Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2015, 05:35 PM

335 posts, read 329,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
I looked up the census data from 2010 and the white populate declined everywhere in CA except San Luis Obispo and the foothills near Sacramento. Why do think a recent change in the Bay Area. Mosyt of the new jobs in the Silicon Valley are going to H1bs from Asia.
Dave, I'm curious about your obsession with white. Do you have a white car? White bathroom fixtures? Kitchen sink is white, I hope, not brushed stainless. How about shoes? White? Dog? White?

This forum is astounding. Racial topics dominate nearly everyday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2015, 05:44 PM

163 posts, read 273,431 times
Quote:
Ideally we should just limit immigration to Europeans.

This is supposed to be sarcastic, right?

Old 07-11-2015, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I am not looking for a more European culture. It already is the dominant one of this country. Why should we lose it to a bunch of illegal aliens? Lower birth rates in this country would be a plus not a negative. Would Mexicans want to lose the Hispanic culture in their country due to massive illegal immigration from China for example? Of course not! Why the double standard for the U.S.?
Define "American Culture"

Old 07-11-2015, 05:50 PM

4,031 posts, read 4,462,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayDiva View Post
This is supposed to be sarcastic, right?
No, Europe is truly an amazing place. Great Culture, Architecture, Beautiful women ect.

Old 07-11-2015, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Define "American Culture"
American culture has become very watered down an meaningless. Fast food, Reality TV ect. We can't really except immigrants to assimilate if we don't have a culture for them to assimilate into.

Old 07-11-2015, 05:57 PM

Quote:
I looked up the census data from 2010 and the white populate declined everywhere in CA except San Luis Obispo and the foothills near Sacramento. Why do think a recent change in the Bay Area. Mosyt of the new jobs in the Silicon Valley are going to H1bs from Asia.
If more "Americans" (as seemingly defined here as STRICTLY "White" and "Caucasians" - - happily disregard all 2nd generation immigrants born and bred in the United States, mind you) encouraged college education, science/technology careers to their careers as much as most "ASIANS", then I can tell you more "Americans" will be working in Silicone Valley.

Old 07-11-2015, 06:02 PM

Quote:
If more "Americans" (as seemingly defined here as STRICTLY "White" and "Caucasians" - - happily disregard all 2nd generation immigrants born and bred in the United States, mind you) encouraged college education, science/technology careers to their careers as much as most "ASIANS", then I can tell you more "Americans" will be working in Silicone Valley.
That's not the issue. Corporations want to lower the wages. An h1b from India is willing to work longer hours for less pay.

Old 07-11-2015, 06:03 PM

Quote:
No, Europe is truly an amazing place. Great Culture, Architecture, Beautiful women ect.
So in theory you would rather have a lazy, caucuasian white immigrant (e.g European) over the educated, tax-paying, law abiding legal immigrants who are non-caucasians (e.g Asians, Hispanics) just because.

Wow, you really are an amazing person. Can you run for president? I'd vote for you.

I don't think immigration should be limited to a specific ethnicity/race/national origin. If there should be a basis, then it should be the potential to contribute to society.

Old 07-11-2015, 06:03 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,356,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Judging by the posts here I think a bunch of them must have gotten themselves banned from stormfront.
There is a fine line between stormfront and liberal democrats.

Old 07-11-2015, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
There is a fine line between stormfront and liberal democrats.
The left right divide is bull****. The workers are being being screwed over by the parasitic elite in wall street, Silicon Valley, and multinational corporations. They use the liberal versus conservative thing to divide the masses. They own both political parties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California