Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2018, 09:02 AM

21,735 posts, read 16,341,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysr_racer View Post
I'm not ratting their success the OP is. But since you asked, success to me is staying off drugs, staying in school, being a productive part of society, having friends and family that love you.

The material crap is just a nice bonus. I don't hate people that have more than me. I don't hate people that have less than me.

I hate people that waste their life, then cry about mine.
None of this rings true when read in context to your many other posts all over the forums.

And, I would point out, that some of the most glaring reflections of your shallowness are your definitions of “productive” and “wasted lives”. All lead right back to your own materialistic addictions ... speaking of “staying off drugs.”

Old 11-27-2018, 09:02 AM

3,271 posts, read 3,930,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post

A few years ago on these forums I recounted the story of how financially strapped I was when my husband walked out on me and the kids. I wasn't asking for sympathy- I didn't need any but what I didn't expect was a comment from a conservative poster that the whole situation was 100% my fault because I should have known better than to marry a man who would walk out on his family after 12 years of marriage
So some anonymous person on the internet was mean to you? Boo hoo. Suck it up, and walk it off.

I'm Jewish. Various people have been mean to me my whole life. I only had two choices, wallow in self pity, or ignore them and live me life.

I chose the latter.

Old 11-27-2018, 09:09 AM

10,060 posts, read 12,806,906 times
Who were the moderate, socially liberal or libertarian California Republicans that people miss?

Old 11-27-2018, 09:26 AM

42,847 posts, read 26,259,081 times
Quote:
So some anonymous person on the internet was mean to you? Boo hoo. Suck it up, and walk it off. I'm Jewish. Various people have been mean to me my whole life. I only had two choices, wallow in self pity, or ignore them and live me life.

I chose the latter.
Thanks, you not only proved the validity of what I said you demonstrated how much you have in common with the poster who said that to me - well done

Old 11-27-2018, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
None of this rings true when read in context to your many other posts all over the forums.

And, I would point out, that some of the most glaring reflections of your shallowness are your definitions of “productive” and “wasted lives”. All lead right back to your own materialistic addictions ... speaking of “staying off drugs.”
Yeah, and it sure seems to make you crazy

Old 11-27-2018, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Thanks, you not only proved the validity of what I said you demonstrated how much you have in common with the poster who said that to me - well done
Anonymous words on the internet bother you? Ignore them.

Old 11-27-2018, 10:04 AM

21,735 posts, read 16,341,054 times
Quote:
Yeah, and it sure seems to make you crazy
What makes me crazy? Your incessant whining? Doesn’t make me crazy, at all ... makes me laugh ... because:
Quote:
Anonymous words on the internet bother you? Ignore them.
You don’t take your own advice

If you are so self-satisfied with your life and accomplishments, as you say you are ... why are you yammering and whining and kvetching and complaining about others - to an audience of anonymous folks who you’ll never know and who you “don’t care about”?

Old 11-27-2018, 10:15 AM

3,049 posts, read 4,545,011 times
Quote:
So some anonymous person on the internet was mean to you? Boo hoo. Suck it up, and walk it off.

I'm Jewish. Various people have been mean to me my whole life. I only had two choices, wallow in self pity, or ignore them and live me life.

I chose the latter.
I highly doubt that. Especially given your age and purported state in life.

It's just an excuse you conveniently provide to assuage the fact that you want to be a right-wing jerk...

"I'm a pompous ass, and I'm rich!..did I tell you I'm rich??? ....but don't hate me because I'm a Jew too"

It's your "go to" when you're getting called out and the heat gets a little too intense for ya

Old 11-27-2018, 10:42 AM

In case you're wondering, this is a three year old Bentley, not a new one.

Old 11-27-2018, 10:50 AM

42,847 posts, read 26,259,081 times
Quote:
In case you're wondering, this is a three year old Bentley, not a new one.
And the point of that is what
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California