Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2018, 09:15 PM

18,812 posts, read 32,244,322 times

Advertisements

I disagree. Gruesome will vote the way the wind blows, and the way his supporters and funders want him to vote.

He's all about the next office. He has never really cared about the one he currently fills, in my opinion.

Heck, the jerk didn't even submit a statement to the voter information guide. Seriously. What a jerk. He's just that lazy and arrogant.

Save us from his ambitions for becoming president. And forgive me, Lord, for voting for him because I don't want Cox who has vowed to do whatever Trump wants.

I'm so sad Antonio didn't end up on the ballot. At least that guy works for his votes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2018, 09:45 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,276,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreSnowForMe View Post
I disagree. Gruesome will vote the way the wind blows, and the way his supporters and funders want him to vote.

He's all about the next office. He has never really cared about the one he currently fills, in my opinion.

Heck, the jerk didn't even submit a statement to the voter information guide. Seriously. What a jerk. He's just that lazy and arrogant.

Save us from his ambitions for becoming president. And forgive me, Lord, for voting for him because I don't want Cox who has vowed to do whatever Trump wants.

I'm so sad Antonio didn't end up on the ballot. At least that guy works for his votes.
What are you worried Cox will do ? Do you think the sanctuary state stuff is good ?
Cox hasn’t even spoken much about immigration though and is more focused on the gas tax , housing , homeless situation, water etc

Antonio was a pretty bad mayor in L.A .. but never thought I’d miss him .. our current Mayor is much worse

Tony V at least was busy with his affairs to do much damage .

Old 10-20-2018, 10:27 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,714,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfRadical View Post
I am active with my local democratic party. I am proud to do God's work and keep Republicans on the fringe and out of state politics. Our work will not be finished until conservatives are purged from the coast.
While replacing them with illegal immigrants and giving them sanctuary. You'll end up like Venezuela within 10 years

Old 10-20-2018, 10:34 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,714,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfRadical View Post
Budget Surplus, rainy day fund, booming RE market, low unemployment.

Amazing that once a Democrat is in office, the disaster of the Governator has been stopped.

Loving the fact that Republicans are extinct in California!!!!!!
And this is what you get when Democrats are in control:

Old 10-20-2018, 10:50 PM

Good interview here with John Cox I’m listening to , even if you vote Dem I’d encourage you to listen to him instead of listening to the sound bytes about him .

There are very serious problems in this state and there will be no positive change with Newsom as he wants to continue the status quo .

Whiskey Politics
Ep. 148: John Cox: Rescuing California

https://ricochet.com/podcast/whiskey...ng-california/

Old 10-20-2018, 11:08 PM

Great ad

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=w7Jpn5-GJOM

Old 10-21-2018, 12:24 AM

3,038 posts, read 4,749,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
While replacing them with illegal immigrants and giving them sanctuary. You'll end up like Venezuela within 10 years
You are absolutely correct.

Old 10-21-2018, 02:07 AM

6,186 posts, read 3,550,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreSnowForMe View Post

He has never made this vow. Who is saying this? Gavin Newsom?

Old 10-21-2018, 10:29 AM

The Surge
—-
Republican businessman John Cox has surged in the race for California governor, trailing Democrat Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom by only 7.4% in the latest KFI-NBC poll, conducted by Thomas Partners Strategies.

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-el...an-enthusiasm/

Old 10-21-2018, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
He has never made this vow. Who is saying this? Gavin Newsom?
Exactly , he’s not focused on Trump , he’s talking about the issues affecting actual people in CA .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California