Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 08:10 PM

6,390 posts, read 9,679,297 times

Advertisements

Is there a difference between Macy's and Target? I wonder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2011, 08:10 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,155,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post
Again, what would a male be doing inside a Macys? City, talk your dad into getting you a dirt bike, and a pickup truck, and a rifle, and a tool belt. You gotta get out of the mall and into some "guyness".

Guys don't do Macy's, Shopping, or Malls, Guys ride their dirt bikes out in La Panza, They shoot stuff, signs, fences, cans, the occasional deer hunter.
Some men can't wear denim and camo to work. I'm guessing you are either short or from the south, or both

Old 01-07-2011, 08:18 PM

I don't understand your cattiness, Oh, sorry, Denver Metro.

Oh by the way, did I say anything about camo? I think not,

Old 01-08-2011, 07:54 AM

16,289 posts, read 32,330,688 times
Guys like to hit the clubs as much as the ladies. I am thinking that they would also need to shop for something other than Levis and a T-shirt. I am not saying that Macy's is the place to take care of a man's fashion needs as I have other choices, still their is more to being a guy than shooting, hunting, going fast, or playing in the dirt. Many of us guys like getting cleaned up from time to time, putting on some stylish clothes and makeing the rounds of the local dance floors for a differant kind of hunting.

Old 01-08-2011, 08:17 AM

Square dancing is fun, and you can wear jeans. And those country girls! You saw Jessica whatshername in Dukes of Hazzard dincha?

Old 01-09-2011, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post
Square dancing is fun, and you can wear jeans. And those country girls! You saw Jessica whatshername in Dukes of Hazzard dincha?
While any kind of dancing is fun, I like the clubs with house music, hip hop, salsa, R&B, Latin music. We have a club here in Oxnard with 2 dance floors, That place has it going on. Problem is that you need to dress to impress to enter and Jeans just don't cut it. If it is your thing then have fun with it. LOL

Old 01-09-2011, 01:59 PM

If you need to dress to impress, you are looking at the wrong women.

Here are a couple of hints for "getting lucky" go for women that smoke. And especially look for a woman who smokes who says they are Christian, for some reason, a little personal compromise leads to great dividends.

There was a dance hall my friends and I used go to, where it was common knowledge that if you picked up a young woman who smoked, well, you get the picture.

Just don't confuse girls that got to bars and clubs with the woman you want to spend your life with, Hoo boy, my brother did that, poor guy.

Old 01-10-2011, 08:40 AM

I take my wife to the club with me and she appreciates it that I put a little effort into looking good. We don't smoke or drink, just like having a good time. most people that I hang out with don't smoke. I figured most people has given that up now adays anyway. LOL

Even when I was single I prefered a woman that didn't smoke, had plenty of style, looked good in a dress or skirt, had a lot of class, and chances are shopped at Macy's or a high end store. LOL And luck had nothing to do with success. Funny thing is when we are out I still "check out" the same kind of girls and end up chatting them up. We were out this weekend and I had a few that stopped to talk when my wife wasn't around. LOL

Old 01-10-2011, 09:47 AM

Smoking is making a comeback with the younger set, sadly. Vegans that smoke, now there is logical inconsistency.

Old 01-10-2011, 09:51 AM

16,806 posts, read 39,928,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
We don't smoke or drink...
Or drink coffee, tea and other caffeinated beverages?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California