Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2020, 03:21 AM

75 posts, read 97,211 times

Advertisements

Like I said, that was not it.
As outlined with the previous evidence, I asked Montague to explain how it was I found more information on FR about Captain Jack Sparrow (Called by Montague's name there- Jupiter) than anywhere else I've looked.
The information that put me off is attached in a screenshot below.
I have been told there was a big tree list circulating for some time which included this tree, but I have never seen that list, and so cannot verify.
Therefore, due to this, it is incredibly likely John Montague is FR. Framing people without evidence, protecting Alvaro Santoro without evidence, and then clearly avoiding my requests. I have provided info of all of that. In addition, that info below- where did that come from?! As far as I can tell, less people have found Jack Sparrow than they have found Helios.
John Montague has been caught lying about everything. The only way to explain his protection of Alvaro and his clearance of him is that he is FR too, as no evidence exists to show Alvaro is not FR. And I don't even know what he looked at- everything I looked at, including the irrefutable proof, suggests he is FR.
I hope you read this, Montague. If you do, how will you explain yourself?
Attached Thumbnails
Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-screen-shot-2020-04-06-18.21.20.png  

Old 04-07-2020, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montclairion View Post
First Mario, I mean JQM - sorry, can't get you both straight - my apology. I was actually considering your offer of the 'truce' that you presented to me in your private message, but when I returned to this thread several days later - what do I find? More nonsense, and more of your unhinged threats. Consequently, I'm going to have to publicly reject your offer. Sorry. Did you make the same offer to totallyawesometruthsayer?

And I repeat from my last post,

What do I need evidence for? That you're unhinged? You have presented all the evidence that anyone could ever possibly want in the worm-ridden nonsense you've written in your own words. Who needs more than that? Oh, and by the way, did the MRI show how much of the noodle had actually been gobbled up. Apparently, the worm has been quite busy, and I think it might be prudent to schedule another MRI.

I had promised I might get you all the evidence you want, the names of the photographers and videographers, the names of people that had written the copy, crafted the website, and compiled the directions to each of the great trees, but you demoted me to Level 3 in the pyramid instead of moving me up to the apex. You have none of the correct names and you've mixed up almost everything. You'll never figure it out. Remember, though, it was your choice.

Anyway, you keep up with your important investigation. Apparently, it is good therapy for someone with your type of condition - and, who knows, maybe you can ultimately save some folks from those injuries and fatalities you keep referring to.

And you seem so stressed out; maybe you should take up meditation or Qigong or something.

Smoky Sunset, Prarie Creek Redwoods State Park
You need evidence for every single one of these claims, MontWohl-troll. And never say never, troll. And until you provide evidence for me being a paid operative, I'll just ignore every single one of your lunatic rablings, just make fun of you.
P.S have been busy making a timeline of FR. It makes me laugh to see your pathetic attempts to convince everyone that Hyperion has no wear slammed by Mario and others. You changed your tune a lot so you didn't get busted. Want to see the timeline? Its incomplete, but if so PM me your email. I will make it public, and it contains a lot of MontWohl-troll being smoked and humiliated and proven a liar. You tried to convince everyone GOT damage was caused by drought. Then you changed tune and claimed it was human intervention. Then you recently tried to convince the images Mario posted and the evidence he posted are fake. Pathetic.

Old 04-07-2020, 11:22 AM

87 posts, read 164,302 times
Default Hyperion and I Are So Confused

First off, I guess I need to get a name handle like everyone else. Looks like I am the only one on here, other than Mario, using my real name. And my only posts on here are under my real name.

Second, feelings and emotions are running strong in some of this, I wish everyone would be kinder, especially in these times. Just my personal wish.

Third, and now I am speaking parenthetically, I was able to use telekinesis to connect to Hyperion recently. We don't speak words to each other, just share general thoughts. Hyperion told me it was nice to have some visitors for a while other than bears scratching their behinds against its bark, and it didn't mind so much all the climbing, research coring, research branch sampling, and commercial videos. But it did mind all the trouble it was stirring up among humans, especially in these challenging times.

Old 04-07-2020, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGraham View Post
First off, I guess I need to get a name handle like everyone else. Looks like I am the only one on here, other than Mario, using my real name. And my only posts on here are under my real name.

Second, feelings and emotions are running strong in some of this, I wish everyone would be kinder, especially in these times. Just my personal wish.

Third, and now I am speaking parenthetically, I was able to use telekinesis to connect to Hyperion recently. We don't speak words to each other, just share general thoughts. Hyperion told me it was nice to have some visitors for a while other than bears scratching their behinds against its bark, and it didn't mind so much all the climbing, research coring, research branch sampling, and commercial videos. But it did mind all the trouble it was stirring up among humans, especially in these challenging times.
Clarification:

On the first paragraph, I am referring to city data user names. I realize Jake and Charles have been using their real names in their posts.

Old 04-08-2020, 06:26 AM

56 posts, read 88,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montclairion View Post
Sorry. Did you make the same offer to totallyawesometruthsayer?
No, I have been cut out of the negotiations. And it's ridiculous that I have been upgraded above you in the suspected Pyramid of Villainy. FR hasn't even given me access to the rocket boots that we use to singe the crowns of redwoods. I'm stuck on turning-every-superlative-coast-redwood-into-an-open-air-toilet duty. Hiking in all that feces really leaves your dogs barking at the end of the day and those rocket boots sound comfier and comfier.

And Jake, Gigantor is east of Crescent City. Get searchin'. Hekate remains a closely guarded secret that you'll never have access to because the coast redwood illuminati deem you undeserving.

Paul Bunyan

Old 04-08-2020, 05:30 PM

Default In Defense of Mario Vaden

Through certain communication regarding a specific tree in October 2016, I realize Mario cannot be helping FR with tree locations. There is a certain tree FR has wrong in Humboldt Redwoods State Park. This is their second attempt for this tree, and both have been wrong. The tree is Apex.

A fellow tree seeker and myself were looking for this tree in October 2016. I shared some photos with Mario along with a particular issue and he realized I was in the area of the tree and there was an interesting issue in the area.

Now Mario used to help measure LiDAR trees around ten years ago. As a result of this he has a certain CD that has the location of all the LiDAR trees (LiDAR height over 106 meters) from the 2007 North Coast LiDAR Survey of the northern California state and national redwood parks.

How do I know this? As a favor he shared with me a very limited screen print from some software that included this particular tree (Apex) and one other tree. Mario knows exactly where Apex is. FR does not.

Now for any doubters I will just include a couple other things that will have meaning only to certain people:

GPSMap60CX LIDAR Redwoods - MapSource

Apex 26-SEP-07.

The "impossible to find" trees FR is finding, they are not impossible to find. Many people have been to these trees, even trees like Grogan's Fault and Orion. So word gets around. And trails get made through the ferns.

What is more interesting to me about FR is the time and effort put into the site. It is far more than a simple GPS leak. I think someone has spent a lifetime around the redwoods and wants to document them, while at the same time trying to improve the economic conditions of the towns near the redwood parks.

Old 04-09-2020, 02:39 AM

Really nice post Mark, thanks, reveals a lot of interesting information. I guess that Orion was not that impossible given its inclusion in a (name redacted) data sheet?
Thank you for providing even more evidence that Mario is not FR, which was already obvious. I seriously don't think anyone will ever accuse him after this. I will say that there is one other site which has Apex way wrong. I won't publish its name, but I have sent you the name of that site.
Nothing is impossible, even (name redacted) and (name redacted), the latter of which I think is in (name redacted). FR is a big fool for giving away Orion's location. The hike there is even more dangerous than to Hyperion.
To return to your previous post, awesometroll, I know more than you think. I know way more than you think. In fact, I know that (name redacted) is sitting right in the middle of (name redacted), that (name redacted) and (name redacted) and (name redacted) are extremely close together, that (name redacted) is a tree located right next to (name redacted), that (name redacted) is located in (name redacted), that (name redacted) is located in (name redacted). So do consider also attempting to use true names of trees, rather than making them up, as nobody I have spoken to has heard of these names.
And if you have any evidence of your claims in general, you know what you need to do.
I don't know exactly why FR is getting everything wrong. In fact, they got Apex wrong twice, as you said, they got (name redacted) wrong, they got (name redacted) wrong, they got (name redacted) wrong, both this site and (name redacted)'s site and also due to this wikipedia had the entire park Grogan's Fault was in wrong, they got the discoverers of Grogan's Fault completely wrong and I think that might have been intentional on their side, and many others, for example (name redacted) experienced a crown failure, (name redacted) is confirmed to be taller than (name redacted), there is no way now that (name redacted) is number (name redacted), and so on and so forth.
To me, it seems strange that FR has seemingly gone out of their way to locate the most challenging trees. If documenting redwoods, why not start with an appreciation of the forest in general rather than provide directions to trees that are very difficult to reach?
To me, yes it is a nice presentation, but it actually looks more to me that someone is trying to prove something to someone. Otherwise, why leak trees very hard to get to, again? That does not look like a documentation- do you know what looks like a documentation of the forest? Your site. And Mario's. And Max Forster's. This looks more like a targeted attempt to display on the the most superlative trees, but the site has severe lacunas. As you and I said, the site has made many times attempts to find Apex and others. Why on purpose try to look for those trees, and at the same time not turn Alvaro's extremely expensive camera on the forest in general? I heard that the (name redacted) area has stunning scenery, and yet they only go in there and provide the only images of that place as (name redacted), (name redacted), and (name redacted)
Again, really interested in the data you provide. A full copy of this post without name redacted anywhere was also sent to you.

Old 04-09-2020, 08:52 AM

225 posts, read 469,517 times
FR reading Mark and JQM's posts above

Gotta love all the detail FR put into their Apex page to document a fake tree. A detailed map that leads to a random tree in the forest. A panoramic of a fake tree. The long distance shot showing the tops of some random trees with stars next to them as if that means something. A number of close-up photos of some random tree down the rest of the page. How many people proudly visited FR's "Apex" and thought they had seen the actual tree?

It almost makes you feel sorry for whoever is running FR. Almost.

Old 04-09-2020, 02:11 PM

I don't think they'll get it right a third time, too. Without people like Harris holding their hands and leaking the locations they know of in study plots, FR is as blind as a bat. You remember the location-guessing FR conducted around Helios? That illustrates the abilities of some FR-ists running loose in the forests.
I know, right? It is pathetic! This looks like pathetic location-guessing. And this is not the only mistake they have made, as I have outlined in a previous post. And I think a lot of people visited it. So yes, FR has made a massive fool of themselves by getting it wrong again.
A tremendous breakthrough has occured today. Knowing FR would have never, EVER found Orion without a leak, I think the person who leaked them this info is John E. Harris, for reasons outlined in a previous post. Harris's biggest blunder was forwarding Mario's email expressing concerns over permits, triggering a run for cover and anger, and causing Mario to be framed, insulted and making a lot of people angry at him. The bogus permits were discussed in an email I attached previously.
But today I managed to track down the email of that evildoer. Would be interesting to discuss how it was FR managed to find a tree harder than Helios, which is a tree they have been trying and failing to find since FR was founded?
I've heard of what lengths Mario went to protect the forests. You're in for a massive surprise, FR.
Jake

Old 04-09-2020, 06:02 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,362,391 times
https://www.npr.org/sections/krulwic...-in-california

Why not try climbing to the top of it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California