Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2015, 01:13 AM

3,830 posts, read 4,634,181 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl6969 View Post
didn't you read the other post at all??? are you so old you can't remember??

no need to say it again.
Why are you still posting in this thread? It's already a proven fact.

In n out burger is the best restaurant EVER.

Old 08-25-2015, 01:17 AM

8,704 posts, read 11,041,227 times
Quote:
didn't you read the other post at all??? are you so old you can't remember??

no need to say it again.
ExperionGap is correct, and all I said was In-N-Out Burger is certainly the best:

The Best Fast Food in America: Esquire's Chef Survey
THE WINNER: IN-N-OUT BURGER
Top Fast Food Restaurants - Chef Reviews of Best Fast Food Restaurants

CR Fast Food Survey
For burger fans, In-N-Out Burger rated highest of all 53 chains rated in Consumer Reports Survey with high scores for food, service, value and speed. http://pressroom.consumerreports.org...bell-lose.html

The Best Fast Food Burgers
the people's #1
In-N-Out Double Double
The Best Fast Food Burger | List Ranked by Fans

America's best fast food shakes
1. In-N-Out Burger
“the shake tastes the way shakes tasted back when I was a kid. It makes me tear up just thinkin' about it.”
-Chef Alton Brown, Iron Chef America
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/...t-food-shakes/

The 10 Best Fast Food Restaurants in America
#1) In-N-Out Burger
One of the cruelest April Fool’s jokes to New Yorkers a few years ago was the announcement by an anonymous prankster that In-N-Out Burger was going to open a location in the Big Apple. The top burger chain in the country, however, actually wants to remain small and confines itself to the West Coast. The quality of its food helped it win this highly coveted spot.
The 10 Best Fast Food Restaurants in America | The Fiscal Times

The Best Fast Food in America
The 25 most fulfilling things to order at the drive-thru
1. In-N-Out Burger's 2x4, Animal Style
Even Eric Schlosser, the muckraking author of Fast Food Nation, is down with the burger served at this West Coast chain, once saying, "It isn't health food, but it's food with integrity. It's the real deal."
The Best Fast Food in America: Food & Drinks : Details

Consumer Picks 2014: In-N-Out again leads rankings
#1 In-N-Out Burger. Proving a consistent standout, In-N-Out Burger once again took the top spot in the Consumer Picks ranking for Limited-Service chains, receiving the highest scores in six of 10 categories in 2014. It was somewhat of a repeat performance for the Irvine, Calif.-based chain, which also topped last year’s list. In both 2013 and 2014, In-N-Out scored the highest in such attributes as Food Quality, Service, Reputation and Likelihood to Recommend
http://nrn.com/consumer-picks/consum...rvice-rankings

Science Confirms In-N-Out Burger Is The Best And McDonald's The Worst
California-based In-N-Out Burger didn’t just garner the highest rating among hamburger chains, it also received the highest marks of all 53 eateries in the survey.
http://consumerist.com/2011/06/30/sc...lds-the-worst/

In-N-Out Ranks Higher Than Facebook And Apple On New List Of Best Places To Work
You probably wouldn't expect a fast-food joint to rank higher than Facebook or Apple as a great place to work.
But In-N-Out Burger topped both of those companies, and many others, in a new ranking by the job site Glassdoor of the 50 best places to work. In-N-Out placed eighth on the list, which was topped by Google and the Boston consulting firm Bain & Co.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6284568.html

In-N-Out Wins Best Burger In Zagat's Fast Food Survey
In-N-Out burger the best large chain (up to 5,000). When asked which outlet had the best burger regardless of number of locations — In-N-Out came in first
http://consumerist.com/2009/06/11/in...t-food-survey/

Old 08-25-2015, 01:17 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,654,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
Why are you still posting in this thread. It's already a proven fact.

In n out is the best restaurant EVER.
lol so you think they're CERTAINLY THE BEST like your friend keeps insisting.. better than fine dining burgers kobe burgers etc.. LOL surely you can't be that delusional?

Old 08-25-2015, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Why are you still posting in this thread? It's already a proven fact.

In n out burger is the best restaurant EVER.
Pfffffffffffff, easy

Old 08-25-2015, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo1318 View Post
Lets break that down:

Dont: post non research unscientific articles
or pieces that have different places & things
or other people you dont know opinions, thats not your own
and that you got off from typing it on google

Thats it? Did you get a double double this week yet?
think I need to make it more clear since you're not getting it.. I said pages ago that I haven't ate fast food in years.

So I really don't know why your repeating yourself and why, remember now since you been saying that they CERTAINLY are THE BEST, haven't responded with your own answer to post #716.

Old 08-25-2015, 01:27 AM

3,830 posts, read 4,634,181 times
Quote:
lol so you think they're CERTAINLY THE BEST like your friend keeps insisting.. better than fine dining burgers kobe burgers etc.. LOL surely you can't be that delusional?
Was my previous post unclear? I didn't say it was the best burger restaurant.

I said, in n out burger is the best RESTAURANT ever.

I'm not sure why this is a difficult concept to comprehend when it's so blatantly obvious.

Old 08-25-2015, 01:30 AM

Quote:
think I need to make it more clear since you're not getting it.. I said pages ago that I haven't ate fast food in years.

So I really don't know why your repeating yourself.

Then it really makes no sense why you are an instigator in this thread....but did you read all my links proving they are the best?

Old 08-25-2015, 01:34 AM

Quote:

I'm not sure why this is a difficult concept to comprehend when it's so blatantly obvious.
OK then, then your just like your delusional friend here who keeps insisting that they CERTAINLY are THE BEST, better than any type of burger that has the best ingredients in fine dining places and what not.

Only difference is that you don't keep insisting that they CERTAINLY are THE BEST for more than the last couple of pages of this thread

Last edited by owl6969; 08-25-2015 at 01:48 AM..

Old 08-25-2015, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Then it really makes no sense why you are an instigator in this thread....but did you read all my links proving they are the best?
LOL they ain't yours.. & why on earth would I want to read anything coming from a person who keeps insisting that they're CERTAINLY are THE BEST. You're calling me an instigator when you keep insisting that they CERTAINLY are THE BEST (words you copied fom me). The only thing that makes no sense is you.

I only came on this thread saying that they, quoting my first message, not the worst but certainly not the best. Then some here just took it further.

Last edited by owl6969; 08-25-2015 at 01:57 AM..

Old 08-25-2015, 04:20 AM

Quote:

Quote:
hope you're not too delusional to know that the majority of america and like all of the world could care less about such a place you love so dearly. So go ahead, go against america and the world & post **** most of us don't care for.

Last edited by owl6969; 08-25-2015 at 05:46 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California