Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2020, 06:22 AM

585 posts, read 634,796 times

Advertisements

OP asked where do they go when they leave California, not where in California are they located.

I posit they largely go to the following three locales, and in no particular order (well, except maybe the order of cost of living / aforementioned wallet size of husband):

1. Nashville;
2. Texas;
3. Arid-zona.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2020, 08:20 AM

5,281 posts, read 3,074,759 times
The nicest looking females in any areas always tend to go where the money is.

The richest areas seems to be where you can see most of them them.

Call it social breeding, trophy wife’s or what ever.

That said I think think you might be a bit shallow.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.... but I am just saying.

Old 04-24-2020, 08:47 AM

10,347 posts, read 8,564,711 times
Miami
New York City
Bring some $$$ with you. . .

Old 04-24-2020, 01:00 PM

5,024 posts, read 7,573,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashvilledemographer View Post
Yes, do they still exist or is this 1980s tourism propaganda?
Yes, cute surfer girls still exist here in coastal SoCal. They may be a little beefier right now because they haven't been surfing for the past month or so.

But to meet these surfer girls, you'll need:
1. the build of an experienced male surfer or a Navy SEAL
2. deep pockets of money to spend on them
3. to live in a nice place near the beach
4. BONUS 1: a nice car helps
5. BONUS 2: have some media stardom

Old 04-24-2020, 02:10 PM

84 posts, read 58,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
If you are a hot male, they are everywhere. If you are a mediocre guy, then it doesn't matter, unless you can afford a trophy woman be a sugar daddy.
Exactly.

There are really only 2 rules to remember when it comes to attraction:

1. Be good looking.
2. Don't violate Rule #1.

Most of us struggle with one or the other

Old 04-24-2020, 02:17 PM

1,145 posts, read 1,012,265 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZATr1LZyl8

Old 04-24-2020, 03:09 PM

2,406 posts, read 6,038,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Your question doesn't sound shallow. It is shallow.

Good grief

Usually when people post responses like this it's because they are insecure about their own physical appearance.

Whether it's shallow or not, people are physical creatures and physical appearance is relevant when it comes to attraction.

I live in the Bay Area and personally think that many of the woman here are quite homely when it comes to physical appearance. The overall population of "hot" women here is low. What adds to their unattractive-ness is that many of them have an attitude as if they are a 10 when in most parts of the country, they'd be a 5 or 6.

To the OP, personally I've found there to be many beautiful women in the Sacramento metro area. I turn my head far more often when I'm out there than I do here in the Bay Area.

I'm sure my post will trigger some people so I'm fully prepared for that.

Old 04-24-2020, 06:18 PM

10,347 posts, read 8,564,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDiabloJoe View Post
OP asked where do they go when they leave California, not where in California are they located.

I posit they largely go to the following three locales, and in no particular order (well, except maybe the order of cost of living / aforementioned wallet size of husband):

1. Nashville;
2. Texas;
3. Arid-zona.
Yeah but in the thread title he asked where in California

Old 04-24-2020, 08:54 PM

629 posts, read 619,642 times
This thread is great. The answer to a question asking where attractive women are (while calling the OP shallow) is basically to call all attractive women shallow.

Old 04-24-2020, 08:59 PM

629 posts, read 619,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstnghu2 View Post

I live in the Bay Area and personally think that many of the woman here are quite homely when it comes to physical appearance. The overall population of "hot" women here is low. What adds to their unattractive-ness is that many of them have an attitude as if they are a 10 when in most parts of the country, they'd be a 5 or 6.

They’re called 49ers (4s that think they’re 9s), and absolutely true of women here. While we’re on the subject, I’ve found women in SF to be more shallow than men. So many female friends I have here expect to land the hottest guys, and complain that they’re forever single.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California