to their own conclusions.. and on voting day we will see how many come out..

A difference between people like me and dopers.. is Ill abide by the decision.. dopers already have demonstrated over and over they wont... so be it,, regulate before you recreate,, thats what they will reap.

People are tired of this here... lets see what happens.. for now.. its going to be a good night.. nights suck but they are fun,,,

Last edited by notmeofficer; 09-30-2014 at 05:19 PM..

Old 09-30-2014, 09:13 PM

Location: SF Bay Area, aka, Liberal Mecca/wherever DoD sends me to
713 posts, read 1,081,132 times
@notmeofficer

It more so sounds that the Far North area of the state requires the establishment of a solid economic base to create jobs so that people won't choose to grow pot for a living. that's more of a thing that you have to take to Sacramento, not pass measures that will make more rules that aren't enforceable. already enough, we have a bunch of laws that are anti-drug yet they have created more problems rather than solved them. this is the failure of the war on drugs. it's a simple remedy that tries to tackle a complex problem that requires more than simple chest pounding and blazing bullets.

This measure that you constantly keep on advertising sounds more like another war on drugs law rather than a thoughtful and strategic effort to curb the fallout from the proliferation of pot growers in the Far North of California.

Old 09-30-2014, 09:53 PM

21,725 posts, read 16,327,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonez765 View Post
@notmeofficer

It more so sounds that the Far North area of the state requires the establishment of a solid economic base to create jobs so that people won't choose to grow pot for a living. that's more of a thing that you have to take to Sacramento, not pass measures that will make more rules that aren't enforceable. already enough, we have a bunch of laws that are anti-drug yet they have created more problems rather than solved them. this is the failure of the war on drugs. it's a simple remedy that tries to tackle a complex problem that requires more than simple chest pounding and blazing bullets.

This measure that you constantly keep on advertising sounds more like another war on drugs law rather than a thoughtful and strategic effort to curb the fallout from the proliferation of pot growers in the Far North of California.
Um, bingo. Another post acknowledging the problem - and the actual solution: repeal prohibition. Then legislate accordingly.

We that use, medically, and simple connoisseuers such as myself, are just as concerned with the natural environment, health ramifications, and social environment as the officer claims to be. We are also concerned with heavy-handed, ignorantly driven, psychopathic LEO's running around all puffed up with themselves in self righteous campaigns under the color of law.

Old 10-01-2014, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Um, bingo. Another post acknowledging the problem - and the actual solution: repeal prohibition. Then legislate accordingly.

We that use, medically, and simple connoisseuers such as myself, are just as concerned with the natural environment, health ramifications, and social environment as the officer claims to be. We are also concerned with heavy-handed, ignorantly driven, psychopathic LEO's running around all puffed up with themselves in self righteous campaigns under the color of law.
Finally... ten pages of BS and the dopers are acknowledging there is in fact a problem.... now we're getting somewhere... we aren’t that far off... so thank you for finally telling all of us there IS a problem

Opps.. You forgot to tell us your part of the problem... which has already been described at length... your telling us your as concerned as me is hogwash.. I hear people who use drugs point fingers and say "it’s not me ...its somebody else" all the time,, take some personal responsibility for your addictions...

Let’s go back look at some givens

1) Prop 215 is not a absolute right... locals have the right to NOT accept it at all if they don’t want it... this has already been fought out and upheld through the 9th Circuit.... somehow medical marijuana users think they have a "right" to their medicine... there is no such enumerated or codifed absolute right.. Thank goodness... When there are people who can demonstrate true need let them smoke their brains away... far out...

2) Illegal marijuana users... such as the above “connoisseuers" are in violation of all laws... and when they demand their dope from my county they are simply chaff making noise... thankfully they cannot vote.. Or drive this locally in any meaningful way. It appears that even Obama as liberal as he is isn’t ready to go for national pot... and even when that happens local jurisdictions will still be able to regulate almost to their hearts content.

3) Some successes today... and some concerns
Yes on A just took in a large donation... samson battling goliath dope money...so look for more positve YES ON A tv and radio based factoids as we get closer to voting day... more citizzens groups have pledged their support this week.. Thank you Realtors Association... both hospitals... and the given... the Deputy Sheriffs Association... that means Police, Sheriff, Fire, and Medical now support measure A...as well as major civic groups... I have yet to hear one community organization supporting the proliferation of more drugs...or no on a

The No on A people had to form a Pac... So the dope money wouldn’t be as easily discoverable... but they aren’t laying down either... and their signs are going up around town... opps... apparently in most cases it is being reported they failed to get property owners permission to post... well... isnt that normal behavior for people who could care less about their neighbors...

Remember the inconvenient truth... there has been 95 percent non compliaince with the very rules the druggies help craft... again... all you have to do is pick up any High TImes... classic techinques to overwhelm the system... hmmm where does that sound familar... and those same tachnioques used to silence anyone who disagrees with a pro drug agenda.. try to divert and defelct.. marginalize and denegrate

Im responsiible for caring passionately.. dopers are guilty of true harm to themselves and others on a multitude of levels

Tomorrow night at Black Butte Elementary School the dopers will plead their case to Shingletown residents... It wasn’t lost upon the rest of the community they picked a school... where there is a community center they apparently couldn’t be barred from (although the superintendant wanted to)... this tells you the mindset of dopernation... take it anywhere at any cost..
Fortunately the Yes on A coalition has discovered this and will be there in force... since the dopers have been nasty in the past expect a healthy LEO presence... unfortunately Ill be elsewhere but Ill get regular updates...

Yes on A folks... its what the marijuana crowd crafted absent input from people like me... now they dont want it because they figured out that 16000 joints isnt enough.. Actually the out of town Pac money doesn’t want it because they cannot control their lucrative cash crop

Where’s a corporation when you need one?

Last edited by notmeofficer; 10-01-2014 at 04:48 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California