Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 03:16 PM

1,999 posts, read 4,872,333 times

Advertisements

I don't like Illegal Immigration and I don't like our Beautiful National Parks and Forests being used as Drug Labs and I don't like Shanty Towns,especially near our Nice Communities.

The Majority of Illegal Immigrants cannot afford to live in California,and will just end up creating more areas of Poverty or Shanty Towns.

Mexico is a Major Supplier of Drugs,so if Illegal Immigrants can enter this state easily,so will the Drugs.

Corruption will also increase if we don't solve the problems of Illegal Immigration....Allowing or Ignoring Illegal Immigration is sending the message that it's ok to Violate U.S Laws or any other Laws if it doesn't please the Illegal Immigrants or their Supporters.

Wake Up America ! Before this Great State and Country ends up going down the drain,and nope i'm neither a Racist,Xenophobic or Prejudice,but I live in California and i'm well aware of the problems we are faced with here and I also choose not to ignore it.

I'm not Anti-Immigrant,I just want things done "Legally" and for these Immigrants to respect our Country,Flag,Laws,Language,Culture,etc.

Old 12-15-2006, 03:17 PM

29 posts, read 181,041 times
[quote=hodologica;213383]Do you really think many illegals succeed in voting?

Ever been to California? The first, second third whathaveyou generation of illegals are crooked nogood reconquistas willing to do anything to push their d*** agenda. All you need to vote at the pollbooth is a signature, thats why there is such a big push for voter identification.

Old 12-15-2006, 04:04 PM

13 posts, read 73,779 times
Quote:
Ever been to California?
Not really... and I wouldn'tve guessed you could vote without a picture ID. Wild!

Old 12-15-2006, 06:51 PM

252 posts, read 1,127,422 times
[quote=7.3 Liters;213432]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodologica View Post
Do you really think many illegals succeed in voting?

Ever been to California? The first, second third whathaveyou generation of illegals are crooked nogood reconquistas willing to do anything to push their d*** agenda. All you need to vote at the pollbooth is a signature, thats why there is such a big push for voter identification.
a former co-worker, a citizen of Mexican descent, was arrested for voter fraud when Arnold ran the first time. So yes, we are potentially against any and all Latin Americans in Cali, legal or not. Where/who do you think the illegals get advice from: legals who support their blood and not their country & civic instutions already infiltrated by such (city of Los Angeles).

I heard over the radio that the City of LA wrote up a memorandum specifing anyone who raises the issue of illegals to be considered hostile and the potential need to monitor those in question. I don't have any finer details but in context w/ the Special order prohibiting LAPD of bringing out citizenship issues, to be in line with LA being a host and sanctuary city to illegal immigrants.

Old 12-15-2006, 10:00 PM

2,909 posts, read 14,081,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrobert View Post
It seems to me that virtually everyone who isnt mexo is really concerned with what these people have done to our state and our economy in the past 20 years. Why is nothing being done? What can we do? we should DO somthing. We need to get somthing organized and get some new proposition for next election. If people get organized enough i feel we could do somthing. This needs to stop, california was and still is the strongest state in the economy, if we go down, the country will go down too. As the saying goes.... as goes california, so goes the nation.

Its simple, dont live in CA!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont move to CA and you wont have the problem!

Old 12-16-2006, 09:25 AM

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times
[quote=snb3;213891]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.3 Liters View Post
a former co-worker, a citizen of Mexican descent, was arrested for voter fraud when Arnold ran the first time. So yes, we are potentially against any and all Latin Americans in Cali, legal or not.
Please don't speak for all Californians... I am one, and that's a ridiculous statement in my opinion.

Old 12-16-2006, 10:02 AM

1,703 posts, read 6,465,842 times
This is America's biggest blackeye. The treament of non-whites in this forum and in society. This has become much more than an issue against illegal immigration, you are beginning to attack these people's character and racial identity. Until the United States needs to relieve itself of this whitey first mindset, people are going to say and feel racial and inflammatory thoughts and speak them out, and terribly offend those of non-European origin. These hispanics, latinos, mexicans, illegals, illegal alliens, are people just like you and me. This forum sounds like little miss susie and little johnny fighting over girl scout cookies. I don't appreciate the racial tone against latinos in both the California forum and the Los Angeles forum, it's disgusting language and should not be tolerated. I wonder what the Native Americans thought when they kept seeing there land stripped of them, and them moving westward, is the white guy causing illegal immigration? Did he ask to invade my land? Folks I am 100% European, get out of whiteville. If you aren't from California and you visit here, keep that racist horse manuer in your home state, and don't bring it in your luggage. I'm sorry folks, but this whole site is full of bigotry and racism, and I won't tolerate it.

Old 12-16-2006, 10:07 AM

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
This is America's biggest blackeye. The treament of non-whites in this forum and in society. This has become much more than an issue against illegal immigration, you are beginning to attack these people's character and racial identity. Until the United States needs to relieve itself of this whitey first mindset, people are going to say and feel racial and inflammatory thoughts and speak them out, and terribly offend those of non-European origin. These hispanics, latinos, mexicans, illegals, illegal alliens, are people just like you and me. This forum sounds like little miss susie and little johnny fighting over girl scout cookies. I don't appreciate the racial tone against latinos in both the California forum and the Los Angeles forum, it's disgusting language and should not be tolerated. I wonder what the Native Americans thought when they kept seeing there land stripped of them, and them moving westward, is the white guy causing illegal immigration? Did he ask to invade my land? Folks I am 100% European, get out of whiteville. If you aren't from California and you visit here, keep that racist horse manuer in your home state, and don't bring it in your luiggage. I'm sorry folks, but this whole site is full of bigotry and racism, and I won't tolerate it.
Thank you for saying that! I agree 100%, and have been getting irritated as well. The U.S. is a diverse country, and will always be so... that's really the fabric of our society, and people need to deal with it & learn to get along already. :P

Old 12-16-2006, 10:13 AM

1,703 posts, read 6,465,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Thank you for saying that! I agree 100%, and have been getting irritated as well. The U.S. is a diverse country, and will always be so... that's really the fabric of our society, and people need to deal with it & learn to get along already. :P
GIZMO IF THERE WERE MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU THE WORLD WOULD BE A PERFECT PLACE...VERY WELL STATED...It's time for the many troubled folks on this forum to stop having a mindset of non-whites being inferior.

Old 12-16-2006, 12:16 PM

9,525 posts, read 30,465,926 times
100 years ago it was the Italians, Poles, and Irish. the poor and uneducated.

Their "Immigration Process" consisted of little more than a signature on a piece of paper and some immunizations.

They settled into their ethnic ghettos and they rarely spoke the language or practiced the customs of their new country.

They took the low paying service jobs and the existing citizens cried afoul - even rioted in protest. But our leaders knew we needed these people to build and service a country that was growing in leaps and bounds.

Then it was the Chinese, Puerto Ricans, Domincans, and the Middle Easterners.

Today those people are our grandparents.

If the only difference is the way our government processed them.

Perhaps that's the real problem?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California