Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2019, 08:18 PM

Location: "Silicon Valley" (part of San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA)
4,375 posts, read 4,069,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Surprisingly this is how I have begun to feel. I love the State, born and rasped there, started multiple businesses there, lived all over SoCal. But the last couple of trips depressed me. The things you mention are bad and only will get worse. My wife and I have even found it hard to want to visit. May be there this November, but not absolutely sure now. I miss CA, but it is the much better CA of the past.

I'm sorry to hear that you have you have become a Trump supporter. I hope you have fun among other Trump supporters in Arizona. If you ever wish to come back to the light you can always come back. There are many Republicans here who do not support Trump.

It is always good to live among people who share your values, so if you voted for Trump, Arizona is definitely the place for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2019, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
How unfortunate.

It's like another perfect day, we love L.A. (and California)!

The Ten Healthiest States in the U.S.:
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...the-us?onepage

Yep, California is the place to be. Happy, healthy, a place where things happen and where you can live among others who share your values if you feel that Trump and people like him do not represent what America should be like, which is definitely how I feel. California for now and forever

Old 08-20-2019, 08:40 PM

123 posts, read 101,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino78x View Post
Yep, California is the place to be. Happy, healthy, a place where things happen and where you can live among others who share your values if you feel that Trump and people like him do not represent what America should be like, which is definitely how I feel. California for now and forever
Yep, California is the place to be. Happy, healthy, a place where things happen and where you can live among others who share your values if you feel that Trump and people like him represent what America should be like, which is definitely how I feel.

California for now and by the end of the century, Reconquista by Mexico.

Old 08-20-2019, 09:13 PM

10,348 posts, read 8,567,170 times
Quote:
I'm sorry to hear that you have you have become a Trump supporter. I hope you have fun among other Trump supporters in Arizona. If you ever wish to come back to the light you can always come back. There are many Republicans here who do not support Trump.

It is always good to live among people who share your values, so if you voted for Trump, Arizona is definitely the place for you.
Where did he say he was a Trump supporter?

Old 08-20-2019, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post
Where did he say he was a Trump supporter?

He said he's moving because California is too far to the left. Since we're only center-left, the logical conclusion is that he supports Trump. A Romney supporter, for example, would not feel the need to leave California. Many center-right Californians love it here. They're libertarians (they agree with the Democrats on social issues).

Old 08-20-2019, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaminade View Post
Yep, California is the place to be. Happy, healthy, a place where things happen and where you can live among others who share your values if you feel that Trump and people like him represent what America should be like, which is definitely how I feel.

Why would you stay in California if you support Trump? He represents values antithetical to ours and those of anyone with a decent head on their shoulders and a sense of morality.

Old 08-20-2019, 09:50 PM

3,433 posts, read 3,752,084 times
Quote:
He said he's moving because California is too far to the left. Since we're only center-left, the logical conclusion is that he supports Trump. A Romney supporter, for example, would not feel the need to leave California. Many center-right Californians love it here. They're libertarians (they agree with the Democrats on social issues).
You have nothing to support your conclusion. You pull them out of your rear end. Nobody shares your values, which you can't even articulate.

Statements like yours are just as divisive as Trump's, pitting "us" (your unexplained shared values) vs. "them" (everyone else). You're no better, so enough of your "high road".

Last edited by Vic Romano; 08-20-2019 at 09:58 PM..

Old 08-20-2019, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Romano View Post
You have nothing to support your conclusion. You pull them out of your rear end. Nobody shares your values, which you can't even articulate.

What are you talking about? The whole point of this thread is people who share my values (center-left, blue state values) complaining about those who don't and left the state for that reason.

What is there to explain? What is the dominant political party in this state? What is their political platform? Question answered.

Old 08-20-2019, 10:20 PM

3,049 posts, read 4,545,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veritased View Post
Funny that while I post in CA forums, still, after moving to AZ about 5 months ago, I don't miss visiting or the concept of CA at all.
Another overheated, angry, constipated Trump supporter in Arizona who is obsessed with California.

Crank your air conditioner up to full speed and have a big bowl of fiber!

Old 08-20-2019, 10:55 PM

10,348 posts, read 8,567,170 times
Quote:
You're making a stupid conclusion. He did not say he was a Trump supporter and you are just making things up... again. The more you post, the more you prove to everyone how irrational you are yet you can't see that no one, not even your fellow Californians back up your posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California