Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2020, 04:00 PM

75 posts, read 97,211 times

Advertisements

Mark,
I've answered this on ents-bbs.org. I'll answer it here. But in a different way.
Wohl must be laughing his jaw off now at this. Aren't you? Wohl, I'll give you something more to laugh at– I'M now being investigated presumably in relation to FR.
I knew this would happen sooner or later. And the reason I am posting my info publicly and conducting the investigation publicly is because all of this investigation is being kept under tight wraps, and nothing is ever done. No evidence is ever provided, and in the end people start believing word of mouth, which is exactly how Mario, Steve Hall, Mark Graham and possibly me came to be finger-pointed at. Rumours circulate everywhere. It takes a strong reputation one post for a lot of people to start targeting another person, innocent or not. That is how Mario Vaden, a person with a deep appreciation for and desire to protect the forests, was driven off this forum by Wohl and FR co.
I always provide my evidence. I want people to know who is truly behind the morbid story that is leading to destruction of world-class redwoods. Otherwise this finger-pointing is going to go on for ever without anyone ever figuring it out, and int he process innocent reputations will be shattered. I use evidence to show who is responsible. Who should be targeted to take down their site. Or made an example of if they frame or steal. and in some cases I provide evidence disproving something. Like rumours making the rounds.
I'm unravelling the mystery. The prominent conservation organisation is STRL, and the person who called the truthful account of catching an FR member red-handed fake info and accused the observers of being FR is John Montague. I am providing the evidence below. I've cut the names of all except Montague. I'm trusting him less and less, especially since he cleared Alvaro with suspicious methods, as I outlined, and then accused Steve and Mark. I wonder how long it takes for him to accuse me.
I provide my evidence. STRL and Montague never provide theirs. Who to trust?
Wohl, look what is happening now in relation to me. I am not Mario. I have provided part of what was emailed to me today. So quit smearing Mario's name in the mud and claiming he made an alias, me.
Attached Thumbnails
Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-screen-shot-2020-03-24-21.24.51.png   Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-montague2.png   Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-screen-shot-2020-03-26-21.54.14.png   Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-screen-shot-2020-03-26-18.25.54.png   Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-montague.png  

Old 03-26-2020, 08:56 PM

225 posts, read 469,517 times
JMQ's findings are mind-blowing. In the words of one of the world's foremost tree discoverers upon reviewing JMQ's most recent findings: "It seems like the mystery is being unraveled but still some more details to sort out."

Game over, FR.

Old 03-27-2020, 01:33 AM

123 posts, read 173,898 times
OldMan, the 5 guys that were listed below as Organizer and ants…

https://ibb.co/h2zd105

John Dickson, John Wardlaw, Mark Rumer-Cleary, Dallas Burney, John Molony

Apparently the names were lifted directly from a CNN article - some fantastic research Mario.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/f...ion/index.html

Pretty funny really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Y6YfDBmh8

Last edited by Montclairion; 03-27-2020 at 02:04 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 03-27-2020, 08:31 AM

75 posts, read 97,211 times
Always nice for a troll to become active again and try to cast doubts on everything.
That was the email that was sent to me. I checked out that site myself. I provide my evidence below. I love it how you always choose random snippets of information to look at and then post garbage with no evidence behind it whatsoever.
Wohl-troll, until you provide evidence I am Mario or that I 'lifted' those names off the site and am finger-pointing, you'll just get turned into an idiot every time I see your post. Have you been diagnosed with dementia? It could explain why your brain has apparently gone haywire.
I thoroughly enjoy making Wohl-troll look like a monstrous fool every time he posts something. Nice points, OldMan.
Timeline is being prepared. This mystery will soon be unwound.
Attached Thumbnails
Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-screen-shot-2020-03-27-14.20.08.png  

Old 03-27-2020, 05:49 PM

JQM, you have uncovered a major smoking gun. For anybody who dared doubt your investigative skills, I feel sorry for them. Here is a comparison shot of the two websites: FR and SB. The layout looks eerily the same. NOT ONLY do both websites use the same square boxes on the main pages of the site, but each square box is split in half with a picture on the top and white color with text on the bottom. TRULY STUNNING! And this wasn't just some random website chosen to compare, JQM's investigation resulted in zeroing in on this website. It would be a major stretch to just shrug this off as a coincidence.

Old 03-27-2020, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldManWinter View Post
The layout looks eerily the same.
OldMan, these two websites look absolutely nothing like one another. Look and feel is different, more specifically, fonts are different, layouts are different, spacing is different, metadata is organized differently and stylistically has different placement, and if you drill down on both websites to the CSS (cascading style sheets) it is absolutely clear that the sites were created by different individuals/groups.

And even more importantly, the scripts that determine how the sites behave in response to users' click requests are totally divergent.

There isn't a single shred of evidence that suggests these sites were designed by the same person. If anything, careful examination reveals that they obviously weren't. The only reason for making such an absurd claim would be to take the heat off the real designer of http://famousredwoods.com/.

Last edited by Montclairion; 03-27-2020 at 08:11 PM..

Old 03-28-2020, 12:42 PM

Montclairion, why do you always try to undermine JQM's thorough investigation? It isn't working. Add to that, your post above confirms JQM's finding that you are Key Member #3 of Famous Redwoods. In case you missed it, the graphic stated that of of your "jobs includes heavily promoting the site online by posting links to it." And I noticed that is exactly what you keep doing. Your actions verify his findings.

Old 03-29-2020, 03:38 AM

Oldman, there is no investigation - only misdirection.

And what has this brilliant investigation revealed?

1) a claim that somebody paid for a URL without posting a copy of the receipt
2) a bunch of names gets lifted from an 8-year-old CNN article - exact same names, exact same spellings
https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/f...ion/index.html

3) I am somehow a kingpin in FR.
4) Some evil park ranger tricked Mario Vaden into getting permits.
5) Some level 8 hacker illegally hacked Mario Vaden's computer and fabricated evidence to frame him.
6) a ridiculous claim that another website looks like FR and because of this the web designer must be the same one that created FR

If you want to think I'm a Key Member in FR, then so be it. As I've said previously - I take that as being a compliment.

Basically, there is NO evidence. No receipts, no proven statements, just a smokescreen to protect the real creator of FR. And who might that be?

I promote Famous Redwoods - Hyperion Tree, General Sherman Tree ... because it's a fantastic resource for anyone studying or traveling to the most famous of redwood specimens.

Old 03-29-2020, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montclairion View Post
Basically, there is NO evidence. No receipts, no proven statements, just a smokescreen
And where are the evidence, receipts, and proven statements to back up your false claims that Mario is involved with FR and the alleged smokescreen that Mario secretly is posting on here under the alias of JQM?

Old 03-29-2020, 03:47 PM

OldMan, how many times do I have to say this, "I have NO evidence that Mario is connected with FR nor have I claimed this publicly." Yes, others have claimed this, but that's just hearsay.

As far as JQM is concerned, it appears he could be an alt of Mario. Yet, what is clear is that there is an attempt to shield Mario with a barrage of nonsense, hypothetical and unsubstantiated claims. The question here is 'WHY'? It's one thing to feel strongly about something; it's another to make false assertions and blind accusations. Again, 'WHY'?

Up Hyperion's Trunk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California