Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2016, 08:41 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,593,479 times

Advertisements

Imagine a Trump / Sanders ticket.... Trump takes care of the economy and Sanders takes care of the social problems. That, I'd vote for.

Old 01-21-2016, 09:17 PM

872 posts, read 592,279 times
The brain power and influence of kasich and his supporters has been pretty comprehensively established by the poll numbers and this thread

Old 01-21-2016, 10:02 PM

21,662 posts, read 16,200,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
The brain power and influence of kasich and his supporters has been pretty comprehensively established by the poll numbers and this thread
Lmao. Poll numbers don't reflect intelligence ("brian power"). For example, Trump supporters are the lowest educated voting group. And if you think Trump himself is really a smart guy for roping in the dopes, it doesn't take intelligence to influence the ignorant.

Old 01-22-2016, 11:28 AM

50,149 posts, read 46,802,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Lmao. Poll numbers don't reflect intelligence ("brian power"). For example, Trump supporters are the lowest educated voting group. And if you think Trump himself is really a smart guy for roping in the dopes, it doesn't take intelligence to influence the ignorant.
Mutt, who's brian and is he worth voting for?

Old 01-22-2016, 12:00 PM

21,662 posts, read 16,200,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Mutt, who's brian and is he worth voting for?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Griffin
Amazing guy. Died and resurrected even. Definitly worth voting for.

Old 01-22-2016, 09:15 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,732,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Griffin
Amazing guy. Died and resurrected even. Definitly worth voting for.
On a cartoon roll. Brian and Stewie.
That's a worthy ticket.
(Best / funniest / smartest animated show ever imo ... that northeastern sarcastic bite and brilliant social / cultural and psychological insight with just the right amount of "dirtiness")

Old 01-22-2016, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
Imagine a Trump / Sanders ticket.... Trump takes care of the economy and Sanders takes care of the social problems. That, I'd vote for.
Because Trump is a successful / rich guy he's going to "take care of the economy"? I don't think so.

Old 01-23-2016, 12:14 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,321,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskywalker View Post
Because Trump is a successful / rich guy he's going to "take care of the economy"? I don't think so.
And Hilary will?????

Old 01-23-2016, 12:36 PM

77,772 posts, read 104,420,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
just one problem: if Trump were successful in taking care of our economy there would be no money left for Sanders social problems.

Old 01-23-2016, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
And Hilary will?????
I can't stand her. Listening to her speak is as painful for me as it was to listen to G.W.! I don't like her, i don't trust her and i don't want to see her and doofus in the White House again! Imo, they don't deserve to be there.

I'm as left as one can be on the political spectrum so i'm sure you know who i'm gonna vote for!

And to all the women out there who are planning to vote for Hillary because she's a woman, please reconsider. That she is a woman (is she really?) is totally irrelevant. Yes, it would be so cool to have our first female president. Just as it was great to have our first black president. Monumental. Even if you can't stand President Obama, realize how redeeming it was that this country, with its deplorable history of slavery and all the racism that continued after slavery was abolished (and continues ), voted for an African American man. Although i must say that if President Obama's skin had been a lot darker, i don't think he would have been elected. I love this country but i'm also ashamed of it.

If Elizabeth Warren had run, i'm fairly sure she could have become the first U.S. female president. I'm so disappointed that she chose not to. Now was the time for her (and the country), imo.

I think i heard correctly (on the news last night) that Latino, black and other "minority" (not for long or maybe not even now? ... deal with it) voters are supporting H. Clinton and not Bernie Sanders. What the what?!!!!

So all of you democratic and independent female, black, latino, etc., voters who want Hillary as president just 'cause she's a gal (or just 'cause), please wake up and take a good hard look at who you plan to vote for and ask yourself why? And why not Bernie Sanders. O.k.? O.K..

The problem is (and it's a big one) that the chances of Bernie Sanders winning the general election seem slim to none. But that's what they said about Obama right? It's unfortunate that people who like and believe in Bernie Sanders will vote for Hillary for the democratic nominee because they don't think Bernie can win the office. If everyone who wants him as president votes for him despite the fact that they think he can't win the presidency, he may prevail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California