Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-05-2020, 09:33 AM
 
Location: San Diego Native
4,433 posts, read 2,452,129 times
Reputation: 4809

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
No typo. You suggested that there is an equivalence between Pelosi and Trump behavior.

I limited that equivalence to covid though, not their entire individual life stories and personalities. You added all the rest, not me. Whatever... A politician at the Pelosi level of limelight should know better that any little blunder is going to be whipped into a frenzy by the media and/or public. Not wearing a mask, even briefly in a "rogue" salon, is going to get attention. Going to the salon in the first place is going to get attention. To defend that behavior, rather than just owning the mistake, is to be expected of arrogant personality types... much like Trump. That's the connection here; nothing else.

 
Old 09-05-2020, 09:39 AM
 
Location: San Diego Native
4,433 posts, read 2,452,129 times
Reputation: 4809
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
Legalistic nonsense. No ID, permit is voided, and said campers must leave.
The law is legalistic nonsense? Uh, ok.



No wonder you struggle to see the answers to the questions you pose here. The reason the state isn't kicking people out or checking IDs to determine if campers are single household residents or not, is because private gatherings are your pet issue, not the rest of the universe's.



It's people, outside, in a campground.
 
Old 09-05-2020, 09:51 AM
 
Location: San Diego Native
4,433 posts, read 2,452,129 times
Reputation: 4809
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
They make such a big deal about these masks because the visual of everyone wearing it is very important.

Even as compliance has gone up, the state is still recycling the messaging that if more people would just wear them, this would all be over. In my area, I've witnessed compliance go from lukewarm when SD county instituted their mask order prior to the state's, to what seems to be complete compliance post-June. Now we're a fuschia color county/not on the watchlist. So what's next? It's hard to believe that masks are the be-all, end-all of addressing covid. Yet the governor still insists that if only more people would wear them, we'd beat this thing. At some point we need an actual plan.
 
Old 09-05-2020, 10:10 AM
 
Location: On the water.
21,737 posts, read 16,350,818 times
Reputation: 19830
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
That's fine. You dont have to believe it. The evidence is out there for everyone to see. Those who research gematria aren't surprised by these events. Gematria is just simple match too. There's documented video evidence with all these predictions but even if I showed them to you, you still wouldn't believe it. You wont until it's too late.

You probably think event 201 is a conspiracy even though it actually happened.

"Opportunism at work"

Dont be so naive. You're too old for that
Oh geeze

Fact check: A Bill Gates-backed pandemic simulation in October did not predict COVID-19
The Center for Health Security has hosted three pandemic simulations prior to Event 201, going back to a 2001 simulation known as Dark Winter.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...19/5081854002/

Maybe I’m old enough to not be naive.

Were previous pandemics (Spanish Flu, the Plague, etc.) hundreds and thousands of years ago also part of the conspiracy?
 
Old 09-05-2020, 10:14 AM
 
Location: Unplugged from the matrix
4,754 posts, read 2,976,993 times
Reputation: 5126
Quote:
Originally Posted by joosoon View Post
Even as compliance has gone up, the state is still recycling the messaging that if more people would just wear them, this would all be over. In my area, I've witnessed compliance go from lukewarm when SD county instituted their mask order prior to the state's, to what seems to be complete compliance post-June. Now we're a fuschia color county/not on the watchlist. So what's next? It's hard to believe that masks are the be-all, end-all of addressing covid. Yet the governor still insists that if only more people would wear them, we'd beat this thing. At some point we need an actual plan.
I had maintenance come into my unit wearing a mask and I told him they don't have to wear it in. The relief on this man... says they hate wearing this thing. I say that because there are many many like them but they just dont want to be scolded in public by the sheep.

The plan now is to force everyone to wear a vaccine and to walk around with your "I tested myself for covid and am negative" papers. We aren't going back to December 2019, thats for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Oh geeze

Fact check: A Bill Gates-backed pandemic simulation in October did not predict COVID-19
The Center for Health Security has hosted three pandemic simulations prior to Event 201, going back to a 2001 simulation known as Dark Winter.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...19/5081854002/

Maybe I’m old enough to not be naive.

Were previous pandemics (Spanish Flu, the Plague, etc.) hundreds and thousands of years ago also part of the conspiracy?
I mean you can literally go to the Event 201 website to show the article you posted is complete BS. Your naivity is showing again. It has been playing out like they planned minus the deaths.

Did you see your buddy Bill Gates' video on the genetically modified mosquitos they are releasing or was that a conspiracy too?

Not here to convince you either. You are more stuck in your ways since you came up in the boomer generation where they sold the country a lot of BS thats coming home to roost. There are other actual open minded people who will do their own research based off what I say versus what USA Today or whatever other publication steers them into thinking. These MSM articles hope we don't critically think.
 
Old 09-05-2020, 10:21 AM
 
Location: On the water.
21,737 posts, read 16,350,818 times
Reputation: 19830
Quote:
Originally Posted by joosoon View Post
I limited that equivalence to covid though, not their entire individual life stories and personalities. You added all the rest, not me. Whatever... A politician at the Pelosi level of limelight should know better that any little blunder is going to be whipped into a frenzy by the media and/or public. Not wearing a mask, even briefly in a "rogue" salon, is going to get attention. Going to the salon in the first place is going to get attention. To defend that behavior, rather than just owning the mistake, is to be expected of arrogant personality types... much like Trump. That's the connection here; nothing else.
Why would you limit equivalence to Covid? And even so, what are the common behavior patterns between Trump’s ceaselessly dismissive behaviors regarding Covid, and Pelosi’s staff making a one-off error missing a single regulation detail?

I agree Pelosi should know “any little blunder is going to be whipped into a frenzy.” What makes you think she isn’t and wasn’t? Of course she knows. It. Was. A. Brain-fart. Staff. Error. And, as you say, distinctly inconsequential in the scheme of real issues. And yet even people on her side of the aisle are swinging haymakers at her over it ... as opposed to fact-gathering thoughtfully and applying a modicum of historical and logical analysis to realize it’s a nothing burger being advertised as a Whopper by a sour and angry detractor.
 
Old 09-05-2020, 10:27 AM
 
Location: On the water.
21,737 posts, read 16,350,818 times
Reputation: 19830
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
I had maintenance come into my unit wearing a mask and I told him they don't have to wear it in. The relief on this man... says they hate wearing this thing. I say that because there are many many like them but they just dont want to be scolded in public by the sheep.

The plan now is to force everyone to wear a vaccine and to walk around with your "I tested myself for covid and am negative" papers. We aren't going back to December 2019, thats for sure.



I mean you can literally go to the Event 201 website to show the article you posted is complete BS. Your naivity is showing again. It has been playing out like they planned minus the deaths.

Did you see your buddy Bill Gates' video on the genetically modified mosquitos they are releasing or was that a conspiracy too?

Not here to convince you either. You are more stuck in your ways since you came up in the boomer generation where they sold the country a lot of BS thats coming home to roost. There are other actual open minded people who will do their own research based off what I say versus what USA Today or whatever other publication steers them into thinking. These MSM articles hope we don't critically think.
Rofflmmfao. . Yeah, “playing out like they planned Minus the deaths. ”. Ahahahahaha ... minus the deaths ... lololol.

Um, yeah. Minus the deaths ... *cough*

Hey, you forgot to answer my question about whether previous pandemics in history were part of this conspiracy. You know, set-ups ...

Lolololol. Boomer naïveté.
 
Old 09-05-2020, 10:33 AM
 
Location: Unplugged from the matrix
4,754 posts, read 2,976,993 times
Reputation: 5126
For anyone that doesn't want the news to do the thinking for them can view the actual event page for Event 201 here. Notice all the similarities - https://www.centerforhealthsecurity..../scenario.html
 
Old 09-05-2020, 10:44 AM
 
Location: Living rent free in your head
42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Reputation: 34058
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
That's fine. You dont have to believe it. The evidence is out there for everyone to see. Those who research gematria aren't surprised by these events. Gematria is just simple match too. There's documented video evidence with all these predictions but even if I showed them to you, you still wouldn't believe it. You wont until it's too late.

You probably think event 201 is a conspiracy even though it actually happened.

"Opportunism at work"

Dont be so naive. You're too old for that
Doesn't QAnon have it's own forums?
 
Old 09-05-2020, 10:55 AM
 
Location: Unplugged from the matrix
4,754 posts, read 2,976,993 times
Reputation: 5126
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Doesn't QAnon have it's own forums?
QAnon is a government psyop meant to make one side of the aisle believe in the government and that "they are going after those people", but I know why you posted it which is hilarious. Realize this, there's two sides being riled up like two different pitbulls getting ready to fight each other because the owners are roughing them up.

Pitbulls aren't smart enough to realize both their owners are "friends" or at least have mutual business relationships. Humans should be though. Yet we still have people who think our vote matters. The only votes that matter are the very local ones, like the school board or local city governments if it's not a major US city (especially not major coastal ones). Anything above this doesnt matter especially national. These people sign agreements and are beholden to others before us.

Gematria is not qanon if that's what you're trying to say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top