Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-30-2020, 11:36 AM
 
Location: Living rent free in your head
42,850 posts, read 26,294,125 times
Reputation: 34059

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
I can't wait to re-read this thread say in June 2021.
Maybe you should quit laughing and do some reading?

Quote:
The state’s hospitals went from about 3,100 patients with confirmed cases of the potentially deadly respiratory disease on June 14 to more than 4,775 as of the most recent data update, a soaring 54-percent increase in 14 days, state dashboards show. https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavi...&intcid=%7B%7D

 
Old 06-30-2020, 11:56 AM
 
6,089 posts, read 4,989,092 times
Reputation: 5985
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Maybe you should quit laughing and do some reading?
Like I said, can't wait.
 
Old 06-30-2020, 12:12 PM
 
Location: On the water.
21,741 posts, read 16,356,570 times
Reputation: 19831
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
Like I said, can't wait.
My favorite CaliRestoration prediction was a year or so back when you said you wouldn’t be posting in this forum much if ever anymore. That one sure didn’t prove true huh.

So. Now you want to disregard the re-opening reversals across the nation, including especially Texas and Arizona and Florida, as just silly fake news. Good to hear that anonymous CR has the guiding light the experts are missing!
 
Old 06-30-2020, 12:22 PM
 
6,089 posts, read 4,989,092 times
Reputation: 5985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
My favorite CaliRestoration prediction was a year or so back when you said you wouldn’t be posting in this forum much if ever anymore. That one sure didn’t prove true huh.
Well you seem to be happy that I'm back based on your eagerness to interact with me (I'm honored!).

Quote:
So. Now you want to disregard the re-opening reversals across the nation, including especially Texas and Arizona and Florida, as just silly fake news.
Where did I disregard that some politicians are being pressured to close states again as "fake news"? Literally never happened.

In fact, I've admitted that cases have been rising in those states, and in FACT, I believe some reports from experts that claim the the total number of infections may be TEN times more than is being reported.

Still doesn't help the conclusions being made by the Covid cultist, and I can't wait to see this thread in June 2021.
 
Old 06-30-2020, 02:13 PM
 
Location: On the water.
21,741 posts, read 16,356,570 times
Reputation: 19831
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
Well you seem to be happy that I'm back based on your eagerness to interact with me (I'm honored!).
I’m quite indifferent to whether you post or not. Your postings provide me with targets of specious bs to shoot down if / when I’m in the mood. The point of my comment is merely to highlight the failure of your prediction ... which you love to boast about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
Where did I disregard that some politicians are being pressured to close states again as "fake news"? Literally never happened.

In fact, I've admitted that cases have been rising in those states, and in FACT, I believe some reports from experts that claim the the total number of infections may be TEN times more than is being reported.

Still doesn't help the conclusions being made by the Covid cultist, and I can't wait to see this thread in June 2021.
Didn’t say you called it “fake news”. Pointing out that you ridicule the proceedings as if the situation is fictional. For example, your frequent references to the virus as a “plandemic”, as if it is a conspiracy.

Bottom line is, no one really knows near as much about this virus as is necessary to deal with certainty and a high degree of effectiveness ... least of all a bunch of anonymous internet armchair speculators ... among whom the most boastful are the most ridiculous in their self-“certainty.”
 
Old 06-30-2020, 02:45 PM
 
6,089 posts, read 4,989,092 times
Reputation: 5985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
I’m quite indifferent to whether you post or not.
C'mon. You have 122 posts on my Business and Jobs report thread.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Didn’t say you called it “fake news”. Pointing out that you ridicule the proceedings as if the situation is fictional.
The "proceedings"? What do you mean by that?
 
Old 06-30-2020, 02:47 PM
 
Location: West Los Angeles and Rancho Palos Verdes
13,583 posts, read 15,667,720 times
Reputation: 14049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer46 View Post
From the article: "there is no evidence yet that it can be passed from human to human – the scientists’ main worry."
But also from the article:

"It possesses “all the essential hallmarks of being highly adapted to infect humans”, said the authors, scientists at Chinese universities and China’s Center for Disease Control and Prevention, in the study published on Monday."
 
Old 06-30-2020, 03:25 PM
 
Location: On the water.
21,741 posts, read 16,356,570 times
Reputation: 19831
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
C'mon. You have 122 posts on my Business and Jobs report thread.
Yes, I do. So? As I said: your posts provide endless opportunities for target practice. The disingenuousness, the speciousness, the sophistry you spin is limitless. I actually enjoy that thread in particular for its very nonsensicalness.



Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
The "proceedings"? What do you mean by that?
Everything to do with Covid19. All the reporting, analyses, edicts, executive orders. Everything.
 
Old 06-30-2020, 04:46 PM
 
6,675 posts, read 4,279,413 times
Reputation: 8441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
But also from the article:

"It possesses “all the essential hallmarks of being highly adapted to infect humans”, said the authors, scientists at Chinese universities and China’s Center for Disease Control and Prevention, in the study published on Monday."
Oh for the love of god, it’s been around since 2016. Now every sniffle is going to get picked up by the media as the next pandemic.

They need to send all “journalists” to a remote island in the South Pacific and resume nuclear testing.
 
Old 06-30-2020, 04:46 PM
 
Location: So Ca
26,735 posts, read 26,828,098 times
Reputation: 24795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
you ridicule the proceedings as if the situation is fictional. For example, your frequent references to the virus as a “plandemic”, as if it is a conspiracy.
I think that, along with all the little laughing emoticons about what's happening with this virus, is the most offensive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top