Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 10:00 PM

21,734 posts, read 16,341,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by high density View Post
wheres telumett when you need him
Scratching my head and lmao
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2014, 10:39 PM

148 posts, read 149,343 times
A Date With Plokivos

"Wow, Plokivos, this is a great restaurant. Fantastic shellfish. How'd you find it?"
Quote:
Southern sensibility with top tier upper East Coast education, and know-how of government.
"I...huh. Okay. So what do you do for wor-"
Quote:
Don't ask too much about what I do and why.
"But...but this is a date. You're supposed t-"
Quote:
Multi-Talented.

Quote:
No kids. No wife. No love of my life...One smart dog and smarter cats.
"I...umm...oh, I just realized that I left my oven on at home! Really sorry, I gotta take a rain check. You okay with that?"
Quote:
I was born with a curse to visualize in a snap. My brain translates your words into images instantly. I hear a word or a sentence, that leads me to a "wild place" where imagination run a muck. I think this is why I watch so many movies. I'm almost done with moving down from 2014 to 1920's movies, and a lot of indies, and foreign.
"...okay, great, good for y-"
Quote:
...Mark Cuban...
"WAITER, COULD I GET THE CHECK PLEASE."

Old 10-30-2014, 08:05 AM

36,655 posts, read 67,506,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Dempsey's Left Foot View Post
A Date With Plokivos

"Wow, Plokivos, this is a great restaurant. Fantastic shellfish. How'd you find it?"
"I...huh. Okay. So what do you do for wor-"
"But...but this is a date. You're supposed t-"

"I...umm...oh, I just realized that I left my oven on at home! Really sorry, I gotta take a rain check. You okay with that?"
"...okay, great, good for y-"
"WAITER, COULD I GET THE CHECK PLEASE."
lol +1

Old 10-30-2014, 08:10 AM

36,655 posts, read 67,506,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plokivos View Post
Don't ask too much about what I do and why. Multi-Talented. Gets up when down every ****ing time, because I believe that's how winning is done. Work with probably the smartest and talented people in this world. But I realized that it wasn't true. Then I realized, that I worked with the most passionate, talented, and smarted people that believed in their work to change the world, which made me think, I should do what I love and passionate about. I've worked hidden in obscurity as I learned more than ever. Southern sensibility with top tier upper East Coast education, and know-how of government.

No kids. No wife. No love of my life (apparently you only get two very best loves of your life). One smart dog and smarter cats.

Loves cars (a serious motor head that loves getting his hands dirty on all cars), fancy watches, but decide to not have any, since reading what Mark Cuban wrote #10, but likes his #1, and #2. I especially visualized #12.

Seeking a partner in crime. Someone who can properly accommodate me (booze, a good story, and a purpose of a goal).

I was born with a curse to visualize in a snap. My brain translates your words into images instantly. I hear a word or a sentence, that leads me to a "wild place" where imagination run a muck. I think this is why I watch so many movies. I'm almost done with moving down from 2014 to 1920's movies, and a lot of indies, and foreign.

I'm coming over there next year. I hope I can meet some creative, and open minded people for the possibility of what can be done, and evolve. Because I am passionate about evolving.

Expecting to be tore apart when I get there. Success means nothing, if it's all smooth sailing, and everyone can do it.
https://imgflip.com/readImage?iid=61532

Old 10-30-2014, 04:40 PM

833 posts, read 1,198,948 times
Is this guy serious?

Old 10-30-2014, 07:39 PM

27,558 posts, read 28,652,113 times
Do you prefer to live in the headquarters of America or a playground of America?

That's basically what it boils down to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California