Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 07:54 PM

2,014 posts, read 5,521,589 times

Advertisements

So, when? The door is open, you won't leave though, you will just whine and complain, and act like a sophomore who can't get a date.

It is so scary to leave, "what if people don't like me?"

Don't worry, they won't. Unhappy people take their plague where ever they go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2010, 07:57 PM

26,329 posts, read 93,755,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICKYY View Post
Just another good reason (in addition to all the others) to leave this god forsaken state!
The more people leave, the lower the housing prices go.

[Licks chops]

Old 01-16-2010, 08:10 PM

66 posts, read 138,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarks View Post
So, when? The door is open, you won't leave though, you will just whine and complain, and act like a sophomore who can't get a date.

It is so scary to leave, "what if people don't like me?"

Don't worry, they won't. Unhappy people take their plague where ever they go.
Well Clarks, if you are talking to me, I have already told you I am leaving in 31 months. Thank God the door is open and not only am I going to leave, I am already in the process. Just bought acreage in the REAL United States and will be starting construction on a new house soon.

Scared to leave, no one will like me? How old are you? 10? You sound like a small scared child. The day I leave this state will be one of the happiest of my life and not only will I take my plague, I will also take the money I would have paid in taxes and all the other overpriced necessities of life here.

Old 01-17-2010, 01:14 AM

1,077 posts, read 3,237,475 times
Quote:
Well Clarks, if you are talking to me, I have already told you I am leaving in 31 months. Thank God the door is open and not only am I going to leave, I am already in the process. Just bought acreage in the REAL United States and will be starting construction on a new house soon.

Scared to leave, no one will like me? How old are you? 10? You sound like a small scared child. The day I leave this state will be one of the happiest of my life and not only will I take my plague, I will also take the money I would have paid in taxes and all the other overpriced necessities of life here.
Why wait 31 months? Why not leave tonight if you hate it here so much, I didn't know I hadn't been living in the REAL United States this whole time.

Old 01-17-2010, 04:11 AM

16,806 posts, read 39,942,396 times
Quote:
Just bought acreage in the REAL United States
Let me guess... the REAL United States = mostly white people? And lots of Christian churches?

Old 01-17-2010, 09:30 AM

31 months, that is nearly 3 years, what could keep a person here for 31 months who hates it here? Department of Corrections?

I found a picture of Rici's "real American"

If I hated someplace, I would gas up the car, rent Uhaul, load it, and go. If I had to, I would camp in an arroyo and get a job at AM PM.

Ricki is like the guy that hates his wife and plans to leave her, in 31 months, in the meantime he will get her to cook his meals, clean his house, go to bed with him. He hates her, just not all that much.

But he complains bitterly to anyone who will listen about the "old ball and chain".

Last edited by Clarks; 01-17-2010 at 09:42 AM..

Old 01-17-2010, 11:30 AM

152 posts, read 335,299 times
I visited LA a few years back and did not know about speed camera's. Well I was driving in a rented car in a down poor, it was hard to see through the windshield. I was at a red light no one was around. I wanted to turn around I look both ways saw no one and went through the red light. Well 3 months later I got a letter from CA, with a clear as day picture of me in my rental car, with a ticket, it came after the school cost I think to almost 400$. , double my round trip airfare. We spent a lot on the trip and of course I was annoyed, I visit often though and now look for camera's! Now my neighboring town in Florida(Delray Beach) has them at major intersections, it is a very big money maker and of course the town needs it to pay for the town gravytrain. It is a country wide trend.

Old 01-17-2010, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everest209 View Post
Why wait 31 months? Why not leave tonight if you hate it here so much, I didn't know I hadn't been living in the REAL United States this whole time.
As I said in an earlier post, I have to stay here to get my retirement. It is good that you like living in Cali because hopefully you will stay here and not spread the Cali plague to the rest of the country.

Old 01-17-2010, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
Let me guess... the REAL United States = mostly white people? And lots of Christian churches?
Doesn't have anything to do with peoples skin color. Are you a racist or something? Don't like white people or christians? Typical Cali attitude.

Old 01-17-2010, 04:51 PM

Quote:
As I said in an earlier post, I have to stay here to get my retirement. It is good that you like living in Cali because hopefully you will stay here and not spread the Cali plague to the rest of the country.
Must not be so bad here, Rici likes her California pension. If it was so bad, she would hit the road. Like EscapeCalifornia, she'd rather complain than gas up the Dodge Neon and hit the road.

Pensions are nice too, I get my out of state pension which helps me to eat out in restaurants in this state of great restaurants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
View detailed profiles of: