Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2019, 08:25 AM

527 posts, read 422,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger09 View Post
I think it has to do more with our chemistry being different from person to person. We need some vaccinations, but in some cases we’ve taken it to far. With all of the vaccinations out there, we’re starting to undermine the ability for people’s bodies to build up immunity to this crap. This is opening a Pandora’s box of sorts to a superbug that’s going to have devastating consequences.
Yes, exactly, this is right. People already have crappy immune systems because of over-the-board concerns with "dirt" and using harsh chemicals to kill ever microbe (so they don't get to properly train their immune system in childhood) and starting to get many autoimmune diseases because their system is no longer working right. One of the diseases that comes in when immune system isn't working well is cancer. There's also allergy epidemic, literally, right now. These flu shots are like using oxy to treat pain from a minor scrape and getting addicted. And Big Pharma is getting sued for pushing oxy now... probably will be the same with flu shots eventually. Many free gullible lab rats and huge market for them. Vaccines that are administered once in a lifetime at least don't do as much damage potential as yearly vaccination. Funny, in some countries immunoglobulin injections or IV is a big thing against bad forms of flu (but you have to actually get flu first) instead of flu shots... and here it's flu shots. Guess where is more money?

Last edited by opossum1; 12-15-2019 at 08:46 AM..

Old 12-15-2019, 09:09 AM

530 posts, read 175,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
If you break one you will be inhaling mercury vapor.

In other words, it does not matter whether there is mercury in the vaccine or not. Mercury is just a deflection.

Should people stop using fluorescent bulbs because they are hazardous waste? Do you refuse to enter any building that uses them?
Yes, I try to avoid being exposed to toxins whenever possible, whether they are in broken light bulbs or especially in vaccines. And that's not a good comparison. People know to avoid broken bulbs that contain mercury, and try to prevent and avoid accidental exposure whenever possible. No one is deliberately exposing themselves to broken bulbs, unlike willingly receiving certain flu shots. My hope is that due to my posts they will realize the same hazardous waste is in them.

Quote:
Ultimately your fallback position is a conspiracy. I see.
It IS true that the FDA doesn't mention the fact that vials of multi-dose flu vaccines preserved with thimerosal are considered hazardous waste and have to be disposed of accordingly.

The closest thing it comes to saying anything about it is how to properly dispose of used needles and syringes.

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/...d-other-sharps

Old 12-15-2019, 09:15 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
I think it has to do more with our chemistry being different from person to person. We need some vaccinations, but in some cases we’ve taken it to far. With all of the vaccinations out there, we’re starting to undermine the ability for people’s bodies to build up immunity to this crap. This is opening a Pandora’s box of sorts to a superbug that’s going to have devastating consequences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by opossum1 View Post
Yes, exactly, this is right. People already have crappy immune systems because of over-the-board concerns with "dirt" and using harsh chemicals to kill ever microbe (so they don't get to properly train their immune system in childhood) and starting to get many autoimmune diseases because their system is no longer working right. One of the diseases that comes in when immune system isn't working well is cancer. There's also allergy epidemic, literally, right now. These flu shots are like using oxy to treat pain from a minor scrape and getting addicted. And Big Pharma is getting sued for pushing oxy now... probably will be the same with flu shots eventually. Many free gullible lab rats and huge market for them. Vaccines that are administered once in a lifetime at least don't do as much damage potential as yearly vaccination. Funny, in some countries immunoglobulin injections or IV is a big thing against bad forms of flu (but you have to actually get flu first) instead of flu shots... and here it's flu shots. Guess where is more money?
Our own "natural" immune systems didn't do much to build up immunity to any of the VPDs before the vaccines, thus negating your argument(s). You both need to bone up on how the immune system works. Vaccines exist to help the immune system defend the body against these diseases. I think many people believe that giving vaccines is giving people antibodies. That is not active immunization, which is what all vaccines in use are for!

And this "hygiene" thing. How do you square that with the constant argument from anti-vaccine people that "sanitation" brought down the rates of communicable disease? How do those two things work together: "Eat dirt to stay healthy; sanitation stops disease"?

Old 12-15-2019, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abderian View Post
Yes, I try to avoid being exposed to toxins whenever possible, whether they are in broken light bulbs or especially in vaccines. And that's not a good comparison. People know to avoid broken bulbs that contain mercury, and try to prevent and avoid accidental exposure whenever possible. No one is deliberately exposing themselves to broken bulbs, unlike willingly receiving certain flu shots. My hope is that due to my posts they will realize the same hazardous waste is in them.

It IS true that the FDA doesn't mention the fact that vials of multi-dose flu vaccines preserved with thimerosal are considered hazardous waste and have to be disposed of accordingly.

The closest thing it comes to saying anything about it is how to properly dispose of used needles and syringes.

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/...d-other-sharps
There will never be an analogy that is acceptable to most anti-vaxers. It's always "that's different, nanny, nanny boo boo".

These hazardous waste laws must be fairly new. When there were more thimerosal-containing vaccines, we did not have to dispose of them separately. Of course, what you probably missed with your reading is that these laws only apply to full or partially full vials, not empty ones. But even then, there was no special disposal required.

Old 12-15-2019, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
Our own "natural" immune systems didn't do much to build up immunity to any of the VPDs before the vaccines, thus negating your argument(s). You both need to bone up on how the immune system works. Vaccines exist to help the immune system defend the body against these diseases. I think many people believe that giving vaccines is giving people antibodies. That is not active immunization, which is what all vaccines in use are for!

And this "hygiene" thing. How do you square that with the constant argument from anti-vaccine people that "sanitation" brought down the rates of communicable disease? How do those two things work together: "Eat dirt to stay healthy; sanitation stops disease"?
I don't need to bone up on biological science and common sense, sorry, m'aam... Mind your own flu vaccinations, so to speak. Some people don't understand the difference between common-sense hygiene and dosing everything with cholorox and other chemicals.

Old 12-15-2019, 09:20 AM

111 posts, read 74,431 times
Quote:

Not everyone is supposed to survive getting sick. We’re so afraid to face death these days and hold on to all that is precious in life that we seem to want to forget we are not meant to be invincible organisms, yet we do everything we can to try and make it so. We’ve disrupted the natural order of things and again, this will have devastating consequences.

Let that be your life lesson for the day.

Old 12-15-2019, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Not everyone is supposed to survive getting sick. We’re so afraid to face death these days and hold on to all that is precious in life that we seem to want to forget we are not meant to be invincible organisms, yet we do everything we can to try and make it so. We’ve disrupted the natural order of things and again, this will have devastating consequences.

The consequences are already there....just look at anti-depressant and anti-anxiety drug use and dependency rates, not to mention opioid and meth epidemic and use of anti-histamines, plus cancer epidemic. Most of the population is fat and on something, free for Big Pharma to do whatever. For most, it became the norm, normal reality like it should be and is not being questioned.

Old 12-15-2019, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by opossum1 View Post
I don't need to bone up on biological science and common sense, sorry, m'aam... Mind your own flu vaccinations, so to speak. Some people don't understand the difference between common-sense hygiene and dosing everything with cholorox and chemicals.
I think you do need to bone up on how the immune system works. "Common sense" isn't very common.

Quote:

Ah, my life lesson for the day is eugenics, hey? I don't need any "facing death" lectures from you, pal. Both my daughter (at age 14) and my husband have had cancer. I'm sorry we disrupted the natural order to save their lives.

Old 12-15-2019, 09:26 AM

Quote:
I think you do need to bone up on how the immune system works. "Common sense" isn't very common.
No, I don't need, m'aam. You do.

Old 12-15-2019, 10:03 AM

530 posts, read 175,117 times
Quote:

These hazardous waste laws must be fairly new. When there were more thimerosal-containing vaccines, we did not have to dispose of them separately. Of course, what you probably missed with your reading is that these laws only apply to full or partially full vials, not empty ones. But even then, there was no special disposal required.
Yes, a full vial is especially considered hazardous waste due to how much thimerosal it contains. But before its contents are injected into you it's just full of magic holy water.

Thank goodness scientific knowledge and government action has advanced to the point where we're trying to avoid unnecessary hazardous waste getting into the environment. Maybe someday it will advance enough to avoid getting into people as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California