Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2017, 01:02 PM

3 posts, read 2,980 times

Advertisements

Would appreciate any info on the area. I have 3 kids (14, 11 & 9). Are there many families/kids there and how are schools. I can't find any FB groups for parents.
TIA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2017, 08:41 AM

6,354 posts, read 7,762,172 times
Debbette, Bear Valley Springs is in the Tehachapis, located in Kern County. It's pretty far from 'San Bernardino and Riverside Counties'. Since Kern does not have their own sub-forum, I moved your thread to the general California forum. You will get some responses there.

Can't offer any information about schools, but I love the area. If I were to stay in CA when I retired, the Tehachapi area would be one of the top three areas where I would want to live, (along with the central coast and gold country foothills of the Sierras).

Moderator posts will always be Red and can only be discussed via Direct Message.
C-D Home page, TOS (Terms of Service), How to Search, FAQ's, Posting Guide
Moderator of Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Guns and Hunting, and Weather

Last edited by volosong; 09-01-2017 at 08:53 AM..

Old 09-01-2017, 09:17 AM

234 posts, read 303,523 times
Default Bvs

Here is a link to the HOA at BVS, i'm sure there is loads of info in there. (I don't live in BVS). I do know a couple of people that live there and they really like it. It seems like a great place to raise a family.

Bear Valley Springs Association

I would say it's about a 15 minute drive from town (Tehachapi), but thats going to depend entirely on where you live in BVS. I think I heard that BVS is one of the largest HOA (land wise) in the entire country; so depending on where you live up there I bet it could take you 30 min to get in to town.

Its a gated community with a guarded entrance, they have a Kern County Fire station in there as well as their own police.

I don't know much about the schools, sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California